Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

TS: Pleasure Of Pain (Mature) Last-Part Page 10

Rusty_Quill Groupbie
Rusty_Quill
Rusty_Quill

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Hi Guys!

I am new here, You can call me RQ, I Love this show, especially Raman/Karan, And so as you know, I am also a silent reader here of many amazing fictions by great authors, and as a result I couldn't restrain my self from Writing this. Hope you would enjoy...

Warning!! This is going to be a MATURE Fic, So the people who have fragile heart, please skip this oneLOL 

For PMs Please Buddy me!

Thanks, RQ.Big smile

INDEX

Part 1  Below

Part 2  Page 5

Last Part  Page 10

Edited by Rusty_Quill - 02 January 2015 at 6:23am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.dravidsangeethbalaekta979beyulTc_TcN.R.RonaScribble_Tweetyisha01-GrilledCheese-JniISHRA83Mehak_KPiansparikhyhmmylifechathuankita_sidanashravsss7APKFanaahsweety_10Ribelle_Dipsi_Crazy4AshVikavni_19swathinpomegranateTOTAL-ROMANTICABBY92--HANISA--itsme_aish-HoneyDukes-usaonly_Divya_NichussNikki_Titli

Rusty_Quill Groupbie
Rusty_Quill
Rusty_Quill

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Pleasure Of Pain 

TS

Her struggle seized, her frantic urge to breathe died and her body seemed to give away in the pleasure that he was so delicately bestowing upon her, while she laid their forgetting all the old school teachings of right and wrong by her mother, as the adrenaline raised as his pace and she overcome by rapture let out a silent moan of satisfaction against his lips as he again thrust into her, slowly yet fully. His pace seemed to to controlled or rather manipulated by the manifold jittering of her body that gave away her answer to his assault, making him confidence with his actions towards her.

In that moment however she seemed to have lost the will power to restrain, to keep up with the fight and sanity. Her propriety, conservative beliefs and promise to self of keeping herself untouched for her husband only seemed to fly off the window!

His assaults were making her want more of it, filling her with lust; the way his muscles of back felt against her finger and palms, the way he protectively gripped her waist, while fondling her hips, the way his breath felt across her shoulder, the way he took her nipples in and out of his warm mouth, the way his tongue teased them to bits, the way his eyes were closed as if he was completely lost in her, the way he tangled his leg with hers, grazing the toes with each other, sending ripples of joy in her whole body, making her shiver against him.  The way his dark tresses fell across his gorgeous face, the way his brows knitted in immense concentration, like he was cracking some deal, the way his mouth let out a moan or two as he thrusted, the way his lips grazed in her neck, biting, savoring, worshipping each inch of her being, she felt weak, too weak to object, it seemed like whole nature was conspiring against her, he was , his gorgeousness was making her slave to the new found lust.

But this was not the one thing that she remembers that led her there, on his bed, aparantly beneath him, clutching him for her dear life. It wasn't she expected to happen, not with her, not with him, not here, not then. She was unprepared for the situation she was in. she looked at the ceiling as she laid on her back facing the ceiling, lost in the moments in with she had first encountered him.

Now you can go in, Miss Iyer., said the receptionist, smiling softly yet professionally at her, while directing her to the cabin bounded by the glass panes from all around, yet revealing nothing.

She looked at her confused at being directed to different cabin than others, while the receptionist only smiled in response and left her to self.

She stood outside of the cabin for a few moments, and took a deep breath, and leaving behind all the anticipation knocked the door of the cabin, twice, and entered confidently.

The room was big, and beautifully yet efficiently decorated, that described the taste of its holder to be peculiar of elegance.  Quite lost in admiring the beauty of the place she didn't know when mindlessly stood infront of his table she didn't know. She was quite lost in a painting in one particular painting on the right wall of the cabin when she heard a deep baritone voice, "It's a Joy Manral's Painting from Last year's exhibition at the clark's."  it was then that she looked at him, his sleek personality, his sharp features, his secretive eyes while his laze, as he pulled himself back, as it seemed, to take in her ful form. She felt intimidated with his whole self. A ripple of nervousness passed through her body, as a small smirk crossed his oh-so-sexy lips and her feet buckled as she noticed his dimpled cheeks.

She looked down apologetically almost immediately and said, "I am sorry... It's a beautiful painting."

"Yes really is." He said after a while, while the amused look never leaving his face.

Then he looked at her, and then at the list in his hand, and almost caressed it, and a half smile passed his lips, as he looked up and said, "So Miss Ishita Vishwanathan Iyer, I see your grades are much better than the post you are applying for?" and then he looked at her, his face devoid of any amusement, smile long gone and she found herself infront of a professional in a jiffy, due to which she became quite confused in beginning, but answered anyway,

"I am a fresher as you see, any post or any experience for now would be only a boon for me, and on serious not, I have read so much about this company and its ethics, I wanted to work on same line, not only benefiting us but also world."

