Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla | One of the Winner Of The Stardust Awards AT 112 (Page 91)

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Russhme22

Originally posted by nandita_bVian

Caps Credit @siddians on twitter...Smile

he wearing this shirt after a.long time.. I thought they forgot about these shirts of him.. LOL

Hmm...Double pocket Shirt...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjujag_goofyCat_

Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Ajj kaal yeh sidjee looking gora gora everywhere..i mean in Bv episode he is looking  white as usual..Wink LOL...But  now a days in SI episodes in his parties also is looking So fair...Confused...I think he taking some special treatment to increase his fairness...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAyesha

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Rashmi...today i was reading all my tweets which i tweeted to him on ist jan..and i really felt very sorry for that...i mean i can not believe i can become so much angry on any celeb..and talk such harsh to him...i am really feeling guilty for that...Ouch 

he is really very cool n calm guy that he did not  utter a single word on in support to him on that day..just read all of our anger with his immense patience...Embarrassed

One of my teacher always said that "be a tree when it is a sunny day and be a grass when it is a stormy day"...Smile

I just realise the  the meaning of that line on that day after watching sidjee's behavior  on that day..he can tweet anything at that point of time...but he did not ...he waited for the time untill we watched that unedited vedio and our anger reduced to a level..Smile

that is the thing which I like the most about him. He is very cool and composed. His tweets are so mature.. You are right, he could have reacted on that, but he didn't. He might have been annoyed by the tweets that were sent to him, but he didn't respond to them. Really difficult na. He very well knows how to use social media. Very few celebs do that.

This incidence in fact increased my belief and respect for him. And I am sure he won't repeat such mistake again..

indian_beauty

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Ajj kaal yeh sidjee looking gora gora everywhere..i mean in Bv episode he is looking  white as usual..Wink LOL...But  now a days in SI episodes in his parties also is looking So fair...Confused...I think he taking some special treatment to increase his fairness...LOL
yup BV makeup man is back to show his magic on Sidjee LOL SI I didn't notice. But I noticed in SI that he was looking lean again.. Itne jaldi kaise yeh weight gain/loss kar leta hai LOL
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged

that is the thing which I like the most about him. He is very cool and composed. His tweets are so mature.. You are right, he could have reacted on that, but he didn't. He might have been annoyed by the tweets that were sent to him, but he didn't respond to them. Really difficult na. He very well knows how to use social media. Very few celebs do that.

This incidence in fact increased my belief and respect for him. And I am sure he won't repeat such mistake again..

I am just feeling like ke we  have done a childish attitude with him...and he have handled it in such a mature way...he have already said what he want  to say...but said it after absorbing all of our anger within him...Embarrassed..i mean i really surprised how he do this...that is not ke he did not  read our tweet...i am sure he have read each and every tweet from us...but still he manage his temper...he is really very very mature than all of us...may be he is not very much elder than us irespect to  our age...but his mentality is quite different and mature than  all of us...Embarrassed

And after that incident my love and respect even increase more for him..Embarrassed

Edited by nandita_bVian - 05 January 2015 at 10:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_indian_beauty

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged
You know what guys, I think we all shouldn't even discuss this matter anymore...we all made a mistake of getting too hyper and angry but after we all saw the unedited video we all realized what the truth is & we also tweeted Sid letting him know we're sorry & what not...even Sid made a mistake & I'm sure he has learned his lesson...so we should just let this go now & not keep brining it up again & again...it'll only hurt us more just my opinion...also I feel we shouldn't tweet Sid about this anymore he might get irritated & think we're still stuck on it Ermm and yea Sid def dsnt owe any of us any apology...he did something. Wrong by the law & he got punished for it that's it..it ends here

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjujagNandita_Siddian_goofyCat_

Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:02am | IP Logged

yup BV makeup man is back to show his magic on Sidjee LOL SI I didn't notice. But I noticed in SI that he was looking lean again.. Itne jaldi kaise yeh weight gain/loss kar leta hai LOL

Arre patle ho gaye kyunki he is giving audition for his next movie...you know na he will not say anything unless his concern PH will announce that,... now  a days he is looking lean in BV tooEmbarrassed

_goofyCat_

Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

You know what guys, I think we all shouldn't even discuss this matter anymore...we all made a mistake of getting too hyper and angry but after we all saw the unedited video we all realized what the truth is & we also tweeted Sid letting him know we're sorry & what not...even Sid made a mistake & I'm sure he has learned his lesson...so we should just let this go now & not keep brining it up again & again...it'll only hurt us more just my opinion...also I feel we shouldn't tweet Sid about this anymore he might get irritated & think we're still stuck on it Ermm and yea Sid def dsnt owe any of us any apology...he did something. Wrong by the law & he got punished for it that's it..it ends here

OK ...we will not discuss anything regarding that incident here...Smile

_goofyCat_

Go to top