Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla | One of the Winner Of The Stardust Awards AT 112 (Page 72)

AdorableAyesha IF-Sizzlerz
AdorableAyesha
AdorableAyesha

Joined: 02 September 2008
Posts: 10393

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandita_bVian



Sabre karo sab kuch hoga...Embarrassed..Sidjee agar chahe toh kuch bhi hoga...Embarrassed



 yeah Sidjee agar chahe  toh  sab kuch   hoga LOLEmbarrassed hope u will  steps his move on right   way EmbarrassedStar or will never   do repeat  this kind of  so careless thing Angry

EnteralOfLove IF-Rockerz
EnteralOfLove
EnteralOfLove

Joined: 02 September 2008
Posts: 8430

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Hi , All Siddins ,After age i come   my exam will be finished at 10 jan then i will  be free   Dancing  but this Sid news made me Sleepy
_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Joined: 12 February 2013
Posts: 15088

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandita_bVian

Originally posted by Russhme22

Originally posted by nandita_bVian

Hi girls..anybody here????Smile


me LOL


Abbe tu eha hain..main tujhe hi dundh rahi..abhi bol keya hua...itna gussa kyun hain????OuchPM me .Smile


I think you got it LOL
Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 24684

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viamuniquestyle

Hi , All Siddins ,After age i come   my exam will be finished at 10 jan then i will  be free   Dancing  but this Sid news made me Sleepy

Abhi aa gayi ...humuri cutee vinita aa gayi...Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EnteralOfLove

EnteralOfLove IF-Rockerz
EnteralOfLove
EnteralOfLove

Joined: 02 September 2008
Posts: 8430

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandita_bVian

Originally posted by Viamuniquestyle

Hi , All Siddins ,After age i come   my exam will be finished at 10 jan then i will  be free   Dancing  but this Sid news made me Sleepy

Abhi aa gayi ...humuri cutee vinita aa gayi...Dancing

 Nandita Hug

What going on here pleased  give me update   everything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita_Siddian

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 24684

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Russhme22



I think you got it LOL

Yes i got it and i revert back to it too...Tongue

But i do not think to argue with that idiots...they are predetermind haters...have you not find that he/she  is a newbie and just posting no 3 or 4 posts...a new bie rather than posting in any thread related to his/her fav  is posting only for sidTongue...its rediculous...its clear that an exixting member who hate sid ...he/she made a brand new id to bash him... thats all...pls do not reply back to this type of members after that..its total waste of time...Ouch

And i think  chahat was not post that thread in such an bad intention...it was her just an opinion to give punishment to sid...i feel that its a very neutral view yaar...do not take her post in otherwise...its ok...sid has done blunder...now ppl will talk on him...we can not help here...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 24684

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viamuniquestyle


 Nandita Hug

What going on here pleased  give me update   everything

you are already updated yaar...our sidjee have blust a bomb on us on ist day of new year...and now the aftershock is going on...Ouch
EnteralOfLove IF-Rockerz
EnteralOfLove
EnteralOfLove

Joined: 02 September 2008
Posts: 8430

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandita_bVian

Originally posted by Russhme22



I think you got it LOL

Yes i got it and i revert back to it too...Tongue

But i do not think to argue with that idiots...they are predetermind haters...have you not find that he/she  is a newbie and just posting no 3 or 4 posts...a new bie rather than posting in any thread related to his/her fav  is posting only for sidTongue...its rediculous...its clear that an exixting member who hate sid ...he/she made a brand new id to bash him... thats all...pls do not reply back to this type of members after that..its total waste of time...Ouch

And i think  chahat was not post that thread in such an bad intention...it was her just an opinion to give punishment to sid...i feel that its a very neutral view yaar...do not take her post in otherwise...its ok...sid has done blunder...now ppl will talk on him...we can not help here...

what are u talking about  on which matter ? pleased share with me i want to know

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sidharth Shukla wins Stardust Award for Breakthrough Performance Male

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: gloriousgal   Replies: 66   Views: 8236

gloriousgal 66 8236 27 January 2015 at 5:22am by -Mrs.SKMehwish-
Siddharth Shukla at Atal Bihari Vajpayee's b'day celeb

2 3 4 5

Author: RTee   Replies: 33   Views: 3393

RTee 33 3393 06 January 2015 at 6:38am by Choco.Butter
Happy Birthday Siddharth Shukla The King of Millions Hearts-Note p825

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1030 1031

Author: Illumination   Replies: 8245   Views: 306709

Illumination 8245 306709 28 December 2014 at 10:18am by ahilajkula
sidharth nomanation for supporting actor in starDust

2 3

Author: pandeypriya03   Replies: 21   Views: 1799

pandeypriya03 21 1799 08 December 2014 at 2:23am by Vandna_
Siddharth shukla replaced Siddharth M

Author: ElenaElenor-   Replies: 7   Views: 3276

ElenaElenor- 7 3276 22 January 2014 at 5:23am by -poloenigma-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index