Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: gkavya47

I am sorry if I hurted your feelings my intention is not to blame Shlok

take a chill pill buddy, no sweat and no u did not hurt me at all. Shlok maybe unaware and anyway the cv's are in a rush to wrap this up and move on, so we have more things to rant on.😃
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
6 nim..
Baba punishment track in ..with bacchas wajood track... wheee can't wait to watch what's next!!
Lovely review nim..

Btw our pathetic voter is back🤣
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent episode Nimmy and your post is also an excellent one.
First few minutes totally film style. But Shlok did well his part. Then Ashlok's usual hug ( why do they not change their hug style now a days.). 

Varad face expression reveals him that he totally became as a cunning fellow. 

Precap scene, I think, that was a key bunch.

casweetu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nimmy rated 6 ...since I felt both avinash and shrenu were back on track 2day...shlok cumback was complete and action packed ...and also felt that ashlok chemistry is bang on again... I mean 2day their hugs were more natural and heartwarming rather than forced 😃
Thx god avinash is slowly seem to b getting comfortable again while hugging shrenu 😉 ...otherwise I was really very pissed off of his one hand cautious hugs
Precap seems interesting... Although m not expecting much...since avinash didn't even touch shrenus bare waist... So a waist romance is out of question 4 me...although CVS r very clever 2 push our expectations of getting waist romance.. 😆
Sumhow I feel they vil just end up hugging and kissing each other on forehead 😡 ...oops anyways shrenu is standing on a higher stool so now I want her to kiss shloks forehead 🤣
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 from 
 Me

Superb!!! 
Superb!!!

Akdu getting slimmer - effect of Marathon  &  stravation in  RB's Den!!!!

RB  & his goon damaged his hair style  and beard style by pulling & pushing. That's why he hadto  trim his beard a bit short - However we liked  it  - Shlokie Boy!!!

Hair became too messy due to fight with devil RB. He had to rush to have a bew hair cut  to get prepared for  his  BHASON on Wajood Step one!!!!!

Well done Boy !!!! -  Every thing is equally going on in you mind!!!! - very Alert MIND!!!!

However,   fight was enjoyably  - Both DEVIL & HERO - superb!!! - well done CVS!!! - very good  BOLLYWOOD MASAALA!!!!

TINY is no more tiny!!!! Growing taller to match  with Lean/ slim / 6'3'' AKDU during his Wajood!!!! However Tiny ,  we love you as tiny , do not need to be  taller - will land up  having  ankle and foot pain/ may be calf and back pain !!!!!  

UPSARA  was again with  Aasthu's stolen blouse!!!! - I do not like any body to use Aasthu's goods!!!!

BABA & BACCHA - having telepathy!!!!
 DADA  was proudly  initiating  down fall of  AGNI Empire !!!!
 Whereas CHHOTA BHAI  had  extend the EMPIRE PROUDLY!!!!
 What  a tragedy!!!!!

Precap : Aasthu getting a Christmas present   KEY  for her slim waist  ( AKDU's most fascinating part!!!)- KEY for his WORLD!!!!!!!!!! (This time not Komar-  band which had been  used rightfully by PATIDEV)!!! 

CVS usinmg our Tiny's lovely waist very  nicely and seductively !!!!! - good thinking!!!!

However, MERRY CHRISTMAS & ALL THE BEST FOR  ENTIRE EBP TEAM & MY FORUM MATES!!!!!

nim_var thumbnail
[QUOTE=Priya_ShrAvi]6 nim..
Baba punishment track in ..with bacchas wajood track... wheee can't wait to watch what's next!!
Lovely review nim..

Btw our pathetic voter is back🤣[/QUOTE
Priya, hhhaaa😆😆 was missing the mystery pathetic voter so badly like we missed Shlok for 3 days.🤣

Liked how they connected baba and bacha...miles apart but still feeling the other. Thanks ma.😳
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: casweetu12

Nimmy rated 6 ...since I felt both avinash and shrenu were back on track 2day...shlok cumback was complete and action packed ...and also felt that ashlok chemistry is bang on again... I mean 2day their hugs were more natural and heartwarming rather than forced 😃
Thx god avinash is slowly seem to b getting comfortable again while hugging shrenu 😉 ...otherwise I was really very pissed off of his one hand cautious hugs
Precap seems interesting... Although m not expecting much...since avinash didn't even touch shrenus bare waist... So a waist romance is out of question 4 me...although CVS r very clever 2 push our expectations of getting waist romance.. 😆
Sumhow I feel they vil just end up hugging and kissing each other on forehead 😡 ...oops anyways shrenu is standing on a higher stool so now I want her to kiss shloks forehead 🤣

