Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nothing less than 6 NIMMS...awesome eps..and they fed Shlok's fans today...InfacT a FEASTπŸ˜ƒ
LOVED your TAkE on the eps...MY FAV was

Varad smiling evilly on getting baba's signature and celebrating his victory, for now. Shares the Happy tidings with Sojal who is naturally happy for her PD. I think it was fitting that they showed NA signing away his life's earnings and his jigar ka tukda making his mark in the world. One's rise to the step, on the first step and the other's descent into penury. NA's punishment track is on...πŸ‘

NALLA SONNA NIMMS...WEEL SAID πŸ˜‰...You are absolutely right...Baba's downfall and Shlok's Wajood started...WAY TO GO CVS..loved how they showed that scene..and also bachaa is missing BABA...Cant wait to see th ereunion..No chappals pls...this will happen after AC track..BUT WILL HAPPEN...I would to see the BABA and BACHAA scenes...thats why this greed..even though he is a murderer...πŸ˜‰
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gkavya47

@bold Exactly Shlok would have simply hit Raghu bhai's goon and have escaped but he exchanged his clothes with them and that guy was killed by Raghu bhai in one way we can say because of Shlok one human being died you may not agree with me but I said what I felt

Ok, now yr POV is clear. I was unable to get it before. Shlok became the instrument of the goon's death but it was done unwittingly. Tks for clarifying the same. If Shlok had not substituted the clothes then he would have been hunted down and shot for sure. 

Did you vote in the poll? 

Edited by nim_var - 9 years ago
Efinah36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
6 DHAMAKEDAAR EXCELLENT

For shlok. Loved the fighting scene
Great precap
Finally wajood track begins
Finally a new House. Bye Bye apsara
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: potomac

Nothing less than 6 NIMMS...awesome eps..and they fed Shlok's fans today...InfacT a FEASTπŸ˜ƒ

LOVED your TAkE on the eps...MY FAV was

Varad smiling evilly on getting baba's signature and celebrating his victory, for now. Shares the Happy tidings with Sojal who is naturally happy for her PD. I think it was fitting that they showed NA signing away his life's earnings and his jigar ka tukda making his mark in the world. One's rise to the step, on the first step and the other's descent into penury. NA's punishment track is on...πŸ‘

NALLA SONNA NIMMS...WEEL SAID πŸ˜‰...You are absolutely right...Baba's downfall and Shlok's Wajood started...WAY TO GO CVS..loved how they showed that scene..and also bachaa is missing BABA...Cant wait to see th ereunion..No chappals pls...this will happen after AC track..BUT WILL HAPPEN...I would to see the BABA and BACHAA scenes...thats why this greed..even though he is a murderer...πŸ˜‰

Deepu, looks like you enjoyed the epi. Me too. Feast was missing a few sweets like laddo and paal payasam. πŸ˜ƒ Only got some jangiri. Now, we will get it tom. πŸ˜‰

The reunion will take a while but when it comes it will or shd be good. He should know and realise his mistakes just as he's repenting for not stopping him and is haunted by it. He will have more time to reflect now he has signed away everything to VArad.
gkavya47 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nim_var

Ok, now yr POV is clear. I was unable to get it before. Shlok became the instrument of the goon's death but it was done unwittingly. Tks for clarifying the same. If Shlok had not substituted the clothes then he would have been hunted down and shot for sure. 

Did you vote in the poll? 

Yes I voted.Shlok is smart enough to escape today how he fighted that day also if he used to fight with Raghu bhai it would be good.Because of being too emotional I can't agree some things.I think Shlok don't know about that goon's death
nim_var thumbnail

Kusum, thanks for the rating.
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: gkavya47

Yes I voted.Shlok is smart enough to escape today how he fighted that day also if he used to fight with Raghu bhai it would be good.Because of being too emotional I can't agree some things.I think Shlok don't know about that goon's death

A lot of loose ends. don't think Shlok knows that Raghubhai killed his own man thinking it was him. He prob thought he was making empty threats to him. No one told him and did not clarify too. Too many loopholes.
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: Efinah36

6 DHAMAKEDAAR EXCELLENT

For shlok. Loved the fighting scene
Great precap
Finally wajood track begins
Finally a new House. Bye Bye apsara

Thanks for the rating Efinah. Something to cheer about today. 

Plenty of things to feel happy about, the wajood track, the new house and bidding goodbye to the resident evil aps...yayay...πŸ‘
gkavya47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nim_var

A lot of loose ends. don't think Shlok knows that Raghubhai killed his own man thinking it was him. He prob thought he was making empty threats to him. No one told him and did not clarify too. Too many loopholes.

I agree with you now I thought this is after all a serial anything can happenπŸ˜†
gkavya47 thumbnail
I am sorry if I hurted your feelings my intention is not to blame Shlok