Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

PARTY TO BANTI HAI :)) UPDATED :) (Page 4)

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssk1990

Nice review Priya. Today episode was good one. RB chapter was closed. Very glad. I am eagerly waiting for Apsara's disposal.
Yes priya , Avinash can become a perfect hero for silver screen if he has been given an opportunity.
Thank you so much for the PM.

Thank you karthiha Tongue
Hope CVS throw this APS out of ebp asap LOL

hp_2006 IF-Rockerz
hp_2006
hp_2006

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
You are right Priya..I was drooling over Shlok when he was fighting..It was so beautiful..His moves... his postures..hayeeeDay DreamingPerfect Bollywood material he is..Embarrassed

And loved his monologue about his first achievement as "Shlok" not Shlok Agnihotri..It was much needed one..

Like 2 min noodles that was 2 sec FB...?
Tongue Loved this line the most..

Awesome review as usual dear..Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_ShrAvipotomac

Clarisa IF-Stunnerz
Clarisa
Clarisa

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Thanks Smile

Waiting for tomorrow Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_ShrAvi

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meerab...

Awww...I want to do a happy dancing after reading your post...awesome and hilarious...finally something good to hear

Aww...thank u meer Tongue
I think it's time for someone to start watching ebp Wink
Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hp_2006

You are right Priya..I was drooling over Shlok when he was fighting..It was so beautiful..His moves... his postures..hayeeeDay DreamingPerfect Bollywood material he is..Embarrassed

And loved his monologue about his first achievement as "Shlok" not Shlok Agnihotri..It was much needed one..

Like 2 min noodles that was 2 sec FB...??
Tongue Loved this line the most..

Awesome review as usual dear..Hug

shlok's monologue... much needed and very rare one...but we get APS monologue ...1dozen per week LOL
Thank you naina Embarrassed
Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clarisa

<font color="#0066FF" face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font size="6">Thanks Smile

Waiting for tomorrow Wink</font>
</font>

Welcome dear Tongue
Even am waiting for today's episode and your hot hot pic Embarrassed
srilotus IF-Rockerz
srilotus
srilotus

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_ShrAvi

Yippeee...let's go party tonightParty episode full of wonder..surprise...celebration and miracle..yes miraclesLOL...miracle in EBP...SHLOKIE EPIShockedWink

Shlokie-RB rolling on the floor fightingWink 
Episode starts with Villain beating HERO...black & blue...but absolutely no reaction from hero's sideStern Smile...arrey it's universal ruleWink...hero's never take lead when it comes to fight..but at the end they 'll winBig smile
RB chapter closeDancing FIRST REASON TO CELEBRATEParty fight was so long...that shlokie went saloon and came back with new haircutROFL ROFL ROFL
Btw...Avi was too good in fight sequenceStarStar hope to see him in silver screenDay Dreaming perfect hero materialClap He reminded me of Arjun Kapoor...awesome fight seq...loved Shlok ...his expressionsClapClap...perfect hero materialStarStar...no doubt...want to see him in bollywood movies.

Shlok's monologueStar
Cvs at last thought to give shlokie monologue+ purpose of this track...I.e...it's shlokie first success without his surname...next stop...wajood trackWink!!and wants anji to see his successBig smile
My second reason to celebrateEmbarrassed

DADA in La La La land...Ermm
Dada somehow managed to get baba's sign...sighLOL now all set to learn his lesson in hardest way possibleEvil Smile 

Party in chawl..
Chawl ppl arranged a thanksgiving party to ashlok..chowski thanked shlokie.. cuts the cake and fed .LOL Shlokie recollects one of NIRLOK moment...biwi was like missing baba???for which shlokie gaveConfused expressionLOL* now tiny weaving plans for nirlok patch upLOL****LOL

MB our saviorLOL
Ashlok back in their pigeons hole...I wasBig smile asthu hugged PATHIDEV..EmbarrassedMB knocks the door...I was Angry then he mouthed those golden words...ashlok moving out of chawl...party to banti haiParty 
Then the miracle happened...avi hair grown one inchGeekLOLLOL *All set for wajood or office track...it seemsWink*Sillywats happening

