3 Good
4 Very Good
5 Excellent
6 Dhamakedaar Excellent
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by srilotus

6 dhamakedaar Shlok epiπŸ‘
In between filming the fight seq, Shlok went and had a haircut. omg, he looks so darn good...in the new buzz cut.The Hottie just became even more delectable and delicious. He has taken the first step towards his Wajood... glad the CV's showed us his thoughts on this. πŸ‘πŸ‘

@bold blue...nice review

Sri, Shlokilicious epi today na, It was v good and full of masala. Heis looking darn good in the new hair style.πŸ˜‰
Gave a 6 nimms! πŸ˜‰
All for Shlokie boy's dishoom dishoom! πŸ˜‰

Loved how he dragged hippo by the leg! πŸ˜›

Varad and NA ready for the next track and that is the Agnihotri and beggars co! πŸ˜†

Jyoti same pose! πŸ₯±

Someone's heart got broken guess who! Ofcourse Aps! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Precap: New romance in new home πŸ˜³ but same waist grip! πŸ˜³plz evening come asap! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Gave a 6 nimms! πŸ˜‰
All for Shlokie boy's dishoom dishoom! πŸ˜‰

Loved how he dragged hippo by the leg! πŸ˜›

Varad and NA ready for the next track and that is the Agnihotri and beggars co! πŸ˜†

Jyoti same pose! πŸ₯±

Someone's heart got broken guess who! Ofcourse Aps! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Precap: New romance in new home πŸ˜³ but same waist grip! πŸ˜³plz evening come asap! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Mahir...Congo to you gal...you areon a ROLL, 2ND THREAD AND ALL.πŸ‘ πŸ‘

For the dishum and the punches thrown by Shlok and chawl waalon...dragging the don by  his foot...super...

Varad has signed away his name and his fortune to a total stranger and baba is now under his thumb. 

Same waist grip or whatever, can't wait for it...finally they are alone and  Shlok is Nirma king...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nim_var

Mahir...Congo to you gal...you areon a ROLL, 2ND THREAD AND ALL.πŸ‘ πŸ‘

For the dishum and the punches thrown by Shlok and chawl waalon...dragging the don by  his foot...super...

Varad has signed away his name and his fortune to a total stranger and baba is now under his thumb. 

Same waist grip or whatever, can't wait for it...finally they are alone and  Shlok is Nirma king...πŸ˜†

Thanks nimmy! πŸ€—

take a chill pill buddy, no sweat and no u did not hurt me at all. Shlok maybe unaware and anyway the cv's are in a rush to wrap this up and move on, so we have more things to rant on.πŸ˜ƒ
I think CV's will show Ankush todayπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by gkavya47

I think CV's will show Ankush todayπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

I will not dampen yr enthusiasm. it is x'mas and maybe Santa will grant u yr wish of seeing Ankush.πŸ˜ƒ

I will not dampen yr enthusiasm. it is x'mas and maybe Santa will grant u yr wish of seeing Ankush.πŸ˜ƒ
I hope so😊