India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Happy birthday yellow yellow lovely fellow

LOLWAsAalu IF-Sizzlerz
LOLWAsAalu
LOLWAsAalu

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:04am | IP Logged

At the entrance of  Landmark London (A hotel in London) 

People were rushing in and crowding the entrance most of them reporters and fans. It was cold outside, dew visible to everyone's eyes and slightly foggy. It was a romantic weather yet too hard for a normal human being to stand. Yet here we see millions of people standing probably waiting for someone special.

Zooming in camera to some random group Tongue

We see a Golusa Molusa girl shivering from head to toe hence proving to be a human being. LOL

- Good Evening London! Oh well there's nothing really good about this day, for its so cold... 

Questioning so, the golusa molusa girl started rubbing her elbows even though she was covered full, not revealing her appealing skin at all.

Next to her stood a hatke lady not even flinching at the cold. It was visible that she was cold to the hem but was trying to maintain her rude physique. Well, her face wasn't betraying either, it had a bored cum irritated cum slightly amused yet not showing expression... Beautiful indeed.

-Uh-huh, come on Lola!...

Errrmmm...Now what's Lola? Anyways, let's concentrate

-...don't spoil the mood this evening. We've got some hot news for this cold evening! 

Oh! Now that sounds interesting... With a dark glare at 'Lola' as named she turned front and smiled... Cameras to the opposite...

There stood another beautiful woman covered fully, with a beautiful smile adoring her face having her camera focused on the before mentioned girls. Though, she had a smile it was completely visible that she was surely thinking about seemingly the cat and dog girls in front... Let's get into her mind...

- Oh god! Why don't they stop with their bickering? I wonder why I always am assigned to do their shooting!

Within a spur of a moment we hear a voice... the golusa molusa Lola...

- Really Riz? Last time I heard a hot news, it was about the volcanic eruption somewhere. 

Giggling she turned to face a bored Hatke Riz...

-Lame Lola...

Turning towards the camera she smiled a beautiful million dollar Day Dreaming

- Anyways, we just got the news that the star of London is supposedly celebrating her birthday night here, in this pretty palace. Yes audience you heard it right, Mrs. Latha will be gracing us with her presence in just few seconds. And I've heard that this party is going to be big, for she will be bringing her new born & introducing him to the world. Whats his name? Uh--'

Before she could start her thinking there came the always interrupting Lola... Seems like she was possesive about this Hatke lady... Never let's anyone a chance to admire Hatke Riz ... Sigh! Sleepy

- Oh that cutie pie ajay? My god! He's so cute. I was fawning over the twitter pic of him in superman costume. I wish if he were older... 

Sighing Dreamily... Heck! She wasn't possesive about Riz... I have a chance... Hai! I am coming Riz.. Riz is for Aalu Wink Wait Wait... she is talking get the cameras to her... Embarrassed

-... So that he could torture him with your 12 bacche demand? Come on! Anyways, I don't wish to enlighten the world about your life after marriage! Well where was I? See this Lola has a way of distracting me! 

That was not good... She sounds as a wfe... (GM intended Wink)

-...Yeah, I was telling about the topic about the hot topic of the town. Oh---there she is!

Exclaiming Riz runs holding Lola's hand... Was that needed? Hmph...! Angry

Asli News!

Many other reporters too crowded the car, waiting with bated breath to capture the sizzling woman of the evening. Just then, the car's door opened and came out a pretty woman, probably in her thirties with a dazzling smile adorning her face. All the fans cheered and hooted as she stood  with her baby in her arms posing for pictures, followed by her husband who held the hands of their elder kid. The perfect family scene made everyone go 'aww'.

Riz- So ma'am, how do you feel after having your second baby? Pretty much, this is your first public appearance after his birth right? By the way, not to forget you look beautiful tonight!

Blushing Lovely Latha thanks Riz and... 

-  ...And I feel contended and blissful. I am enjoying my life right now...

Before she could go on jumps the interruption

Lola - What a perfect family you have!  And Mr. Hari, I wish to have a husband like you in near future. You are so supportive of her. And I've even heard your love story. How romantic

Riz - uhh sorry...she has a tendency to speak stupid. So tell us, what have you planned for the night? and are you returning to hollywood any soon?

Latha -Well for now, I just want to enjoy with my family. and about returning to movies, I have not given it a thought as yet. We'll see when the right time comes!

Smiling gracefully she walked forward... Jumped a Hot volcano surprising everyone...

Sneha - Ma'am, I am such a big fan of you! Will you please let me have a picture with you?

Latha - Sure thing Hottie!

Sneha almost fainted and got a click with her favorite actress. Thanking them, she moved back to her original place. Soon enough, the guards pushed the reporters back so that latha and her family could enter the grand palace to enjoy the evening. As she entered the hall, she was gracefully welcomed by many fans sitting there. Few of them she recognized as she had met them many a times. She greeted all of them, who introduced themselves as, Uthra, Vibha, Aayat, Chitra, Preethi, Sami, Sara, Itu, Pooja, Ekta, Kiran, Nishu, Shalini, Hina, Wajiha, Kiran P, Vidhi, Anu, Zehra, Jigz, Kavita, Niharika, Piyu, Farwa, Sreejaa, Piyu, Avanti

Soon enough, Jas, Latha's secratary cum sister walked her over to the table where the birthday cake was waiting for the birthday girl. Of course, the paparazi had entered in and  captured each and every moment and expression of her face. What other hot news it will be for them in this cold climate! 

