India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Selfish Soumya!

Amaraah Senior Member
Amaraah
Amaraah

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Seriously how could she take that tone with her BEST friend whom she knows since childhood?! How could she doubt her so easily and become brainwashed by people she's only known for 5 mins?! Is she 5 years old or something? Doesn't she have a mind of her own?! Plus friendship is all about trust so has she ever trusted suhani?! I don't understand exactly what is she in love with? Money? Birla house? Dadi? I don't get how she has suddenly fallen in love with yuvraj since she rejected him before so what's changed?! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thamanna85rbb1

Thamanna85 Goldie
Thamanna85
Thamanna85

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:38am | IP Logged
It's unrealistic. I have a best friend of 20 years, and all I can say is I would never take the side of her in-laws if I saw that kind behavior towards her. It's so obvious Suhani is been ill treated by Dadi and the other two. Instead of teaching Suhani to stand up for herself the way she did with her own in-laws she trying to replace Suhani. Only one word comes to mind, DISGUSTING!!

Amaraahrbb1

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Trying to decipher the mindless mind of souyma. Her mind, expression and tone is an ocean to no way. She is brainless greedy and a combination of all the things that u mentioned except that she doesn't love yuvraj at all. He is just a means to an end for her money, status, house, washing machine, cook and the ever lovely-licious dadi who no1 can resist coz let's face it where would we ever get another dadi like our botox granny willing to destroy marriages so she can get a fair princess to eventually take botox shots with as they grow old oops sorry botox ppl dnt grow old. And why would she bother about a friend who has always been a hassle to her what an annoyance is suhani to love her husband and to worry about her. Like really this is why she didn't tell suhani ab her 1st marriage its coz she knew she was eventually gona want to forget it and pretend like it never happened and would be onto her next conquest so why bother to tell her about 1 when she would know about number 2 lol. Bt really souyma doesn't have any need for suhani so why would she care for her, respect or love her. Those words are not in her darling dadi's dictionary and her aim is to be mini real white dadi so she cnt think of those mindless things. And really dadi is her ultimate love did u hear when her ex in laws came she actually told them that she wanted to stay with her love dadi so shameless(she could have snaked a look at yuvraj whilst she did that bt she didn't lol) I tell u she is in love with the hot statute. May this forever loveable pair daSou continue forever and ever until the old hag dies and souyma can go onto her next old lady conquest. Lol

Edited by sandiab - 24 December 2014 at 5:43am

Amaraahrbb1

naam-ada-likhna Senior Member
naam-ada-likhna
naam-ada-likhna

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:32am | IP Logged
SELFISH WOMEN!!!
HATE HER!!!

*** I will write more when I am off the Soumya hatred railroad line.

Edited by naam-ada-likhna - 24 December 2014 at 6:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rbb1

team_veeba Newbie
team_veeba
team_veeba

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Trying to decipher the mindless mind of souyma. Her mind, expression and tone is an ocean to no way. She is brainless greedy and a combination of all the things that u mentioned except that she doesn't love yuvraj at all. He is just a means to an end for her money, status, house, washing machine, cook and the ever lovely-licious dadi who no1 can resist coz let's face it where would we ever get another dadi like our botox granny willing to destroy marriages so she can get a fair princess to eventually take botox shots with as they grow old oops sorry botox ppl dnt grow old. And why would she bother about a friend who has always been a hassle to her what an annoyance is suhani to love her husband and to worry about her. Like really this is why she didn't tell suhani ab her 1st marriage its coz she knew she was eventually gona want to forget it and pretend like it never happened and would be onto her next conquest so why bother to tell her about 1 when she would know about number 2 lol. Bt really souyma doesn't have any need for suhani so why would she care for her, respect or love her. Those words are not in her darling dadi's dictionary and her aim is to be mini real white dadi so she cnt think of those mindless things. And really dadi is her ultimate love did u hear when her ex in laws came she actually told them that she wanted to stay with her love dadi so shameless(she could have snaked a look at yuvraj whilst she did that bt she didn't lol) I tell u she is in love with the hot statute. May this forever loveable pair daSou continue forever and ever until the old hag dies and souyma can go onto her next old lady conquest. Lol
hahaha I totally agree with you may the botox granny rest in peace

Edited by team_veeba - 24 December 2014 at 6:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Agree with your list I can't believe she thinks Suhani will want anything bad for her, she thinks now that she stays at Suhani's house she wants to stay there forever, I liked how Pratima said yesterday I can you doubt Suhani you are her friend since childhood

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top