While to her surprise, he looked amused and said, with a smirk plastered on his face, "But in business one must only think about the benefit of the company. Business had nothing to do with feelings and emotions." His eyes boring into her's.

She stood their quite, word bound, not able to say anything, while he drew circles on his Apple iphone, and looked up, at her and asked out of blue, "Are comfortable in doing any shift?"

"I..." she looked at him confused.

"You are hired Miss Ishita Iyer, but as my PA, and I think 25K would be okay as starting?" he sat back comfortably, leaning back into this chair, while playing with the crystal paperweights.

She was happy, would be a serious understatement, as she didn't know how that happened? She was confused would be a bigger understatement. But she knew one thing and that was that she was going to give her 200% on this job.

With that determination she exited his cabin and came to reception where the same receptionist was seated, and nodded in her with the same professional smile while handing her the appointment letter, as if kept just for her to accept.

She took the letter of appointment and drifted from the beautiful Glass heaven. But she, somewhere deep in her heart was feeling unusual, something was definitely amiss, something in that cabin, infront of him made her heart flutter with anticipation, perhaps his mysterious personality was the reason that he affected her so well. She thought and left for home happy and excited with the good news.

But now, beneath him, this was not what she had ever hoped for, this was not what she wanted, but still this very thing was filling herself with satisfying feeling, some sort of undeniable urge to waste away like that, but this was wrong! This was wicked, something she must abstain from, now!

Please Press LIKE button and comment!

Edited by Rusty_Quill - 24 December 2014 at 9:48am

The following 162 member(s) liked the above post:

bertnimmi26bartleypranavarnav27Kavita1970prieyaragzpsanjI3EnnyMalikchanchalomgPanityaRusiraAmritashettyuffmotidavinajebakaniMadhurima93Aastha26kreya_3103smitaromababe.dollAnaelsaneha.bmrs.adel22sonamyhm111Preeti2276neelzzzniki996Divan.nigar1010friendofallIndie2121sara926BombaytolaDilcwluks28ekta979Iloveishraloveasad7350879shutsangeethbalayafa2btdtoavi_12preeti73lailapnjCBrocksns2095nutskathy71hiraarifangelicdeeptizackandjoshKP_DT_FanRianshidrishtimauryaremya1990Dilshikaashni0905ummiscosudhajokath1alka2001day_lilyArhi87kanajigokulanamika87anisa79cool_arpana..Maayah..amenaDivAnhasanjiyaa02anoos123TamannaSethicutie782maddykpTc_Tc_SJM_Ramya.DivAnRaina1234cloudy24manishwari2014DivAnTamiHsp.canadaVENBAisha01wendy25Pinky.RayasahibasharmaArVi-liciousmodernfamilyIshrafanno1--Rashmi---Scribble_Tweetyrnarayanshreya98AmanaRmandu~~BaBy~AnGel~~mischiefaisha_ranbir8DivanIshRitsritsrev4evashinseenVsoujanyacrazy_bholiyhmmylifeexploringmyselfsparikhchathuankita_sidanadisha93SuryaIshraholic.Harshita.JniISHRA83Mehak_KPiancolumbiaAnum_saysshravsssSeriousreader7APK9900nafnafFanaahRomComFanAkshatha19Ribellevampire12345678Divan.PoojaswathinCrazy4AshVik-JujuK-Shwetha-shravani_2311sweety_10Roy.nikki143sheena_12-Garima-avni_19_Dipsi_Bruce_Lsweet scorpiopomegranate--Nargis--virgo_gurl-Silencia-itsme_aishdv19oriyu24Snehal21Aru.Divan--HANISA--sukankshaABBY92-HoneyDukes-.Jayashree.usaonly_Divya_Nikki_TitliNichuss

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:42am | IP Logged
omg tht ws a wonderful start..u write so well...njoyed readin it...plz continue soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rusty_Quillshravsss

Scribble_Tweety Goldie
Scribble_Tweety
Scribble_Tweety

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Dear RQ that was one hell of a wonderful piece. So beautiful, so darkly tantalizing. I see that u joined just today and posted this story. What a wonderful way to start ur journey on IF. This one has an amazing concept, i could feel the heat rising in me as i read itBlushing i wonder how from being his PA she ended up beneath himEmbarrassedyou are an awesome writer, buddy. Do write more on IshRaEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rusty_QuilldrishtimauryaTamannaSethi-Shwetha-dv19

sheena_12 IF-Rockerz
sheena_12
sheena_12

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Tht was really well written n intresting too...plzz PM me wen u update next!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rusty_Quill

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:35am | IP Logged
awesom...
suprbly written...

i hav sent u buddy requst...
pm me fr nxt...

Edited by shavi2311 - 24 December 2014 at 6:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: