Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla | One of the Winner Of The Stardust Awards AT 112 (Page 148)

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Russhme22

I am loosing it completely.. Don't know how to cope with it Ouch
how hard I try not to think about it, still I can not.

me too.. i have stopped it totally main be from tomorrow onwards i will come less in BV forum...but i have come in IF only for my Sid's mission...so i will do that regularly...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_

Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

He named the kids!!! He named the kids!!!! Gosh this is too hard Ouch all these moments we were craving for & now when we finally got them we can't even enjoy it properly Cry

Do not know how to bear...arre mere sab ke sab accuunts are  of SS and SRS fans..kahi pe bhi jauu saab ro rahe hain...aur  mujhe online mijhe ana hi hain..can not excape..Ouch...main to kaal se kaam pe concentrate hi nehi kaar pa rahi hoon..Ouch

_goofyCat_

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandita_bVian

me too.. i have stopped it totally main be from tomorrow onwards i will come less in BV forum...but i have come in IF only for my Sid's mission...so i will do that regularly...Embarrassed

I am trying to do that but I am not able to yet.
Today also entire day in office I was on BV forum only Ouch
_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandita_bVian

the article of him leaving BV has 20000+ views..
QueenCinderella Goldie
QueenCinderella
QueenCinderella

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged
 hello friend I already stop to come in the bv forums  Regular after this bad news but i can not  Stop to come in  the IF i want come always to Sid ,I think we should be more Strong  and waiting his next movie or Show ,
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Good Morning/ Evening girls.Have a very nice day ahead.Smile
libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Sorry to say this but anandi as a character is very boring now without shiv. In jeytsar without ds with anandi the scenes are very boring. She never gave strong replies to people like DB. It was only shiv who saved her from those situations and supported her. She always excused people like DB. Shiv was both sweet and when needed was harsh to people like DB. Anandi lovers can dream of strong professional track for anandi. Which will not happen anyways. I never felt anandi had professional dreams but it's only her fans think she has dreams. She is happy content helping people in her own way. I am sure 100% it will be family drama with kids.
Well said @sheetsden...i feel the same...i liked Anandi the most whenever she was with Shiv besides there have been so many incidents where only Shiv stood with Anandi with full faith and strong voice...Daddu did believe in Anandi but silently...i cannot imagine what a hellish life would it be without Shiv...Anandi herself will have to get tough and stern if she wants to survive from people like DB and give her children a happy life Ouch

Nandita_Siddian

Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

Originally posted by Sheetsden

Sorry to say this but anandi as a character is very boring now without shiv. In jeytsar without ds with anandi the scenes are very boring. She never gave strong replies to people like DB. It was only shiv who saved her from those situations and supported her. She always excused people like DB. Shiv was both sweet and when needed was harsh to people like DB. Anandi lovers can dream of strong professional track for anandi. Which will not happen anyways. I never felt anandi had professional dreams but it's only her fans think she has dreams. She is happy content helping people in her own way. I am sure 100% it will be family drama with kids.
Well said @sheetsden...i feel the same...i liked Anandi the most whenever she was with Shiv besides there have been so many incidents where only Shiv stood with Anandi with full faith and strong voice...Daddu did believe in Anandi but silently...i cannot imagine what a hellish life would it be without Shiv...Anandi herself will have to get tough and stern if she wants to survive from people like DB and give her children a happy life Ouch

It will be toughest situatin for anandi only ..nobody else...so those who are saying that ke it will be a positive turn for anandi ...then will understand very soon that what a horrible future is waiting for them and for anandi,.Ouch

Go to top