Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

RATE THE EPISODE 24.12.14 Shlok's Wajood step one (Page 2)

Poll Question: What is your opinion on today's episode

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [5.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [5.00%]
1 [5.00%]
17 [85.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Dhamakedaar Episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gkavya47

Today's episode was mindblowingClap Clap Clap Clap.CV's showed filmy style first Shlok got beaten and then he woke up and started beating Raghu bhai.Mota bhai arranged a party for them a girl called Shlok uncle and gave a roseLOL.I did not like the way how Shlok escaped he could have simply ran from there he exchanged his clothes with Raghu bhai's goon he died in the hands of Raghu bhai if though he is a goon Shlok should not have done like that if Raghu bhai's goon is killed Raghu bhai should also have been killed you may not agree with me but I did not like the flashback

Agree Kavya. Loved the epi today and the fight seq were well choreographed. Enjoyed it...but for the annoying doorbells. AngryAngry

The little kid giving a rose was cute...The escape was shown in a hurry. Also Shlok needed to buy some time to escape from there. To throw them off his scent and plan the next steps. IF he killed RB then what's the difference betn them...as he told RB earlier...he will not react in his way...just bcoz he is behaving like a criminal or an animal.

Would have loved to see more details or more fb's of Shlok on baba.
nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dogan1

5+1 for the precap
total justice to slokh and super fight...loved the epi Big smile

slokh back with a bang and looking all smart...all slim and trim with his kamina hairstyle...Embarrassed

aslokh shifting to new house and how slokh esacped from RB all shown...very good... 

so agni empire all set for drains...tks to dadaOuch...good for us...i want slokh to bring it back...

precap...waitingDay Dreaming only requesting cvs pls dont rush..key bunch nimms...only hope not rushed...pls cvs 

Ashlok scenes were shown but were rushed as always but still enjoyable. Finally the answer to the GREAT ESCAPE BY SHLOK. A very brief fb but we got to see it. Ok  time to move on...the CV's are in a rush to wrap this up and get on with the next, new track with the circus family. Aastha wearing a bandage on her right hand. Tight hugs between Ashlok. ClapClap

agree nimmy there was no continuation...but ok something better than nothing...dont know whats the hurry?????

Divya, finally we got some scenes and some answers too. I am not rushing to thank the cv's, they owe us bigtime...for putting us thro so much misery.

One son is rising and father's sun is setting. Fight was good and happy they are shifting to a new house. that means the end of apsara...hope so sincerely.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashavani

Absolutely -Thumbs Up-6--100%--StarExcellent  Daamakhadaar superb...for ... SHLOK...and His fight and deafeating of ...Raghubhai. ...along with ...Chawlwalas  too.
vinni, yes it was a good victory along with all the chawl waalon. he felt good and happy, achieving something on his own.
FIRST VICTORY ...TO ...SHLOK..Star..CONGRATULATIONS. ...WAJOOD STARTED WITH A BANG .. agree

Thank god ..finally. .ASHLOK ...is shifting to another house. ...tommorrow. ...seems we are going to get...HOT SR..Heart.EBP. yes we need one now after depriving us of his screen presence for 3 days.

Loved loved loved.Tongue..the whole  episode. ...filled with ...AShlok. agree, wish they would keep it this way.

Varad dada and Baba ..Shocked.signed away Agnihotri  too...,,Karma . fitting right, his house, name and business all taken away, gone...

Hopefully  CVs keep it up ..Clapplease...in future tracks too...AShlok MAIN. we will keep reminding them of this whenever they slip up or stray too far from them. Big smile
gkavya47 Goldie
gkavya47
gkavya47

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Today's episode was mindblowingClap Clap Clap Clap.CV's showed filmy style first Shlok got beaten and then he woke up and started beating Raghu bhai.Mota bhai arranged a party for them a girl called Shlok uncle and gave a roseLOL.I did not like the way how Shlok escaped he could have simply ran from there he exchanged his clothes with Raghu bhai's goon he died in the hands of Raghu bhai if though he is a goon Shlok should not have done like that if Raghu bhai's goon is killed Raghu bhai should also have been killed you may not agree with me but I did not like the flashback

Agree Kavya. Loved the epi today and the fight seq were well choreographed. Enjoyed it...but for the annoying doorbells. AngryAngry

The little kid giving a rose was cute...The escape was shown in a hurry. Also Shlok needed to buy some time to escape from there. To throw them off his scent and plan the next steps. IF he killed RB then what's the difference betn them...as he told RB earlier...he will not react in his way...just bcoz he is behaving like a criminal or an animal.

@bold Exactly Shlok would have simply hit Raghu bhai's goon and have escaped but he exchanged his clothes with them and that guy was killed by Raghu bhai in one way we can say because of Shlok one human being died you may not agree with me but I said what I felt
potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Nothing less than 6 NIMMS...awesome eps..and they fed Shlok's fans today...InfacT a FEASTBig smile
LOVED your TAkE on the eps...MY FAV was

Varad smiling evilly on getting baba's signature and celebrating his victory, for now. Shares the Happy tidings with Sojal who is naturally happy for her PD. I think it was fitting that they showed NA signing away his life's earnings and his jigar ka tukda making his mark in the world. One's rise to the step, on the first step and the other's descent into penury. NA's punishment track is on...Clap

NALLA SONNA NIMMS...WEEL SAID Wink...You are absolutely right...Baba's downfall and Shlok's Wajood started...WAY TO GO CVS..loved how they showed that scene..and also bachaa is missing BABA...Cant wait to see th ereunion..No chappals pls...this will happen after AC track..BUT WILL HAPPEN...I would to see the BABA and BACHAA scenes...thats why this greed..even though he is a murderer...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_ShrAvinim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nim_var

The little kid giving a rose was cute...The escape was shown in a hurry. Also Shlok needed to buy some time to escape from there. To throw them off his scent and plan the next steps. IF he killed RB then what's the difference betn them...as he told RB earlier...he will not react in his way...just bcoz he is behaving like a criminal or an animal.

@bold Exactly Shlok would have simply hit Raghu bhai's goon and have escaped but he exchanged his clothes with them and that guy was killed by Raghu bhai in one way we can say because of Shlok one human being died you may not agree with me but I said what I felt

Ok, now yr POV is clear. I was unable to get it before. Shlok became the instrument of the goon's death but it was done unwittingly. Tks for clarifying the same. If Shlok had not substituted the clothes then he would have been hunted down and shot for sure. 

Did you vote in the poll? 

Edited by nim_var - 24 December 2014 at 7:39am
Efinah36 IF-Dazzler
Efinah36
Efinah36

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:44am | IP Logged
6 DHAMAKEDAAR EXCELLENT

For shlok. Loved the fighting scene
Great precap
Finally wajood track begins
Finally a new House. Bye Bye apsara

Go to top