Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VJ_Salgaonkar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika.

Agreed. RK Hirani combo is great but I'm scared that they're going to make a criminal seem like a victim. 

I think that is the plan. Even though Hirani denied that he is not going glorify him nor show him in bad light but his statement makes it seem like he is going to show Sanjay as a victim indeed. This is what he had to say:

"There is in no way that we are doing this to glorify him. Neither are we doing this to show him in a bad light. We will show what it is, in a very straight manner. One would be shocked to know that so much can happen to one person in a lifetime."
-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaan85

Seeing the thread on forum page , I thought to open and express pity like 'poor man' 'may Lord give him strength' etc..

M out of this thread..

*facepalm*

Pity for WHAT???πŸ˜• He is getting it easy and all luxurious just cause he is a star... Pity for what?? Being involved in a crime where peoples lives' were taken and then getting it easy?! I think that is a pity..
VJ_Salgaonkar thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PigBenis

I think that is the plan. Even though Hirani denied that he is not going glorify him nor show him in bad light but his statement makes it seem like he is going to show Sanjay as a victim indeed. This is what he had to say:

"There is in no way that we are doing this to glorify him. Neither are we doing this to show him in a bad light. We will show what it is, in a very straight manner. One would be shocked to know that so much can happen to one person in a lifetime."

There u go...Hirani will be a total douche ...if he will try to show this criminal as a victim🀒
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: blue-ice

There u go...Hirani will be a total douche ...if he will try to show this criminal as a victim🀒

Agreed. That most probably is the intention. But then Hirani has gained a reputation of being a well respected filmmaker who has the ability to give a social message while entertaining the masses. Trying to improve the image of a convicted criminal kinda goes against his USP. That's the bit that baffles me πŸ˜•
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shaan85

Seeing the thread on forum page , I thought to open and express pity like 'poor man' 'may Lord give him strength' etc..

M out of this thread..

*facepalm*

Don't expect pity from them, its not their fav star, you know. It would be different if it was SRK
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adventurousman

Don't expect pity from them, its not their fav star, you know. It would be different if it was SRK

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

Sanju baba looks in great shape. πŸ‘πŸΌ

He really does. He drinks a lot, if he stops that then he will remain in shape
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
baba ki jai who he looks good