Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla | One of the Winner Of The Stardust Awards AT 112 (Page 29)

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 24684

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Russhme22

yo.. Anandi fainted in precap Embarrassed
 
yes Nandu the revelation scene is changed.. Big smile but still doctor diagnosed by checking pulse Shocked chalo koi nahi atleast family to nahi hai LOL
 
first I thought only Anandi is there LOL and I was like Angry but then SRS came running Embarrassed

Its ok rashmi..i just wated that it should be revealed in front of Anandi and SRS ist..becoz family ke samne to bolna hi hain..paar who baad mein hona chahiye..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 24684

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Originally posted by nandita_bVian

Yepii...Finally Bv makers have changed the pregnancy revelation Scene...Dancing
changed it matlab??? OMG I'm getting so excited!!!!!!!!!!

Arrey pehle revelation anandi and SRS ke samne hoga...Family nehi hain...hope family will come to know later on...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Joined: 12 February 2013
Posts: 16389

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Originally posted by nandita_bVian

Yepii...Finally Bv makers have changed the pregnancy revelation Scene...Dancing
changed it matlab??? OMG I'm getting so excited!!!!!!!!!!
 
probably Nandita didn't know about temple wala scene Confused
it was there in Priya's spoilers or not?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita_Siddian

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 24684

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Russhme22

Originally posted by indian_beauty

Originally posted by nandita_bVian

Yepii...Finally Bv makers have changed the pregnancy revelation Scene...Dancing
changed it matlab??? OMG I'm getting so excited!!!!!!!!!!
 
probably Nandita didn't know about temple wala scene Confused
it was there in Priya's spoilers or not?

it was very much there is priya's Spoiler...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Joined: 12 February 2013
Posts: 16389

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandita_bVian

Originally posted by Russhme22

yo.. Anandi fainted in precap Embarrassed
 
yes Nandu the revelation scene is changed.. Big smile but still doctor diagnosed by checking pulse Shocked chalo koi nahi atleast family to nahi hai LOL
 
first I thought only Anandi is there LOL and I was like Angry but then SRS came running Embarrassed

Its ok rashmi..i just wated that it should be revealed in front of Anandi and SRS ist..becoz family ke samne to bolna hi hain..paar who baad mein hona chahiye..Smile
 
yes atleast that relief is there.. Only srs and his wife Embarrassed
don't know they changed their plan or it was there originally.. Might have changed because SBS segment showed family wala scene
 
as per spoilers family scene will come later.. Shiv is in the same yellow shirt in both scenes..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indian_beauty

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 24684

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged


Here is a Cap of the pregnancy revelation scene...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_indian_beauty

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 46972

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged
I just saw the precap...OMGGG I LOVEEE it Day Dreaming I am  SO HAPPY Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 24684

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Russhme22

yes atleast that relief is there.. Only srs and his wife Embarrassed
don't know they changed their plan or it was there originally.. Might have changed because SBS segment showed family wala scene
 
as per spoilers family scene will come later.. Shiv is in the same yellow shirt in both scenes..

yes may be they will show it later on...You know na PUblic Demand..Wink LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sidharth Shukla wins Stardust Award for Breakthrough Performance Male

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: gloriousgal   Replies: 65   Views: 8808

gloriousgal 65 8808 27 January 2015 at 5:22am by -Mrs.SKMehwish-
Siddharth Shukla at Atal Bihari Vajpayee's b'day celeb

2 3 4 5

Author: RTee   Replies: 32   Views: 3546

RTee 32 3546 06 January 2015 at 6:38am by Choco.Butter
Happy Birthday Siddharth Shukla The King of Millions Hearts-Note p825

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1017 1018

Author: Illumination   Replies: 8142   Views: 320483

Illumination 8142 320483 28 December 2014 at 10:18am by ahilajkula
sidharth nomanation for supporting actor in starDust

2 3

Author: pandeypriya03   Replies: 21   Views: 1944

pandeypriya03 21 1944 08 December 2014 at 2:23am by Vandna_
Siddharth shukla replaced Siddharth M

Author: ElenaElenor-   Replies: 6   Views: 3548

ElenaElenor- 6 3548 22 January 2014 at 5:23am by -poloenigma-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index