Posted: 9 years ago
Yippeee...let's go party tonight🥳 episode full of wonder..surprise...celebration and miracle..yes miracles😆

Shlokie-RB rolling on the floor fighting😉
Episode starts with Villain beating HERO...black & blue...but absolutely no reaction from hero's side😳...arrey it's universal rule😉...hero's never take lead when it comes to fight..but at the end they 'll win😃
RB chapter close FIRST REASON TO CELEBRATE🥳 fight was so long...that shlokie went saloon and came back with new haircut🤣
Btw...Avi was too good in fight sequence⭐️⭐️ hope to see him in silver screen perfect hero material👏 

Shlok's monologue⭐️
Cvs at last thought to give shlokie monologue+ purpose of this track...I.e...it's shlokie first success without his surname...next stop...wajood track😉!!and wants anji to see his success😃
My second reason to celebrate😳

DADA in La La La land
Dada somehow managed to get baba's sign...sigh😆 now all set to learn his lesson in hardest way possible😈 

Party in chawl..
Chawl ppl arranged a thanksgiving party to ashlok..chowski thanked shlokie.. cuts the cake and fed .😆 Shlokie recollects one of NIRLOK moment...biwi was like missing baba???for which shlokie gave😕 expression😆* now tiny weaving plans for nirlok patch up😆*

MB our savior😆
Ashlok back in their pigeons hole...I was😃 asthu hugged PATHIDEV..😳MB knocks the door...I was 😡 then he mouthed those golden words...ashlok moving out of chawl...party to banti hai🥳 
Then the miracle happened...avi hair grown one inch🤓😆😆 *All set for wajood or office track...it seems😉*

Loved the fact finally cvs showed how he escaped😆 shlokie told everything to biwi in single breath...Like 2 min noodles that was 2 sec FB😆

AND THE BEST EVER REASON TO PARTY:
After what it seems like eternity ashlok are back with waist romance🤪  
Can't wait to watch tomorrow episode😉

Edited by Priya_ShrAvi - 9 years ago
Nice post
Two mins noodles🤣 As usual rushed...but it's ok...something...don't know what's the hurry!
Tomorrow leisurely aslokh convo could hv been shown...May be cvs want the zoo animals in aslokh life ASAP...🤔

Anyways let's enjoy till animals barge into aslokh space...😡
Dhinka chika precap ...but Iam sure will be rushed...so zero expectations
Edited by Dogan1 - 9 years ago
🤣🤣cute as a button review😆..Loved it Pri..
esp... now tiny weaving plans for nirlok patch up😆*

You nailed it pri...Astha's next stop aftar AC TRACK is defo NIRLOK PATCH UP...cant wait though😉...even though he is a murderer😃
priya...u are right about the hair part... 😆 but I really like the short hair style...I hope tomorrow Apsara don't knock at the door when they are romancing 😡 I will kill CV
lovely post buddy i like ur sense of humor 😆
Yeah it was an good episode and nice review priya...
I thoroughly enjoyed it.
As we all know shlok will win and he did...
Varad is going to regret this...
Im happy shlok said bye to apsara
[:D/]
Yeah told his escape plan like 2 min noodles😆
Lovely post Priya...
I was disappointed with the yestd epi ...but tdy am all dancing...
shlok new hair cut, he lost some weight,ashlok hug,ashlok new house,WAIST ROMANCE BACK... .sooo party for sure...
Finally ashlok will have full privacy till anjali joins thm...
astha will soon strt her new mission to join NIRLOK...mission NIRLOK WILL STRT SOON...

Priya...2 min noodles in 2 sec...omg...🤣
Nice reason to celebrate. Only want some uninterrupted waist romance after ages...itna tho banta hai na... 

hahha, everyone noticed the trip to the hair saloon...must have been one just outside the gate, that he had his haircut and completed the shots. 🤣 But have to admit that it suits him very much. It grew an inch too...so much of gap betn the shoot. 😕 office track coming up soon, he is already looking very smart and dashing.
Originally posted by Dogan1

Nice post
Two mins noodles🤣As usual rushed...but it's ok...something...don't know what's the hurry!
Tomorrow leisurely aslokh convo could hv been shown...May be cvs want the zoo animals in aslokh life ASAP...🤔

Anyways let's enjoy till animals barge into aslokh space...😡
Dhinka chika precap ...but Iam sure will be rushed...so zero expectations

Thank you div...
Yup something is better than nothing.. hain na 😉
Partner... I can't wait to watch ashlok waist ROM..tired of their hands n cheek kiss..veg ROM...want some hatke ROM☺️
yeah i agree with u priya party toh banti hai🥳
thanks for christmas gift by the cvz👏waiting eagerly for tomorrow😉