India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

CVs-Aur Kitne viewers u want to lose?after 40 sad epis, now Soha :(

MFRanjini IF-Rockerz
MFRanjini
MFRanjini

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:34am | IP Logged
The last time Manan had a happy time is episode 67, its episode 107... for 40 episodes we are just waiting for few moments of happiness, now what is this? How this new girl Soha getting so much screen space?Angry

Only good thing was as always Cabir, I liked Mukti-Cabir, Cabir-Nandini, Cabir -Manik convo

Frankly speaking I am a VM maker but seeing so much negative stuffs in KYY I don't even feel like making one, I remember there were 10-15 VMs per day during happy tracks, now max 1 or 2 ya zeroOuch

Love Ranjini

Edited by missfilmy - 24 December 2014 at 6:36am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sam_layrastarryLove_skAnamikaLuvsMaantutu982backwithabanghasnaa678myvoizpslovenicki11sparikhNoorie30sonia_1Ireena7foram.Briyanikidaig

AnamikaLuvsMaan Groupbie
AnamikaLuvsMaan
AnamikaLuvsMaan

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:00am | IP Logged
#MaNan kay Reunion kay liye to hum Taras Gaye hain...bs hope so undono (Manik & Nandini) r humare burhape k pehle yeh CVs walon ko humpar taras AAjaye r  Humain #MaNan ka Reunion dekhna Naseeb hojaye Cry Cry 

Edited by AnamikaLuvsMaan - 24 December 2014 at 7:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MFRanjini

Noorie30 IF-Rockerz
Noorie30
Noorie30

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Feel you bro for the V\M making.LOL We be in the same ship.LOL

The rona drona was getting a bit stretchy, but overall  i love the progress and growth in  in the Characters and the story so far.

I don't want MaNan to be together just for the sake of being together (that would be too dovey laauDead), it is about their journey, as a couple as well as individually.

The fact that we emotionally connect to them is what make MaNan so special. So for them to overcome their fears and realize the depth of their feelings for each other, that would take time.

Sohave faith in the CV, take a tube of popcorn and enjoy the other on-going tracks.LOL

Because after today's episode i get to see so much of potential and i am effing enjoying it.EmbarrassedHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizMFRanjinifan145

MFRanjini IF-Rockerz
MFRanjini
MFRanjini

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnamikaLuvsMaan

#MaNan kay Reunion kay liye to hum Taras Gaye hain...bs hope so undono (Manik & Nandini) r humare burhape k pehle yeh CVs walon ko humpar taras AAjaye r  Humain #MaNan ka Reunion dekhna Naseeb hojaye Cry Cry 

Atleast some happiness I want yaarEmbarrassed
Thanks for commenting
MFRanjini IF-Rockerz
MFRanjini
MFRanjini

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noorie30

Feel you bro for the V\M making.LOL We be in the same ship.LOL

The rona drona was getting a bit stretchy, but overall  i love the progress and growth in  in the Characters and the story so far.

I don't want MaNan to be together just for the sake of being together (that would be too dovey laauDead), it is about their journey, as a couple as well as individually.

The fact that we emotionally connect to them is what make MaNan so special. So for them to overcome their fears and realize the depth of their feelings for each other, that would take time.

So have faith in the CV, take a tube of popcorn and enjoy the other on-going tracks.LOL

Because after today's episode i get to see so much of potential and i am effing enjoying it.EmbarrassedHug

Me too loved Manan fights specially of yesterday's episode but don't want much Soha Manik scenes. Let Manan fight as much as they want I just want them to have maximum screen space.

Thanks for the reply dearHug

Noorie30

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:26am | IP Logged
so true yaar.we have been eagerly waiting for some sweet moments but CV is just torturing us...no lovey-dovey moments between Manan Cry...and now-a-days only 1 or 2 vm's come...

MFRanjini

MFRanjini IF-Rockerz
MFRanjini
MFRanjini

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ireena7

so true yaar.we have been eagerly waiting for some sweet moments but CV is just torturing us...no lovey-dovey moments between Manan Cry...and now-a-days only 1 or 2 vm's come...

They r going to party na? I want some cute scenes, plz CVs plz, 100 epi there was no happiness, hope new yr kuch to hoSmile
tutu982 Senior Member
tutu982
tutu982

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
This is one of the reasons why a good show ends abruptly bc fans protest and complain too much. Just trust the CVs and let them do their own work. If you want the plot to go YOUR way, then go write the damn fan fiction

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prem_diwaniTheShipWeirdo

Go to top