India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

GaNna os:moron

TheWhiteHole Senior Member
TheWhiteHole
TheWhiteHole

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:30am | IP Logged
scientists say the world is made up of electrons,protons and neutrons..they forgot to mention one particle-moron..yes..more than e p and n..the world is full of morons..and the biggest moron..who else..ahh..gautam..!! What does he think of himself..?tom cruise or what?? For me he is a joker..a hopeless constantly doing shi**y things..and here.. He is teasing me for no reasons..!! Singing songs for me??i mean..ugghh..
Shut up mr.nutella king.!!
As if he will..
Nowadays he is behaving so wierdly..bandar!!

Ommgg..!!he broke the cups for no valid reasons? So sick..but i kind of felt wierd for him..the way everyone..including punit ji is taunting him..wait!!but why should i??
Huh..shut up karishma..shut up now..he is,was and will be a moron..and i am smiling?? For what?? Maybe..maybe..coz he is being scolded.? No..maybe..coz..
!!!
Shut up now. Karishma..!!
Concentrate on todays dance..with this bestest moron in this universe..err..world..err..india..okay!! Big boss house!!

i didnt knew how to write an os for a reality show's imaginary couple..so sorry if i violated any rules..tomatoes and slippers are all welcome but no eggs please..i being a pure vegetarian..okay..enough of my blabbering..btw this is karishma's pov

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thappadbabaNaazu695

Naazu695 IF-Sizzlerz
Naazu695
Naazu695

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Its nice as it is your first attempt u did a nice job keep writing more on Ganna as I am the most biggest Ganna lover in this forum Tongue can u write a love hate story it will suit them more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

halifax004

AnotherAdmirer IF-Rockerz
AnotherAdmirer
AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
This was a fun read ! Write MORE please LOL 
thappadbaba Senior Member
thappadbaba
thappadbaba

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mananpani

scientists say the world is made up of electrons,protons and neutrons..they forgot to mention one particle-moron..yes..more than e p and n..the world is full of morons..and the biggest moron..who else..ahh..gautam..!! What does he think of himself..?tom cruise or what?? For me he is a joker..a hopeless constantly doing shi**y things..and here.. He is teasing me for no reasons..!! Singing songs for me??i mean..ugghh..
As if he will..

Ommgg..!!he broke the cups for no valid reasons? So sick..but i kind of felt wierd for him..the way everyone..including punit ji is taunting him..wait!!but why should i??
Huh..shut up karishma..shut up now..he is,was and will be a moron..and i am smiling?? For what?? Maybe..maybe..coz he is being scolded.? No..maybe..coz..
!!!
Concentrate on todays dance..with this bestest moron in this universe..err..world..err..india..okay!! Big boss house!!

i didnt knew how to write an os for a reality show's imaginary couple..so sorry if i violated any rules..tomatoes and slippers are all welcome but no eggs please..i being a pure vegetarian..okay..enough of my blabbering..btw this is karishma's pov

music to my ears...ClapClapClap

i hate GG so much...
TheWhiteHole
TheWhiteHole

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mydesire786

Its nice as it is your first attempt u did a nice job keep writing more on Ganna as I am the most biggest Ganna lover in this forum can u write a love hate story it will suit them more

thanks a lot :) yaa i know u r a huge fan of ganna..glad that you liked it.. And if something comes in my mind i'll deffo pen it down
TheWhiteHole
TheWhiteHole

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnotherAdmirer

This was a fun read ! Write MORE please

hehhe thanku so much ;)
Naazu695 IF-Sizzlerz
Naazu695
Naazu695

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mydesire786

Its nice as it is your first attempt u did a nice job keep writing more on Ganna as I am the most biggest Ganna lover in this forum can u write a love hate story it will suit them more

thanks a lot :) yaa i know u r a huge fan of ganna..glad that you liked it.. And if something comes in my mind i'll deffo pen it down
how do you know that iam a huge ganna loverEmbarrassed
TheWhiteHole
TheWhiteHole

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suhana4ght

As if he will..

!!!

music to my ears...
i hate GG so much...

ahaaan..i think u hate his harkatein and adatein not him
am glad that i made such a melodious music for you :)

Go to top