Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla | One of the Winner Of The Stardust Awards AT 112 (Page 69)

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

Originally posted by nandita_bVian

Originally posted by jyothi_cool

Originally posted by nandita_bVian

Hi girls...are you ppl still here?????Smile

Hey nandita 

hi jyothi..now a days you are coming very less in ATConfused
Will be coming more often was just more active on twitter 

I know you always support sid in twitter..but sometime come here also ...you know na we need everyone's support in our mission. atleast 5 days per week be active on his profile.Embarrassed

AdorableAyesha IF-Sizzlerz
AdorableAyesha
AdorableAyesha

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
oh God  i really very angry on Sid why did   he do this ? why Angry

His hater will be very happy to see this news they has been  try to made his image destroy since long time ago now they got a chance  doing this

i never forgive Siddharth
indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeshaC4Sid

His hater will be very happy to see this news they has been  try to made his image destroy since long time ago now they got a chance  doing this

Ayesha Sid is human too...he is bound to make mistakes just like you n me. But what's important is that he learns from his mistakes and I am very sure he did...you know one thing I love about Sid is his honest, he could have easily bribed the reporters and asked them to not air this story like many celebrities do, but no he didn't, and this tells me that he is honest enough to accept his mistake...and the haters...well we can't do anything about they love talking about Sid so let them, all I can say for Sid is Love him or hate him but you cannot ignore him Cool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAyeshaNandita_Siddian_goofyCat_Mina.14.5

AdorableAyesha
AdorableAyesha

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Ayesha Sid is human too...he is bound to make mistakes just like you n me. But what's important is that he learns from his mistakes and I am very sure he did...you know one thing I love about Sid is his honest, he could have easily bribed the reporters and asked them to not air this story like many celebrities do, but no he didn't, and this tells me that he is honest enough to accept his mistake...and the haters...well we can't do anything about they love talking about Sid so let them, all I can say for Sid is Love him or hate him but you cannot ignore him Cool

Zarq , i really do not want to see his  Success & achievement all  will  going  to be  waste only such this things , He got all fame n success only his  hardworking ,  There is manything reason behind his success  but one strong reason  his hardworking  he got all fame , i really really do not understand why  he  do not care  about hisself ,  he really want  to destroy all success name fame which he got

I just  try to find out the reason behind  his irresponsible  behaviors Angry   this time he made  hurt  his so many fans Angry   hope he will never do this again Angry

And yeah  its true  Sid is loved him or hate  but No one Can ignore aftrall his biggest star Star

Edited by AyeshaC4Sid - 02 January 2015 at 1:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_indian_beauty

indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Zarq , i really do not want to see his  Success & achievement all  will  going  to be  waste only such this things , He got all fame n success only his  hardworking ,  There is manything reason behind his success  but one strong reason  his hardworking  he got all fame , i really really do not understand why  he  do not care  about hisself ,  he really want  to destroy all success name fame which he got

I just  try to find out the reason behind  his irresponsible  behaviors Angry   this time he made  hurt  his so many fans Angry   hope he will never do this again Angry

And yeah  its true  Sid is loved him or hate  but No one Can ignore aftrall his biggest star Star

I understand yaar, but I am also sure one mistake cannot destroy or take over years of his hard work and his achievements...we all are very upset with him because of this behavior but I am also sure he will mend his ways n be more careful in the future Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAyesha_goofyCat_

AdorableAyesha
AdorableAyesha

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

I understand yaar, but I am also sure one mistake cannot destroy or take over years of his hard work and his achievements...we all are very upset with him because of this behavior but I am also sure he will mend his ways n be more careful in the future Embarrassed

DO u remembers just few month age  he has face similar  incident  but  then he  did same mistake again Angry after thats news i was think  he  will be change  but no  he did same  mistake again Angry  if he want to drinking in some special occasion i 'v  no problem but why  he want drive when he know about the india law there is no permission when any one under drunk , i must say this time  he was very lucky  he got free so easily if same mistake he will repeat again then   nobody   can  save him  , if we are really loved him then we should going to tweet him continually  about on this matter to say him  he is a celebrity

he should Set a good example  in the society  ,  he is a celebrity...dont drink and drive...it could have been  most worst thing , if you had killed someone while driving in drunk state.. he brings only   trouble  for him nothing esles then nobody like him

Edited by AyeshaC4Sid - 02 January 2015 at 1:56pm
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Arey but last time he wasn't drunk driving...he wasn't feeling well & had blanked out because of his health & he got into an accident so that wasn't really his fault :( but this time he was at fault & I just hope he rectifies this mistake now

My parents were even talking about him I was shocked that they are discussing him...I had to explain them the whole storyTongue this shows how popular Sid is Cool LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAyeshaNandita_Siddian_goofyCat_

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Good morning/ evening girls. have a very nice day ahead.Smile

Go to top