Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Summer cut in Winter!! (Page 6)

srilotus IF-Rockerz
srilotus
srilotus

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Awesome postBig smile
Avi was waiting for such opportunity...i guess too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

potomac

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srilotus

Awesome postBig smile
Avi was waiting for such opportunity...i guess too...
thanks much Sri ... Shlok fight was terrific Embarrassed
potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by min97

Wonderful and hilarious take as always Star I have been reading all your takes and have not managed to leave a comment for a while just never got to it, but Thanks for the daily dosage of laughter everyday  Clap Take a Bow!Clap
Thanks mini..long time no seeEmbarrassed..thanks for stopping byBig smile...today...MY pleasure dear...love to write my posts for the love of EBP and cheer my GAL PALS in forumSmile
potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sathia007

DEEPA
 SUPERB REVIEW ON  SUPERB Episode!!!!!
  What a accurate observation!!!!thanks much dear SWAT.for your sweet words of appreciationEmbarrassed

You know now - days it has become my hobby to measure Tiny's height  everyday with standard  SCALE ( herv AKDU is her Standard Scale!!!). Some day I notice -  she is below his shoulder , someday at the level of shoulder, someday above his shoulder!!!!!like i said..somedays small and sometimes big stoolLOLLOL...depending upon the intensity..INTENSE ROMANCE they give her big stool  so that Akdu will feel comfy to look at her face and express his feelingsEmbarrassed

Today she had grown  too fast to reach  AKDU's nose !!! 
Why??? -  Did She want to do an Eskimo kiss to her  HERO!!!!! may be..Embarrassed

BTW  It was a perfect chin rest for his AKDU - no neck pain!!!! But Tiny will get Ankle pain/ back soon!!!!no dear ..she stands comfy on a stool..I BET..So,no PAIN ..just LOVESmile

DEEPA, your Bro is gettimng too smart and fast. See,  after finshing fight, leaving  RB with  POLICE, he ran to have a quick hair cut.and he didnt watse time to rom biwi...new house ..his mood shifted to ROMWinkway to go BROLOLLOL

RB made his hair  too messy !!!! He felt to have   a new hairstyle for  getting ready for   BHASON  (LECTURE) in front of chawalwalis    on  WAJOOD STEP ONE CEREMONY!!!

Another thing Sweetu pointed out  that Your Bro  was following nontouch technique to fit the  waist key!!!!! -   GOOD TECHNIQUE BROTHER to  prevent MRSA!!!! He might be reading medical journal now- a-days!!!!hahahaROFLgood one...his non toush itself was HOTEmbarrassed..I want to protect my screen from catching FIRE...LOLLOLLOL

However, MARATHAN RACE/  Torture in RB's Den/ fight with RB - all made him LEAN & SLIM. TOP OF THE NEW  SUMMER HAIT CUT - giving him more slimmer look!!! 

He was having pefect  RAVISHING HERO look today!!!!cant ask more..PROUD SISSYLOL

However, DEEPA - MERRY CHRISTMAS &  ALL THE BEST FOR NEW YEAR to You & your family!!!thanks sooo much dear...Merry christmas and happy HOLIDAYS dear to you and ur hUBBYThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathia007

Go to top