Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla | One of the Winner Of The Stardust Awards AT 112 (Page 73)

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viamuniquestyle

what are u talking about  on which matter ? pleased share with me i want to know

you have already went to that thread and liked my  posts...abb do not say ke you have not read the other posts of that thread...Ouch

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandita_bVian

Originally posted by Russhme22

I think you got it LOL

Yes i got it and i revert back to it too...Tongue

But i do not think to argue with that idiots...they are predetermind haters...have you not find that he/she  is a newbie and just posting no 3 or 4 posts...a new bie rather than posting in any thread related to his/her fav  is posting only for sidTongue...its rediculous...its clear that an exixting member who hate sid ...he/she made a brand new id to bash him... thats all...pls do not reply back to this type of members after that..its total waste of time...Ouch

And i think  chahat was not post that thread in such an bad intention...it was her just an opinion to give punishment to sid...i feel that its a very neutral view yaar...do not take her post in otherwise...its ok...sid has done blunder...now ppl will talk on him...we can not help here...

hmm LOL its pretty clear
anyways.. chodo. its quite funny post Silly
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged

I think you got it LOL

Yes i got it and i revert back to it too...Tongue

But i do not think to argue with that idiots...they are predetermind haters...have you not find that he/she  is a newbie and just posting no 3 or 4 posts...a new bie rather than posting in any thread related to his/her fav  is posting only for sidTongue...its rediculous...its clear that an exixting member who hate sid ...he/she made a brand new id to bash him... thats all...pls do not reply back to this type of members after that..its total waste of time...Ouch

And i think  chahat was not post that thread in such an bad intention...it was her just an opinion to give punishment to sid...i feel that its a very neutral view yaar...do not take her post in otherwise...its ok...sid has done blunder...now ppl will talk on him...we can not help here...

hmm LOL its pretty clear
anyways.. chodo. its quite funny post Silly

i can not understand his/ner logic also...what is the relation between Drink n drive and playing a perfect role in a  TV Show?????Wacko

But you know na that particular peep has LOGIC KI KHADAN ..abb dekhne saare dost ko bulake layengi to support her pathetic logic...anyway let them do whatever they want to do...LOL..kaun dekhenge usska post????

Edited by nandita_bVian - 03 January 2015 at 5:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_

EnteralOfLove IF-Rockerz
EnteralOfLove
EnteralOfLove

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:39am | IP Logged

what are u talking about  on which matter ? pleased share with me i want to know

you have already went to that thread and liked my  posts...abb do not say ke you have not read the other posts of that thread...Ouch

no i did not read every posted in there were i just saw  u come in there  so i  hit the like button , i have  seen the topics Sid Drinking drive case articles , i will check n nd find out  what happen in there
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:43am | IP Logged

no i did not read every posted in there were i just saw  u come in there  so i  hit the like button , i have  seen the topics Sid Drinking drive case articles , i will check n nd find out  what happen in there

If you are interested then go there and read all the posts...but my opinion is that its better not to go there...you know na some ppl like to talk about sid rather than their favs...Our Sidjee ka tho ehi mahima hain ppl may love him of may hate him but can not forget him..Embarrassed

Edited by nandita_bVian - 03 January 2015 at 5:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EnteralOfLove

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:47am | IP Logged

i can not understand his/ner logic also...what is the relation between Drink n drive and playing a perfect role in a  TV Show?????Wacko

But you know na that particular peep has LOGIC KI KHAAN ..abb dekhne saare dost ko bulake layengi to support her pathetic logic...anyway let them do whatever they want to do...LOL..kaun dekhenge usska post????

yeah better to ignore.. Anyways it is not going to matter in any way LOL

btw I read this in one article..

"The cops had no clue he was a celebrity. They found who he was only when a few bystanders crowded around his car and took out their phones to take his pictures. One of them went a bit too close and Sidharth pushed him aside and tried to snatch his phone,"

It confirms na.. That he didn't argue of being a celebrity Tongue

Edited by Russhme22 - 03 January 2015 at 5:45am
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:48am | IP Logged

Chalo Abb khus ho jao...humure sidjee aa gaye...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EnteralOfLove_goofyCat_Mina.14.5

EnteralOfLove IF-Rockerz
EnteralOfLove
EnteralOfLove

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:51am | IP Logged

If you are interested then go there and read all the posts...but my opinion is that its better not to go there...you know na some ppl like to talk about sid rather than their favs...Our Sidjee ka tho ehi mahima hain ppl may love him of may hate him but can not forget him..Embarrassed

Nandita., oki  i will not going to read their posted but pleased inform me if u will see anything  wrong   there , i can not  tolerated  anything bashing comment on Sid Angry, u  well knew about me

i can not leave anyone

Go to top