Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla | One of the Winner Of The Stardust Awards AT 112 (Page 88)

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 5:56am | IP Logged
today i really realise why we should not always discuss with online public..Ouch..becoz in online we generally met all those guys who are either  his fans or his haters or bashers..somehow we all have some pre- imagination  form of him...and that just overlap our POV over the reality...but when we will go to discuss  some general ppl who do not have any pre imagination on him..they all give very neutral opinion on that whole incident...Embarrassed

now i am thinking ke weather i should officially say sorry to sidjee or not..Confused..i mean i never bash any celeb on his personal account.infact i dislike bashing to any person in my life..unless utlii some one come to try to bash me ..i generally do not bash anyone...and sidjee is special for me..Embarrassed..so i can not even think about to bash him Ouch...do not know what to tweet...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

onlinebuddy75_goofyCat_

AdorableAyesha IF-Sizzlerz
AdorableAyesha
AdorableAyesha

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Sleepy

Edited by AyeshaC4Sid - 05 January 2015 at 6:15am
AdorableAyesha
AdorableAyesha

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandita_bVian

today i really realise why we should not always discuss with online public..Ouch..becoz in online we generally met all those guys who are either  his fans or his haters or bashers..somehow we all have some pre- imagination  form of him...and that just overlap our POV over the reality...but when we will go to discuss  some general ppl who do not have any pre imagination on him..they all give very neutral opinion on that whole incident...Embarrassed

now i am thinking ke weather i should officially say sorry to sidjee or not..Confused..i mean i never bash any celeb on his personal account.infact i dislike bashing to any person in my life..unless utlii some one come to try to bash me ..i generally do not bash anyone...and sidjee is special for me..Embarrassed..so i can not even think about to bash him Ouch...do not know what to tweet...Confused

No do not think u did anything wrong , Sid did big mistake AngryAngry at this time he   was  deserved the   all bashing comment AngryAngry on him  how can be so careless AngryAngryAngry,   so  many peoples  blaming him  to ask why did  he give the lecture  in SI fight back as host  were u did  crime  drunk drive is crime  he did not know about thats AngryAngry what  did he  think  he is child ?Angry

Edited by AyeshaC4Sid - 05 January 2015 at 6:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.mOSAIc.

Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeshaC4Sid

Originally posted by nandita_bVian

No do not think u did anything wrong , Sid did big mistake AngryAngry at this time he   was  deserved the   all bashing comment AngryAngry on him  how can be so careless AngryAngryAngry,   so  many peoples  blaming him  to ask why did  he give the lecture  in SI fight back as host  were u did  crime  drunk drive is crime  he did not know about thats AngryAngry what  did he  think  he is child ?Angry

Ayesha i bashed him on my opinion only...becoz at that time i was feeling that ke he was wrong did crime...but now i am feeling that ke he did crime under certain condition which forced him to do that..and not only me ...the law of our country is also said that ke everyone who  did any crime need to be evaluate from both the side. we can not give any type of punishment on the besis of one sided POV...And that is reason Indian law considered as one of the most advanced and improved law of the world...Embarrassed

And now i always believe that ke if  god have gifted us  a brain so there is some reason behind it...other wise he should give a common brain for everyone..that  the reason i always believe on my mind only..and my mind mind is saying that ke his fault was  under certain condition...and that is not as bigger as ppl are projecting it...Smile..."main aur meri Chinta...Baad mein jaye jaanta"Wink

Edited by nandita_bVian - 05 January 2015 at 8:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

onlinebuddy75_goofyCat_

AdorableAyesha
AdorableAyesha

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 6:47am | IP Logged
nandita, i  do not care what was going on the  few days ago now i am very much interesting to know only  the  his current state of mind   position  what he think  now  ? are You  really realized Sid what did  u do in the 31 st night   are   you understand  your mistake?  ,  or would u want to doing its again to break  your fans trust    i want to know  to  read his  latest interviews on this ,matters  pleased Siddhartth  u should clear  your statement on this matters there are lots of peoples who  question  your loyalty , what kind of  person you are ?  why  did u  do this  made big mistake ,

do not take me wrong nandita i just want his progress  in  positive way   , his success , save life and  also want  peoples loves him do not misunderstand him ,he  already made  hug fan following which only his wrong move will be destroy i hope i am able   to clear my  POV 

Edited by AyeshaC4Sid - 05 January 2015 at 6:51am
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeshaC4Sid

nandita, i  do not care what was going on the  few days ago now i am very much interesting to know only  the  his current state of mind   position  what he think  now  ? are You  really realized Sid what did  u do in the 31 st night   are   you understand  your mistake?  ,  or would u want to doing its again to break  your fans trust    i want to know  to  read his  latest interviews on this ,matters  pleased Siddhartth  u should clear  your statement on this matters there are lots of peoples who  question  your loyalty , what kind of  person you are ?  why  did u  do this  made big mistake ,

do not take me wrong nandita i just want his progress  in  positive way   , his success , save life and  also want  peoples loves him do not misunderstand him ,he  already made  hug fan following which only his wrong move will be destroy i hope i am able   to clear my  POV 

Ayesh do not take me otherwise...but i really do  not want any explanation from him...he have not done any public crime like Rape or massacar or murder or forgery ...that he have to take apology from punlic openly..yeh he did a assumed crime which may harm him or others unintentionally ..but eventually he did not harm anybody...and more than that weare living in a country which already have a law to eveluate the crime of anyone..and he have already give explanation to indian law about that . And as a result indian law decided his punishment which he have already paid off...now lets him realise that what he have done and whether he will admit it in future or not...his self realization  is most importent.He do not need to give any explanation in front of media or fans...becoz if he said some sweet word or apology in front of media and and do not realise anything on himself ...then this would not be frutful for anyone..better he do not  explain it..but realize it.

Edited by nandita_bVian - 05 January 2015 at 7:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

onlinebuddy75_goofyCat_indian_beauty

Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Where are you all girls...Embarrassed
indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:02am | IP Logged