Sweetu, agree they were back...the scenes were looking natural. Shlok's thrashing of the goons was total filmy and v enjoyable.Haha...cautious one hand hugs...yup that is what they were due to our super x ray vision. 🤣

CV's have kept us on the edge with their clever precap ...let us see what we will get...a fitting gift for Ashlok and us fans who were clamouring for them to move into a new house. Hope we are not gifted with a broken dream by Aps as her shlokji is moving away.😭

The forehead kiss is patented by them and a given. My god, u gals noticed that Shrenu was made to stand on a higher stool. that fact went by me completely and could not catch it. 🤣 will wait for today eve to see it. HE is giving her a chabbi ka guccha..key holder...will he actually tuck it in...we can wait but will he do it... 

Merry Xmas to you. 
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sathia007

from 
 Me

Superb!!! 
Superb!!!

Akdu getting slimmer - effect of Marathon  &  stravation in  RB's Den!!!!

RB  & his goon damaged his hair style  and beard style by pulling & pushing. That's why he hadto  trim his beard a bit short - However we liked  it  - Shlokie Boy!!!

Hair became too messy due to fight with devil RB. He had to rush to have a bew hair cut  to get prepared for  his  BHASON on Wajood Step one!!!!!

Well done Boy !!!! -  Every thing is equally going on in you mind!!!! - very Alert MIND!!!!

However,   fight was enjoyably  - Both DEVIL & HERO - superb!!! - well done CVS!!! - very good  BOLLYWOOD MASAALA!!!!

TINY is no more tiny!!!! Growing taller to match  with Lean/ slim / 6'3'' AKDU during his Wajood!!!! However Tiny ,  we love you as tiny , do not need to be  taller - will land up  having  ankle and foot pain/ may be calf and back pain !!!!!  

UPSARA  was again with  Aasthu's stolen blouse!!!! - I do not like any body to use Aasthu's goods!!!!

BABA & BACCHA - having telepathy!!!!
 DADA  was proudly  initiating  down fall of  AGNI Empire !!!!
 Whereas CHHOTA BHAI  had  extend the EMPIRE PROUDLY!!!!
 What  a tragedy!!!!!

Precap : Aasthu getting a Christmas present   KEY  for her slim waist  ( AKDU's most fascinating part!!!)- KEY for his WORLD!!!!!!!!!! (This time not Komar-  band which had been  used rightfully by PATIDEV)!!! 

CVS usinmg our Tiny's lovely waist very  nicely and seductively !!!!! - good thinking!!!!

However, MERRY CHRISTMAS & ALL THE BEST FOR  ENTIRE EBP TEAM & MY FORUM MATES!!!!!

Hey  Swathya, Merry x'mas and Happy Holidays to you. 

Missed your rating the last few days. 

A sixer for the epi, for akdu getting slimmer, a superb hair style a pared down beard. On the whole looking fit and good enough to devour. Loved his new look...gearing up for the track coming soon...IKR, in betn the fight RB took so much time to recover that he went to the saloon and had his hair trimmed and came back to complete his thrashing.

OH no, u also noticed that tiny grew taller, will have to polish up my observation skills...as I missed this devpt.🤣 Aps has been consistently using Aastha's blouses...but not the blue one as we have such wonderful scenes associated with that particular one. Very bad of the cv's to use the blue one. 

Baba and Bachha have this invisible bond even in hate / love...one is going to drown soon. The fight was well done, very bollywood style. Liked the epi on the whole. 

Akdu gifting his wife a key chain...no kamarbandh, that has been done...a new gift now.😃
srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
6 dhamakedaar Shlok epi👏
In between filming the fight seq, Shlok went and had a haircut. omg, he looks so darn good...in the new buzz cut.The Hottie just became even more delectable and delicious. He has taken the first step towards his Wajood... glad the CV's showed us his thoughts on this. 👏👏

@bold blue...nice review
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssk1990

Excellent episode Nimmy and your post is also an excellent one.

First few minutes totally film style. But Shlok did well his part. Then Ashlok's usual hug ( why do they not change their hug style now a days.). 

Varad face expression reveals him that he totally became as a cunning fellow. 

Precap scene, I think, that was a key bunch.

Thanks for the rating Kritiha and the appreciation.😃

Ashlok's forehead kiss and the back hug is patented and set in stone. They have mastered the art of these two gestures and obtained a Ph.D.😆

Varad was good in his scene and showed his greed clearly. Poor baba...

yes, it was a key bunch..something new.