Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla | One of the Winner Of The Stardust Awards AT 112 (Page 90)

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeshaC4Sid

nandita, Hug u know na how much i loved him when anyone  give the bashing comment on him ,  i feel so hurt soo much when i saw some one  posted the   horrible comment him , i realy really loved him Cry, i can not see anyone ever said anything  bad about him , thats why i am said this

I just want only  his happnisess save life   , 

can u tell me  when anyone  say anything bad for your   mother  sister   are u like its  at same i feel , he is like my any family member i can not see  anyone  blaming him Pinch

Ayesha ..whatever crime/ Mistake he have done that was an unintentional one. he had no intention to kill himself or someone else...and he was not that much drunk or became  out control too. he just thought  that he was fit  for driving...but it was illegal in the eye of laws..that is why law fined him...me too was fined by traffic police once in a life for crossing the road without watching the traffic signal ...on that day me too had no intention to kill myself under the running car..i just thought that ke i would manage ...but our law see this as a crime and punished me for that...thats all..Smile

Siddian palie have write a very ligical post on SS TB article. you just read that . you too will agreed with her.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_

Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nandita_bVian

Caps credit @siddians on twitter...Smile

Nandita  he is my heart Heart   i can not tell you how much i loved this man , my morning starting  from  his beautiful smile  my aftrenoon coming his Sexy  hottter look , my evening starting from     his  drake beautiful eyes Embarrassed my night  starting from  his  dream Day Dreaming

you know you too gradually becoming crazy like vinita for him...Embarrassed LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAyesha_goofyCat_

AdorableAyesha IF-Sizzlerz
AdorableAyesha
AdorableAyesha

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Yes Nandita  u right , but this media made this  newsDead
AdorableAyesha IF-Sizzlerz
AdorableAyesha
AdorableAyesha

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Caps credit @siddians on twitter...Smile

Nandita  he is my heart Heart   i can not tell you how much i loved this man , my morning starting  from  his beautiful smile  my aftrenoon coming his Sexy  hottter look , my evening starting from     his  drake beautiful eyes Embarrassed my night  starting from  his  dream Day Dreaming

you know you too gradually becoming crazy like vinita for him...Embarrassed LOL

yeah right LOLEmbarrassed     I becoming crazy like vinita for him thats so true EmbarrassedHe made everyone crazy
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Yes Nandita  u right , but this media made this  newsDead

Media ki chodo...media jaye Bhaad mein...Angry
_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged

today i really realise why we should not always discuss with online public..Ouch..becoz in online we generally met all those guys who are either  his fans or his haters or bashers..somehow we all have some pre- imagination  form of him...and that just overlap our POV over the reality...but when we will go to discuss  some general ppl who do not have any pre imagination on him..they all give very neutral opinion on that whole incident...Embarrassed

now i am thinking ke weather i should officially say sorry to sidjee or not..Confused..i mean i never bash any celeb on his personal account.infact i dislike bashing to any person in my life..unless utlii some one come to try to bash me ..i generally do not bash anyone...and sidjee is special for me..Embarrassed..so i can not even think about to bash him Ouch...do not know what to tweet...Confused

aww that's so sweet of you..
that time we all were in really bad mood.. The incident had been presented to us in very wrong and exaggerated way.. And we had been forced to think that the celebrity whom we consider so special and who we believe can never do anything wrong has done something wrong. So that outburst was obvious. Still we shouldn't have reacted so quickly LOL

I don't even remember what I wrote to him. And don't have courage to go back and read Ouch though from the starting I never felt he misbehaved and had lost control, still which was being shown put him in bad light only.. Now I also feel it wasn't as bad as it looked.. All hyped by media Angry he must be very disturbed by all that

Nandita_Siddian

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Caps Credit @siddians on twitter...Smile

he wearing this shirt after a.long time.. I thought they forgot about these shirts of him.. LOL
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Russhme22

today i really realise why we should not always discuss with online public..Ouch..becoz in online we generally met all those guys who are either  his fans or his haters or bashers..somehow we all have some pre- imagination  form of him...and that just overlap our POV over the reality...but when we will go to discuss  some general ppl who do not have any pre imagination on him..they all give very neutral opinion on that whole incident...Embarrassed

now i am thinking ke weather i should officially say sorry to sidjee or not..Confused..i mean i never bash any celeb on his personal account.infact i dislike bashing to any person in my life..unless utlii some one come to try to bash me ..i generally do not bash anyone...and sidjee is special for me..Embarrassed..so i can not even think about to bash him Ouch...do not know what to tweet...Confused

aww that's so sweet of you..
that time we all were in really bad mood.. The incident had been presented to us in very wrong and exaggerated way.. And we had been forced to think that the celebrity whom we consider so special and who we believe can never do anything wrong has done something wrong. So that outburst was obvious. Still we shouldn't have reacted so quickly LOL

I don't even remember what I wrote to him. And don't have courage to go back and read Ouch though from the starting I never felt he misbehaved and had lost control, still which was being shown put him in bad light only.. Now I also feel it wasn't as bad as it looked.. All hyped by media Angry he must be very disturbed by all that

Rashmi...today i was reading all my tweets which i tweeted to him on ist jan..and i really felt very sorry for that...i mean i can not believe i can become so much angry on any celeb..and talk such harsh to him...i am really feeling guilty for that...Ouch 

he is really very cool n calm guy that he did not  utter a single word on in support to him on that day..just read all of our anger with his immense patience...Embarrassed

One of my teacher always said that "be a tree when it is a sunny day and be a grass when it is a stormy day"...Smile

I just realise the  the meaning of that line on that day after watching sidjee's behavior  on that day..he can tweet anything at that point of time...but he did not ...he waited for the time untill we watched that unedited vedio and our anger reduced to a level..Smile

Edited by nandita_bVian - 05 January 2015 at 10:38am

_goofyCat_

Go to top