Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla | One of the Winner Of The Stardust Awards AT 112 (Page 141)

Doremon_Selfie IF-Rockerz
Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandita_bVian

Originally posted by Doremon_Selfie

Trps will touch 2.8 for mere 2 weeks due to
Srs death track but after that it will dip to 2.2 which is what bv makers don't want.

Mahakumbh and tu mera hero both look interesting and viewers will ditch bv just like they ditched it for Jodha Akbar

TRP will become 3 for most...after that it will again become 2...even may be it will decrese than that also,..we do not know how TRP janta will react..but i must say Sid as SRS not only fab of online janta but also fav of TRP janta too..so its tough time for BV...Ouch

ofcourse mam he is our favourite.
He is the only male lead who is popular amongst trp audience as well as online viewers.

Mam I don't think trp will touch 3 simply because competition is too much.
Getting back the slot leadership and coming in top 10 shows is now far from reality.

Except Ranveer to some extent, none of the male leads of Colors are popular with audience and are not even marketable.

Sid was the face of Colors along with Drashti.
Both of them are now not part of the channel.
And above that Colors don't have any marketable Jodi left.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAyesha

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandita_bVian

Originally posted by libsrocks

I feel the same...i try to console myself thinking that i will see Sid in other shows too but the problem is its very difficult to seperate Sid and Shiv...for me they are one and the same...whenever Sid wears a suit i feel like i am looking at Shiv Ouch
And more than That Sara..its very tough to get a charater like SRS in indian telly industry...Sid is very lucky he got the odder to play such an Character...do not know how he will find out any character which will be more stronger than SRS...Ouch..now i just want ke he should moved on for his bollywood career..Smile

true Nandita. There can never be anyone like Shiv. That's why I don't want Sid to do any typical serial again..

I have said this atleast 10-15 times already, still I am saying it again.. Shiv in action scenes is something that no one can ever recreate again. I was so upset, disturbed, emotional and proud at the same time seeing him in the promo.. Cry
_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 6:58am | IP Logged
We took this AT almost to its end with our rants.

we surely need 113rd AT.. Thanks to Olive..
Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doremon_Selfie

TRP will become 3 for most...after that it will again become 2...even may be it will decrese than that also,..we do not know how TRP janta will react..but i must say Sid as SRS not only fab of online janta but also fav of TRP janta too..so its tough time for BV...Ouch

ofcourse mam he is our favourite.
He is the only male lead who is popular amongst trp audience as well as online viewers.

Mam I don't think trp will touch 3 simply because competition is too much.
Getting back the slot leadership and coming in top 10 shows is now far from reality.

Except Ranveer to some extent, none of the male leads of Colors are popular with audience and are not even marketable.

Sid was the face of Colors along with Drashti.
Both of them are now not part of the channel.
And above that Colors don't have any marketable Jodi left.[/QUOTE]
Its so true ..Sid is the only male lead who is popular among both the TRP and online janta..Now Ranveer is doing well but still he have to go a long way to touch Sid ..Smile

I have said 3 TRP just for an example ..me too know that its very difficult for BV now..

After the exit of sid ..really their is no strong  and popular Male lead remaining in Colors...but  as Shaheer  is  coming as Ashoka very soon  ..mey be he will succeed to get that fame on behalf of Colors..Smile

anyway that is another discussion which we can do later on...now i really feel bad for ansh lovers and bv lovers Ouch
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Russhme22

We took this AT almost to its end with our rants.

we surely need 113rd AT.. Thanks to Olive..

Olive have made it on yesterday night...and requested us to stay in BV forum untill sid will exit for the show,..i the mean time she will talk to the mods of other two forum...sihe is preferring CF than SI..Smile

_goofyCat_

Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Russhme22

true Nandita. There can never be anyone like Shiv. That's why I don't want Sid to do any typical serial again..

I have said this atleast 10-15 times already, still I am saying it again.. Shiv in action scenes is something that no one can ever recreate again. I was so upset, disturbed, emotional and proud at the same time seeing him in the promo.. Cry

Chalo Koi na...Ek baar agar SRS banke A gaye tho dusre baar bhi kuh aur jabardaas banke aa  jayenge...Wink...ultimately he have born to get the best..Embarrassed...i am really happy for Sid from  the botton of my heart...i always respect his decision and now also i am respecting his decision...Smile

_goofyCat_

Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Is my banner sign are visible to you girls????do not knwo why it is not visible to me..Ouch
AdorableAyesha IF-Sizzlerz
AdorableAyesha
AdorableAyesha

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 7:17am | IP Logged
this week BV TRPS 2.5 

Go to top