Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

CVs-Aur Kitne viewers u want to lose?after 40 sad epis, now Soha :(

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
The last time Manan had a happy time is episode 67, its episode 107... for 40 episodes we are just waiting for few moments of happiness, now what is this? How this new girl Soha getting so much screen space?😑

Only good thing was as always Cabir, I liked Mukti-Cabir, Cabir-Nandini, Cabir -Manik convo

Frankly speaking I am a VM maker but seeing so much negative stuffs in KYY I don't even feel like making one, I remember there were 10-15 VMs per day during happy tracks, now max 1 or 2 ya zero

Love Ranjini
Edited by missfilmy - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikaLuvsMaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
#MaNan kay Reunion kay liye to hum Taras Gaye hain...bs hope so undono (Manik & Nandini) r humare burhape k pehle yeh CVs walon ko humpar taras AAjaye r  Humain #MaNan ka Reunion dekhna Naseeb hojaye 😭 πŸ˜­  Edited by AnamikaLuvsMaan - 9 years ago
Noorie30 thumbnail
Feel you bro for the V\M making.πŸ˜† We be in the same ship.πŸ˜†

The rona drona was getting a bit stretchy, but overall  i love the progress and growth in  in the Characters and the story so far.

I don't want MaNan to be together just for the sake of being together (that would be too dovey laau🀒), it is about their journey, as a couple as well as individually.

The fact that we emotionally connect to them is what make MaNan so special. So for them to overcome their fears and realize the depth of their feelings for each other, that would take time.

Sohave faith in the CV, take a tube of popcorn and enjoy the other on-going tracks.πŸ˜†

Because after today's episode i get to see so much of potential and i am effing enjoying it.πŸ˜³πŸ€—
MFRanjini thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnamikaLuvsMaan

#MaNan kay Reunion kay liye to hum Taras Gaye hain...bs hope so undono (Manik & Nandini) r humare burhape k pehle yeh CVs walon ko humpar taras AAjaye r  Humain #MaNan ka Reunion dekhna Naseeb hojaye 😭 πŸ˜­ 

Atleast some happiness I want yaar😳
Thanks for commenting
MFRanjini thumbnail
Originally posted by: Noorie30

Feel you bro for the V\M making.πŸ˜† We be in the same ship.πŸ˜†

The rona drona was getting a bit stretchy, but overall  i love the progress and growth in  in the Characters and the story so far.

I don't want MaNan to be together just for the sake of being together (that would be too dovey laau🀒), it is about their journey, as a couple as well as individually.

The fact that we emotionally connect to them is what make MaNan so special. So for them to overcome their fears and realize the depth of their feelings for each other, that would take time.

So have faith in the CV, take a tube of popcorn and enjoy the other on-going tracks.πŸ˜†

Because after today's episode i get to see so much of potential and i am effing enjoying it.πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Me too loved Manan fights specially of yesterday's episode but don't want much Soha Manik scenes. Let Manan fight as much as they want I just want them to have maximum screen space.

Thanks for the reply dearπŸ€—
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
so true yaar.we have been eagerly waiting for some sweet moments but CV is just torturing us...no lovey-dovey moments between Manan 😭...and now-a-days only 1 or 2 vm's come...
MFRanjini thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ireena7

so true yaar.we have been eagerly waiting for some sweet moments but CV is just torturing us...no lovey-dovey moments between Manan 😭...and now-a-days only 1 or 2 vm's come...

They r going to party na? I want some cute scenes, plz CVs plz, 100 epi there was no happiness, hope new yr kuch to ho😊
User4763_467 thumbnail
This is one of the reasons why a good show ends abruptly bc fans protest and complain too much. Just trust the CVs and let them do their own work. If you want the plot to go YOUR way, then go write the damn fan fiction
MFRanjini thumbnail
Originally posted by: tutu982

This is one of the reasons why a good show ends abruptly bc fans protest and complain too much. Just trust the CVs and let them do their own work. If you want the plot to go YOUR way, then go write the damn fan fiction

Itna bhi rude banne ki zaroorat nahi yaarπŸ˜† chill πŸ˜‰ its just a forum post

Chalo a jadu ki jhappi for u πŸ€—
ashmitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seriously..unnecessary dragging..!! I don't understand what the hell cvs r planning ahead...