Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla | One of the Winner Of The Stardust Awards AT 112 (Page 87)

onlinebuddy75 IF-Rockerz
onlinebuddy75
onlinebuddy75

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandita_bVian

Originally posted by onlinebuddy75

HI girls ...anybody here????Smile

Any news Nandu ...Smile

Hi my two dearling...Embarrassed Hug
Nehi no news...Ek jo jabaardaast Jhatka dine sidjee ne..abhi kuch din gayeb rahenge...usske baad lataunge..Wink LOL

Tum poochti tho aise ho jaise oi Sid ke movie ki news dene wali hoo...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Even i was wondering where did nandu disappear LOL

No re i am here only...Big smile..today someone  in my real life show me the reality check of the who sid incident ...and after the interospection i was feeling ROFL...Bechare sidjee bure phass gaye...LOL

_goofyCat_

Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Tum poochti tho aise ho jaise oi Sid ke movie ki news dene wali hoo...Confused

Nehi re Sidjee ke movie baat ayenge tho tum logo ko sabse pehle batayenge...Embarrassed

_goofyCat_

Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeshaC4Sid

guys here  is Siddharth gorgeous  picture its upload by Zaraq

pleased give the comment 3 time  to give the freaking awesome rating before posted ur comment

here the link-http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2499/siddharth-shukla/gallery/pictures/345382-siddharth-shukla.htm#7607020

thanks for sharing Ayesha...i will comment for sure...now i am in office so can not open the caps of sidjee in my Lappy...Wink LOL

_goofyCat_

onlinebuddy75 IF-Rockerz
onlinebuddy75
onlinebuddy75

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 4:51am | IP Logged

No re i am here only...Big smile..today someone  in my real life show me the reality check of the who sid incident ...and after the interospection i was feeling ROFL...Bechare sidjee bure phass gaye...LOL

Matlab ...Confused

Jaane dee mujhee who dekh ke bahut bura lagta hai aur usse jyada sab ke tweets dekh ke.

Joo kehna tha who chood ke sab keh diya. Sleepy

_goofyCat_

Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Matlab ...Confused

Jaane dee mujhee who dekh ke bahut bura lagta hai aur usse jyada sab ke tweets dekh ke.

Joo kehna tha who chood ke sab keh diya. Sleepy

Just think ke you were doing a party on 31st dec. and you were   returning from the party to his  home at the night 3.30 am. now you do not have your driver with you..becoz personal driver is a human being not a robbot ..he too need leave on 31st...for the sake of humanity you can not say him ke you should not take leave becoz on that day i will go to party and take alcohol...now you are partying in juhu and you live too in juhu...and you are looking for a driver who will drive your car just for 15-30 mins in that new year eve at night 3.30...now you girls say me...how many of us can hire a driver at that time in reality...your answer should be on reality basis..i know hypothetically many things...but we also know that there is hell heaven difference between reality and theory...Ouch

Edited by nandita_bVian - 05 January 2015 at 5:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

onlinebuddy75_goofyCat_

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Just think ke you were doing a party on 31st dec. and you were   returning from the party to his  home at the night 3.30 am. now you do not have your driver with you..becoz personal driver is a human being not a robbot ..he too need leave on 31st...for the sake of humanity you can not say him ke you should not take leave becoz on that day i will go to party and take alcohol...now you are partying in juhu and you live too in juhu...and you are looking for a driver who will drive your car just for 15-30 mins in that new year eve at night 3.30...now you girls say me...how many of us can hire a driver at that time in reality...your answer should be on reality basis..i know hypothetically many things...but we also know that there is hell heaven difference between reality and theory...Ouch

bingo.. exactly the same thought had come to my mind
I didn't know about this juhu and 15-20 min distance.. But I was thinking- isn't it difficult to get a driver on 31st night when everyone is in holiday/party mood

probably only tatas/ambanis who have teams of dedicated drivers can manage that LOLLOL

onlinebuddy75Nandita_Siddian

Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Russhme22

bingo.. exactly the same thought had come to my mind
I didn't know about this juhu and 15-20 min distance.. But I was thinking- isn't it difficult to get a driver on 31st night when everyone is in holiday/party mood

probably only tatas/ambanis who have teams of dedicated drivers can manage that LOLLOL

no mee too was too much angry on him for th elast 4 days..today i describe that whole incidence to a person in me real life...and after hearing all this incident his ist reaction was like ..." accha hain uss time driver hire karne accha hain khud car chalake police ko 2000 rs fine de do..."...and i was Shocked Ermm ROFL...but after that  when he explain the whole reason behind his comment ..then me too became convince...Embarrassed..I am working in corporate..me too have to join such kind of party...may be i am not alchololic and i can not  drive too...but i too faced that its very difficult to hire a taxi at that night in just after 11.00 Pm in Kolkata,..may be mumbai is more advance than Kolkata ..but not like a ist world country... 3.30 is quite late night for mumbai too.. 

onlinebuddy75_goofyCat_

Go to top