Loved the fact finally cvs showed how he escapedLOL shlokie told everything to biwi in single breath...Like 2 min noodles that was 2 sec FBLOL

AND THE BEST EVER REASON TO PARTY:
After what it seems like eternity ashlok are back with waist romanceSilly  Winkshow us something more than jus waistWink
Can't wait to watch tomorrow episodeWink

lovely post PriyaBig smile

Priya_ShrAvi

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srilotus

Originally posted by Priya_ShrAvi

<font color="#ff3366">Yippeee...let's go party tonightPartyepisode full of wonder..surprise...celebration and miracle..yes miraclesLOL...</font><font color="#990000">miracle in EBP...SHLOKIE EPI</font><font color="#ff3366">Shocked</font><font color="#ff3366">Wink</font>
<font color="#ff3366">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Shlokie-RB rolling on the floor fightingWink</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Episode starts with Villain beating HERO...black & blue...but absolutely no reaction from hero's sideStern Smile...arrey it's universal ruleWink...hero's never take lead when it comes to fight..but at the end they 'll winBig smile</font>
<font color="#0000ff">RB chapter closeDancingFIRST REASON TO CELEBRATEPartyfight was so long...that shlokie went saloon and came back with new haircutROFLROFL</font><font color="#990000">ROFL</font>
Btw...Avi was too good in fight sequenceStarStarhope to see him in silver screenDay Dreamingperfect hero materialClap<font color="#990000">He reminded me of Arjun Kapoor...awesome fight seq...loved Shlok ...his expressionsClapClap...perfect hero materialStarStar...no doubt...want to see him in bollywood movies.</font>

<font color="#ff6633">Shlok's monologueStar</font>
<font color="#ff6633">Cvs at last thought to give shlokie monologue+ purpose of this track...I.e...it's shlokie first success without his surname...next stop...wajood trackWink!!and wants anji to see his successBig smile</font>
<font color="#ff6633">My second reason to celebrateEmbarrassed</font>
<font color="#ff6633">
</font>
<font color="#3300ff">DADA in La La La land...Ermm</font>
<font color="#3300ff">Dada somehow managed to get baba's sign...sighLOLnow all set to learn his lesson in hardest way possibleEvil Smile</font>
<font color="#3300ff">
</font>
<font color="#ff3366">Party in chawl..</font>
<font color="#ff3366">Chawl ppl arranged a thanksgiving party to ashlok..chowski thanked shlokie.. cuts the cake and fed .</font>LOLShlokie recollects one of NIRLOK moment...biwi was like missing baba???for which shlokie gaveConfusedexpressionLOL* now tiny weaving plans for nirlok patch upLOL****LOL

<font color="#660099">MB our saviorLOL</font>
<font color="#660099">Ashlok back in their pigeons hole...I wasBig smileasthu hugged PATHIDEV..EmbarrassedMB knocks the door...I wasAngrythen he mouthed those golden words...ashlok moving out of chawl...party to banti haiParty</font>
Then the miracle happened...avi hair grown one inchGeekLOLLOL*All set for wajood or office track...it seemsWink*Silly<font color="#990000">wats happening</font>

<font color="#ff9900">Loved the fact finally cvs showed how he escapedLOLshlokie told everything to biwi in single breath...</font>Like 2 min noodles that was 2 sec FBLOL

AND THE BEST EVER REASON TO PARTY:
After what it seems like eternity ashlok are back with waist romanceSillyWink<font color="#990000">show us something more than jus waistWink</font>
Can't wait to watch tomorrow episodeWink

<font color="#ff3366">
</font>

lovely post PriyaBig smile

Yup...miracle bcos that was shloklicious epi and shlokie hair growing at the rate of 1inch /10 min Wink
You want something more than waist Shocked babe its 6pm time slot...
Wink
TY for ur lovely comment Big smile

srilotus

Go to top