Latha took the knife on the table and blew the candles, with her toddler in her arms. Everyone clapped their hands and it grew even louder and all sang 'happy birthday' when she cut the cake. It was an awe worthy moment when she fed the cake to her husband, their eyes looking at each other with all the love they felt for each other, [Rabba Veee] followed by feeding her kids. 

The cutest thing in the whole party was the elder brother feeding the younger one. Having done with the cake cutting ceremony, they proceeded to dine with few close friends. One of them was Vandana, whom they had usually spotted her with in shopping malls and other places. The reporters took the photos of them embracing each other with delight. Their minds already working on the headlines for it like 'Best Friends United on B'day?' 'A perfect birthday for the heart stealer of hollywood' or so on.

Knowing that they probably couldn't enter the private dining area, the head reporters dismissed their team.

Back stage of ABP news Tongue

As Risat, Lola and sneha walked together, followed by their camerawoman and few fans, they once again glanced at the figures sitting behind the glass wall, the happiness on her face seeping into them and they smiled..

-Damn, we did miss interviewing her in the past few months

That is the Hatke woman we hear...

What a perfect family they make!' 

And the always never failing intrerrupter...

'Did you notice the pretty lady beside her? Vandana? I heard she too was once into holly. This evening turned out to be eventful!' 

Hottie Sneha said and none of them were heard refuting. 

They all walked in silence, a feeling of warmth settling in them at the thought of the time they'd spent there!

Let's give them some time...

Aalu reporting with Camerawoman Mints...

Supporting Partners : DJ and Company Tongue

P.S: Kaan Pakadke Sorry if I've missed anyone's name.. Am human and Human's tend to make mistake Embarrassed And it's a fun post for our Lovely Lady here a.k.a Opsyellow... Hoe you laughed your pait out Big smile Happy Birthday to you EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by LOLWAsAalu - 24 December 2014 at 6:03am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00ifsaal044FeistyDewdropragvir92aquagalkclovearshiJaveria3991honey-sweetyopsyellowDee_JRizArshiMiss.ZaidiRasgulla_sparshirupaCrazyDollAnandijtmbarun

Dee_J IF-Sizzlerz
Dee_J
Dee_J

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:06am | IP Logged
In this cold season of winter, here we are to celebrate a birthday of someone whose warmth towards everyone in the CC has what made her special among other! Yes, I am talking about our lovely Latha di!Big smile

How do we start? Oh yeah, with the birthday song!Big smile

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday dear lovelyWink,
Happy birthday to you! 

Many Many happy returns of the day LL!Big smile

Here's a birthday cake from my side, akele mat khanaTongue

And ofcourse how can I go without giving a gift?
WinkOur hotwa wishing you!Big smile

Once again, many many happy returns of the day. Enjoy your day and the year ahead. Give my love to your tiny tots, especially ajay. He's so friggin' cute Heart

LOVE YOU Hug 

Edited by Dee_J - 24 December 2014 at 4:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ragvir92aquagalhoney-sweetyopsyellowRizArshi

arshirupa IF-Stunnerz
arshirupa
arshirupa

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Many many happy birthday latha diii

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ragvir92opsyellowDee_J

RizArshi IF-Sizzlerz
RizArshi
RizArshi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Latha Di 

May God bless you with health, peace and prosperity

May you have many more reasons to laugh and celebrate 

May all your dreams come true

Many many happy returns of the day

Love you 

Risat

Edited by RizArshi - 24 December 2014 at 12:30pm

ragvir92opsyellowDee_J

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:24am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPSYELLOW! Party

MAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ALWAYS STAY BLESSED AND HAPPY, ESPECIALLY THE LITTLE ONE Embarrassed

MAY YOUR LIFE BE FILLED WITH LOVE AND PEACE Star

MAY YOU ACHIEVE EVERYTHING YOU DESERVE AND DESIRE Star

SINCE YOU ARE YELLOW, THE ENTIRE RAIZADA AND GUPTA PARIWAAR HAVE COME TO WISH YOU AND NOT JUST ArHi

PS: Thanks to Dee_J for the PM, LOLWAsAalu for the thread and asrcraze for the pic Smile

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 24 December 2014 at 5:24am

ragvir92opsyellowDee_J

arsneh IF-Sizzlerz
arsneh
arsneh

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:30am | IP Logged
res
happy bday to.u Di:-*
may u enjoy a tonn
love ya

ragvir92opsyellowDee_J

blackdove IF-Rockerz
blackdove
blackdove

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Happy birthday my dear tweety. Hope you have a beautiful and a successful life ahead. 
Cute thread aalu. 
* Thanks for the PM deepu. 

ragvir92opsyellowDee_J

ragvir92 IF-Dazzler
ragvir92
ragvir92

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Latha Di
You are always optimistic and very supportive
You are such a sweet person to talk with
You easily mingle with everyone and talk so freely