Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla | One of the Winner Of The Stardust Awards AT 112 (Page 41)

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeshaC4Sid

What the  hell  i got today in new year days OuchDeadDead i just watch the video   Sid look horrible   his behaviors  like bollywood star Salman khan   omgg i still cann't believe this our Sid  how can   be he so irresponsible  man  , his onscreen character so  perfect but in his real life omgg Ouch i really do not understand about Sid , i  can not tell u how much i feel so hurt ,pleased Sid why are u do this ur fans  feel so hurt Cry

we all are sad and hurt Ayesha.. But we can't help it
He is just a human being. He did a mistake but hopefully he will learn from it
He is otherwise a very composed and sensible person.. I am sure he must be regretting for what he did

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAyesha

AdorableAyesha IF-Sizzlerz
AdorableAyesha
AdorableAyesha

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:20am | IP Logged
we have no right to  judge about his personal matter but as fans well wisher we really want to see  his happiness safety  of his life but why  he everytime same mistake doing again n again what wrong with him , we  do want to  bashing him but we  just want  he should be realized what  did he doing wrong ,  I really feel so hurt i can not express how much  i hurt to see his horrible  behaviors Pinch

_goofyCat_

AdorableAyesha
AdorableAyesha

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged
in his movie HSKD  he said  he never  touch drinking  he never t drunk   thats i thought  i never  drinking
AdorableAyesha
AdorableAyesha

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:45am | IP Logged
I  just hope he will never doing same mistake again , we  loved u Sid our loved for you never will be end , pleased take care yourself to   your  fans we loved u  soo much pleased  guys tweet him  tell him how much  we care n loved him pleased tweet him  

_goofyCat_

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:53am | IP Logged
movie characters and real life are different things dear Tongue he has every right to do things that he wants even if they are not as per the characters that he plays.. And there is nothing wrong in drinking. Just that it being new year's night, he should have been careful. Ouch He might not have been that drunk that he could not drive, or cause an accident, so he thought of driving himself.

Problem is his casual and careless attitude about it. Hope this incident will prove as a lesson to him Tongue

AdorableAyesha

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeshaC4Sid

I  just hope he will never doing same mistake again , we  loved u Sid our loved for you never will be end , pleased take care yourself to   your  fans we loved u  soo much pleased  guys tweet him  tell him how much  we care n loved him pleased tweet him  

I hope he will never do it again..
We all love him and support him Smile people are tweeting him since morning LOL

AdorableAyesha

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Hi girls...whats up????ppl are still angry from morning????
AdorableAyesha
AdorableAyesha

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Russhme22

movie characters and real life are different things dear Tongue he has every right to do things that he wants even if they are not as per the characters that he plays.. And there is nothing wrong in drinking. Just that it being new year's night, he should have been careful. Ouch He might not have been that drunk that he could not drive, or cause an accident, so he thought of driving himself.

Problem is his casual and careless attitude about it. Hope this incident will prove as a lesson to him Tongue

yes you right there is nothing wrong if someone drinking   its normal in New Year party or any kind of party  drinking  but personally i dislike  drinking  alcohol is very bad to health  so i do not like Sid will drinking  oky if u want to drinking  so  we have no right stop him but why he  so careless about driving  just few month ago   he  did samething  why Sid soo careless he did not know   how much his fans loved him  how much they care about him ,

Go to top