Ye Hai Mohabbatein

after yesterdays scene, ishita & raman will separate 4 sure

Posted: 9 years ago
The way they showed a hot scene even b4 confession and the way Raman said that perfect is when I will be able to hold u in my arms forever, means ishra are surely going to get separated soon.
After separation raman and ishita will recollect this hot moment and cry in future.  ðŸ˜­
Edited by Jwalita - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rav76 thumbnail
You are right!  Ekta's trademark is separation tracks so this is the perfect set up😕
nancysa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think so. Theye might be a short term separation and then they will be close. Adi might get attached to ishita.
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The best way to handle Ekta's shows is to not expect anything, and expect everything ridiculous to happen. So if there are no multi-weddings that in itself is a huge thing. My only hope is that this show will be diff, if they separate ishra for a while its ok but does not seem likely now, but if they have divorce etc, then I stop watching!
Ambidextrous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=sunitas123]The best way to handle Ekta's shows is to not expect anything, and expect everything ridiculous to happen. So if there are no multi-weddings that in itself is a huge thing. My only hope is that this show will be diff, if they separate ishra for a while its ok but does not seem likely now, but if they have divorce etc, then I stop watching![/QUOTE
truly ekta is mad
theshushreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think so... and dont even want to think sooo...😭
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dnt give this type of ideas to cv's...
kuch bhi karange ye log...