8 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Should QH take time leap?
I think it should take 1-5 years time leap. There's nothing in current storyline other than Billi's murder attempt on twin... plus Gul is running short of ideas... i know i should not be concerned about her real life but if she can't.. she at least can visit QH forum & read some beautiful stories Tongue
She now started ruinning Sanam's character every way possible making her so bechari n all... i want Sanam to leave IM... like Zoya left Asad... Then Ahil exposing Billi... then searching Sanam... i wont mind if Sanam-Seher-Rehan shifts to an unknown place & they get out of the picture for sometime... then Gul can introduce leap... Eliminating RaHaFa from QH... new storyline with Ahil searching Sanam... & possibly they can bring new MALE NEGATIVE after leap... otherwise there will be no refreshment to the current track... Gul will continue using Kill-Sanam track whenever trp falls...
Whats say people?

Edited by -RohitMaxwell- - 24 December 2014 at 5:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfreakoldoozMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:33am | IP Logged
I dont know about leap, but they DO need to change the current story. Get rid of Sanam 2, and get that CON Marriage annulled.

Just like they had to leap the first season, she has now managed to RUIN this Season in 9 months instead of 18! Great job Gul. They need to end Billi, end Sanam 2, and then maybe have Sanam, Seher and Rehan leave Bhopal. Then Aahil looks for Sanam.

Maybe a leap can come in then! But there is NO point with this Cat and Mouse drama with Billi and trying to kill Sanam! It is PATHETIC! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

oldooz-RohitMaxwell-

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Well in my opinion yes if she has better story line otherwise she can go on like this and end the show on happy note. If a leap takes place then it should be in this way Rehan been exposed as billi son and he feels guilty about being hiding the truth and can leave bhopal. Sanam and Seher( if she will remain alive) can leave IM . Ahil should look for sanam but before that he should divorce chidiya. And most importantly they need to eliminate RaHaFa in a bomb blast. Baki ki kahani after leap. 
But Gul won't be able to handle such tracks, it requires brain which she has lost somewhere since kohinoor track. So better she continue this way and end the show on happy note. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I dont know about leap, but they DO need to change the current story. Get rid of Sanam 2, and get that CON Marriage annulled.

Just like they had to leap the first season, she has now managed to RUIN this Season in 9 months instead of 18! Great job Gul. They need to end Billi, end Sanam 2, and then maybe have Sanam, Seher and Rehan leave Bhopal. Then Aahil looks for Sanam.

Maybe a leap can come in then! But there is NO point with this Cat and Mouse drama with Billi and trying to kill Sanam! It is PATHETIC!
i don know why Gul is showing same stuff again and again.. its highly irritating... & i really wonder why Zee is promoting this lame track... at least they couod give some sense to Gul... she is certainly misusing her creative liberty with QH whenever she wants :/ or she just wants to get rid of QH ruinning it :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Well in my opinion yes if she has better story line otherwise she can go on like this and end the show on happy note. If a leap takes place then it should be in this way Rehan been exposed as billi son and he feels guilty about being hiding the truth and can leave bhopal. Sanam and Seher( if she will remain alive) can leave IM . Ahil should look for sanam but before that he should divorce chidiya. And most importantly they need to eliminate RaHaFa in a bomb blast. Baki ki kahani after leap.
But Gul won't be able to handle such tracks, it requires brain which she has lost somewhere since kohinoor track. So better she continue this way and end the show on happy note.
The show might just end before the extended dates becoz of the disinterest shown by the makers :/ specially writers :/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

typhoonflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RohitMaxwell-

Originally posted by flora212

The show might just end before the extended dates becoz of the disinterest shown by the makers :/ specially writers :/
depends on trp Tongue
oldooz Goldie
oldooz
oldooz

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:59am | IP Logged
i agree with u yaari
they must change the storyline , i'm not sure about the idea of  taking leap but why not. Aahil exposing tanveer ,i can't imagine that because till now he can't bear anything against her so he has to doubt her first then he will for sure try to find billi's truth.But truly we're fed up with billi trying to kill sanam. the rahafa track is getting worse day by day.
typhoon IF-Rockerz
typhoon
typhoon

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:03am | IP Logged
yari  gul is repeating  saname mistakes  as qh 1   that  is open too mant tarcks  and leaves them un complete  and  she is poor in ahndeling drama  roamnce is her forte   gul says  qh 2 is  a family drama  where is the family Shocked   tanveer  a villan as head  her ott is now irriatating  gul still ruins  qh 2 with tanveerConfused    plus   sanam 2  aditi   was not needed i wonder what made her sigh qh 2  gul false promisesConfusedLOL
saanm 1 been made a door mat  weak characterAngry   even ahil been ruinedAngry

all the show 1000 ways to tanveer to kill  sanam  its boringDead\\

i want qh 2 to end on a positive good note better  and sj comes in a star plus showEmbarrassed   with karan tackerEmbarrassed

leap will not help  becoz again  gul will ruin itSleepy  qh 2  been revived  becoz of roamnce gul has forgotten i thinkConfused

yeah twins  rihan leaves  bhopal  and neevr to be find  after tanveer killed  and  sanam 2  become begumConfused

a new billi  ConfusedLOL

then  ahil   searches  sanam  but  fail to  i want   ahil to suffer   a  jerk  aahil is like  asad in last daysAngry
aAngryhil is  stupid mamma boy  
i want  ahil to suffer big time  beg to sanam  and sanam refuses to forgive himEmbarrassedLOL

seriously  show should  end  but  a calculated  leap  can work but  condition is gul dont ruin it againOuch

Edited by typhoon - 24 December 2014 at 6:05am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top