Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla | One of the Winner Of The Stardust Awards AT 112 (Page 38)

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
He looks completely wasted in that picture *sigh* I'm very disappointed with such casual behavior didn't expect this from Sid at least

indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Russhme22

Originally posted by indian_beauty

Like c'mon he drinks & all no issues...who doesn't drink these days but being so careless & driving while your drunk ughhh A BIG NO NO!!!! I am so annoyed & disappointed Ouch

right.. Mera bhi mood kharab kar diya isne Angry
I would say even on new year's eve getting caught by police is quite common thing.. But c'mon you are not a teenager that you won't be aware of these things. Shocked why he's hell bent on spoiling his image Ouch

Exactly!!!! You're no freakin teenager 34 year old grown man and itna common sense nahi hai Angry no one cares if he got drunk or whatever it's New Years but the driving Angry Angry
Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Russhme22

Yeh kya hai Shocked naye saal ke pehle din hi aisa news.. Sid Angry

don't know what's the actual matter behind this Ouch but on year end night police is very strict on these things.. Especially Mumbai has been on high alert for last few days.. Sid might be returning from a party and he may not be drunk to a state where he can't drive or not in senses. But he should not be so casual.. Can't he afford a driver??

Do not know ke..usska driver kaha rehte hain...all the time he is driving his own car...Ouch..party mein jayenge,..tho drink zarror karange...ajj kaal haar koi karte hain...yeh usse bhi pata tha..so why he have not take a driver with him????agar khud ka driver nehi aye ..tho better use cabs for returning home..becoz drink n drive not only injurious for him but also it can cause harm to others...and this type of casual behavior may drag him into danger..Dead
_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandita_bVian

Like c'mon he drinks & all no issues...who doesn't drink these days but being so careless & driving while your drunk ughhh A BIG NO NO!!!! I am so annoyed & disappointed Ouch

Arre new year Eve mein haar koi kaam yeh zaada drink karte hain...mere haar male collegue drink kiye the kaal raat ko...but that means not ke drink n drive...Dead..its horrible yaar...Rs 2000 fine is not a very much big thing...but this type of casual behavior can drag him into danger...Ouch...he is neither concern for his family nor for his fans n followings...Angry

same with my colleagues.. Many of them are bachelors and they were planning to do parties last night. But everyone in the team was advising them strictly not to drive when they are drunk. Everyone knows these precautions. What's wrong with this guy Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita_Siddian

Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

He looks completely wasted in that picture *sigh* I'm very disappointed with such casual behavior didn't expect this from Sid at least

yes  he is  looking like totally out of control in that caps...not even able to understand that ke what is his fault...Abb ajj hosh mein ayenge tho pata chalenge ke what wrong things he have done ...Angry

Edited by nandita_bVian - 31 December 2014 at 11:47pm
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Exactly hosh mein aayega phir pata chalega Usse...I want him to tweet smthn on this
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Exactly hosh mein aayega phir pata chalega Usse...I want him to tweet smthn on this

i am sure he is not coming to twiiter only for that...he know now media will flashed that news and we will be angry on him...that is the reason he is avoiding us...Angry...kaal raat ko tho party karke tally tha tho kuch samaj nehi aye...ajj subha hosh mein akke samajh aa gaye hoga k he have done a blunder...Ouch
SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Hello gals. Hope you're enjoying the new year celebrations in your respective places.
Coming to this news, well I am not surprised much knowing these kind of irresponsible behaviours are quite common for celebrities. And media need scape goats for their business. I don't know most of the celebrities preach the public but they don't follow such precautions in the first place. He should've been concerned about his safety as well as others who are endangered if he's doing drunken drive.
Anyways, you all cool down gals, don't spoil your happy moods on this issue. Ho sake Toh give nice bashans via Twitter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina.14.5

Go to top