Siddharth Shukla | One of the Winner Of The Stardust Awards AT 112 - Page 115

Posted: 9 years ago
We're on twitter 24/7 & there's def no basing for Sid...at least not from any loyal Sid fans...anyways...our fight is with the creatives & there is no harm in trying...plus its not guaranteed that what happened in the past will happen again...at least we can say we gave it a shot instead of just accepting defeat. As for Sid I repeat myself WE ALL ARE HAPPY THAT HE IS MOVING ONTO BIGGER & BETTER THINGS but his character needs a proper closure that is all...ab ppl can interpret this in any manner they wanna 😳
Originally posted by Russhme22

Good morning girls.. 😊
still in the same state. Nothing has changed from yesterday
no loyal Sid fan would want him to stay with BV forever.. But no loyal Sid fan can be insensitive about Shiv's tragic end as well!! That is why people are reacting that's it.
There can never be another Shiv. I don't feel there is anything left for Sid to do on TV. BV along with JDJ and SI was the peak of his TV stint. He should now concentrate more on Bollywood. Parallely he can keep doing episodics/limited period selected roles on TV..

Rashmi πŸ€— exactly my feelings!!!! There cannot be another shiv never that's why they're ending his character instead of replacing him like other actors I'm happy about that but the way they're ending his character is so cruel & heartless of them 😑 and you're right about Sid too...he shouldn't do anymore daily soaps now...just focus on his Bollywood career..waise bhi he has 3-movie deal
With dharma I'm sure there's smthn lined up for him remember in a latest intrv he said wait &
Watch...that's the only thing that's making me positive atm...
Sid as shiv in the recent episodes after getting pregnancy news was awesome. Yesterday episode he was too good. I seriously want him to get a romantic movie lead role. He is way better than all the current young heroes in Bollywood.
Originally posted by indian_beauty

We're on twitter 24/7 & there's def no basing for Sid...at least not from any loyal Sid fans...anyways...our fight is with the creatives & there is no harm in trying...plus its not guaranteed that what happened in the past will happen again...at least we can say we gave it a shot instead of just accepting defeat. As for Sid I repeat myself WE ALL ARE HAPPY THAT HE IS MOVING ONTO BIGGER & BETTER THINGS but his character needs a proper closure that is all...ab ppl can interpret this in any manner they wanna 😳

All the best but aint gonna happen...I know colors inside out now πŸ˜†
I can give u PH phone no if u wish πŸ˜‰
Edited by Blukitten - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Blukitten

All the best but aint gonna happen...I know colors inside out nowπŸ˜†
I can give u PH phone no if u wishπŸ˜‰

Thanks a lot for the help, but we've already got all the information πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Thanks a lot for the help, but we've already got all the information πŸ˜ƒ

what info Zarqa?
R they cancelling this track??
Originally posted by MagicalPari

what info Zarqa?
R they cancelling this track??

Oh Pari I wish...but I was talking about the contact information cuz someone offered PH's number...Khair we'll keep trying & kya pata track change hojaye

Are we moving to the next AT now??
Originally posted by nandita_bVian

Its Ok abhishek...😊

I have seen your post in BV MF...😳
thanks
mf is main forum right.
Hi .πŸ€”  I been continue crying 
Guys don't forget to watch Stardust Awards