India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

As i expected......

manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Haayee rabba ek report aayi ni ki ho gaye saare pagal... it feels as if kisine nuclear missile ka target set kar dia hai yaha pe n everybody is running here and there to save themselves...
I really dont understand why uh people and involving urself in such crap...

now a stupid reporter or some lame article will tell us about our niti or parth or any other cast memeber... how much dey work , how is der role... we know dem we know how much hardwork dey r putting in n wat all dey have done to make dis show no. 1 so why giving so much importance to such stupid things... why are uh all letting some stupid article affect uh all so much? i saw dat people are saying m gonna leave this show and all dat... ek article mei itni power hai ki it changed ur mind so easily? i mean like seriously guys...? ONE BLOODY DAMN ARTICLE...?

i just heard dat d writer updated it...

the person who wrote this article has no mind of her own...if she changed what she wrote as per the response to the article, i guess that is enough to show that she never put any thought before even starting with the article...

so now wat uh all have to say about it?
dat coward writer even he/she is not sure of wat he/she is writing i wonder ki usne saare episodes dekhe bhi hain ki nahi... n uh people are going gaga over here...

m sorry but m really feeling sorry for uh all... jiski article ki wajah se itna hangama ho raha hai uska writer he sure ni hai n uh people are giving so much attention to it...people dont like it wen others succeed in life so they tend to do such stuff... like shit about the actors or criticizing dem... so why react to such stuff mann when we know the reality... d more we react d more dey get d chance to make us all go mad on some stupid article... aise toh yeh hamesha pin maarte rahenge n hum bus monkeys ki tarah uchalte rahenge...  

Being a MANAN SHIPPER i have faith in parth/niti cz i really love dem n even the cvs... this god damn article cant change my opinion about dem shayad islie maine woh article padha bhi ni... i dont need der opinion ... i know dem n i love dem...

n m just hoping we all are one of those people about whom dis pic is talking

sorry guys if i hurted someone but dats purely wat i feel... 

Edited by manan_flab - 24 December 2014 at 5:24am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambyliciouskandykandykriti094ChocomaniacshahzAliyagogoiLoveurlife1Sue101

hasnaa678 Senior Member
hasnaa678
hasnaa678

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:12am | IP Logged
kaunsa article behen
article mein joh bhi likha ho...ky2 main nahi chodne waali

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manan_flab

manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasnaa678

kaunsa article behen

idk yaar ... i have heard people saying ki in d article it was written dat niti is a weak aspect n all dat bullshit... islie maine padha he ni ,... n i guess those who read it are affected by it... so i heard one of my frnd saying ki she will stop watching d show... islie bus gussa aa gya n i wrote dis... 
Chocomaniac IF-Dazzler
Chocomaniac
Chocomaniac

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Much needed post at this point i would say.Yes one article shouldnt change the true fact that we fans know.We all know how much hardwork each one of the casts members are putting into every scene.And when a show gets this popular people tend to come out with articles and criticism.We cant keep fuming for every article that is gonna come in future.

We as viewers love the show and appreciate the casts.Be it Parth or Niti or others.Each one is working hard to give their best.Let's not get all hyped up over one article.Am sure there will be many more to come in future as KY2 gets more popularity.We cant keep reacting to every damn thing.So chill out guys and lets enjoy the show like we always do Hug
Aliyagogoi IF-Rockerz
Aliyagogoi
Aliyagogoi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manan_flab

kaunsa article behen

idk yaar ... i have heard people saying ki in d article it was written dat niti is a weak aspect n all dat bullshit... islie maine padha he ni ,... n i guess those who read it are affected by it... so i heard one of my frnd saying ki she will stop watching d show... islie bus gussa aa gya n i wrote dis... 
sorry yaara sorry,bada waala sorryClown
i love u sooo much...
but i am a very possessive person you know that,i am possessive about you also..my manan and you wre above all...my Parth and Niti are above all..bas ye in logo ko lekebakwaas saha nahi jaata re..tune kiski wajah se ye post likha she definitely got your point and understand how much you are hurt that instead of vellagiri you are writing this..
Love you Hamesha my Star
manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliyagogoi

kaunsa article behen

i love u sooo much...
but i am a very possessive person you know that,i am possessive about you also..my manan and you wre above all...my Parth and Niti are above all..bas ye in logo ko lekebakwaas saha nahi jaata re..tune kiski wajah se ye post likha she definitely got your point and understand how much you are hurt that instead of vellagiri you are writing this..
Love you Hamesha my Star

hehehe pehle toh tu decide karle kabhi mko star bolti hai kabhi firefly... jabki dono mei se ek bhi ni hu mai... LOL   i know we all are possessive for our manan but dat doesnt mean ki someone will say shit about dem n we will react to it... it shows as if we dont trust our manan we know who dey r n we dont need to prove it to someone...  n dis is not just for uh sweetheart its for all those for whom i care cz dey r important to me... n i dont want dem to leave this place just after reading some random crap... 

Aliyagogoi

manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chocomaniac

Much needed post at this point i would say.Yes one article shouldnt change the true fact that we fans know.We all know how much hardwork each one of the casts members are putting into every scene.And when a show gets this popular people tend to come out with articles and criticism.We cant keep fuming for every article that is gonna come in future.

We as viewers love the show and appreciate the casts.Be it Parth or Niti or others.Each one is working hard to give their best.Let's not get all hyped up over one article.Am sure there will be many more to come in future as KY2 gets more popularity.We cant keep reacting to every damn thing.So chill out guys and lets enjoy the show like we always do Hug

exactly dear... dats wat i meant we shd not react to such crap yaar we know how much hardwork d whole cast is putting in d people are just doing such things to spoil der hardwork... 

Chocomaniac

Aliyagogoi IF-Rockerz
Aliyagogoi
Aliyagogoi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aliyagogoi

kaunsa article behen

i love u sooo much...
Love you Hamesha my Star

hehehe pehle toh tu decide karle kabhi mko star bolti hai kabhi firefly... jabki dono mei se ek bhi ni hu mai... LOL   i know we all are possessive for our manan but dat doesnt mean ki someone will say shit about dem n we will react to it... it shows as if we dont trust our manan we know who dey r n we dont need to prove it to someone...  n dis is not just for uh sweetheart its for all those for whom i care cz dey r important to me... n i dont want dem to leave this place just after reading some random crap... 
no yaar i have to show her the mirror and i did it.i am happy now..koi kal tujhe kuch ulta sidha kahega to mei chup rahungi kya??that's it..aur me sath me cvs ko leke v gussa thi..yaar hotness dikhana hi hai to Alya and Mukti allredy hai na..they are far better than this whatever girl..bas mei apne akho ke samne apne manan ka kachda hote huye nahi dekh sakti..and i promised you na that i will not indulge myself in those crap again..and regarding you as my firefly or star??you are everything..for me you arey manan..who gives me soookooon...avi na me samajh gayi hu kaise deal karna hai in sab se.tune mera last comment dekha na.avi me tera tarika hi apnaungi..WinkLOL

Go to top