Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla | One of the Winner Of The Stardust Awards AT 112 (Page 140)

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalPari

did u watch that e24 seg??
n SBB wale, that seg was too insensitive

Yes i have watched it..Dead

AdorableAyesha IF-Sizzlerz
AdorableAyesha
AdorableAyesha

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandita_bVian

Originally posted by AyeshaC4Sid

Ayesha pls upload thsi cap in his proflle..today i am not in a mood to do all the thing...Ouch

i really do n't know how to upload  but pleased  u will upload this Cry
libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by libsrocks

Most of you probably don't remember me as a member in this AT...i had left thia forum but Sid and Shiv's attractive personality dragged me back ...i have been crying after hearing about Shiv and that SBB seg was very insensitive...as if Anandi became vidhwa to change her styleAngry...i'm just glad that Shiv will die a hero's death and give us the expressions which he gave during his entry and stole our heart...BV ends for me and i do not have the energy to see such a beloved character going away from usCry

HI sara..Smile

I am so upset from the yesterday ...even i can not sleep ..can not concentrate in work...i am just wondered with my own Behavhour.Ouch..how can i so attached with a fictional charater...Cry
I feel the same...i try to console myself thinking that i will see Sid in other shows too but the problem is its very difficult to seperate Sid and Shiv...for me they are one and the same...whenever Sid wears a suit i feel like i am looking at Shiv Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAyesha_goofyCat_

Doremon_Selfie IF-Rockerz
Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Trps will touch 2.8 for mere 2 weeks due to
Srs death track but after that it will dip to 2.2 which is what bv makers don't want.

Mahakumbh and tu mera hero both look interesting and viewers will ditch bv just like they ditched it for Jodha Akbar
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 6:33am | IP Logged

I feel the same...i try to console myself thinking that i will see Sid in other shows too but the problem is its very difficult to seperate Sid and Shiv...for me they are one and the same...whenever Sid wears a suit i feel like i am looking at Shiv Ouch
And more than That Sara..its very tough to get a charater like SRS in indian telly industry...Sid is very lucky he got the odder to play such an Character...do not know how he will find out any character which will be more stronger than SRS...Ouch..now i just want ke he should moved on for his bollywood career..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_

AdorableAyesha IF-Sizzlerz
AdorableAyesha
AdorableAyesha

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Most of you probably don't remember me as a member in this AT...i had left thia forum but Sid and Shiv's attractive personality dragged me back ...i have been crying after hearing about Shiv and that SBB seg was very insensitive...as if Anandi became vidhwa to change her styleAngry...i'm just glad that Shiv will die a hero's death and give us the expressions which he gave during his entry and stole our heart...BV ends for me and i do not have the energy to see such a beloved character going away from usCry

HI sara..Smile

I am so upset from the yesterday ...even i can not sleep ..can not concentrate in work...i am just wondered with my own Behavhour.Ouch..how can i so attached with a fictional charater...Cry
I feel the same...i try to console myself thinking that i will see Sid in other shows too but the problem is its very difficult to separate Sid and Shiv...for me they are one and the same...whenever Sid wears a suit i feel like i am looking at Shiv Ouch

I feel same to same , Yeah its very Difficult  to Separate Sid and Shiv  for me also
and welcome back Sara after such long time in  SS AT even u did miss his birthday thread too
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doremon_Selfie

Trps will touch 2.8 for mere 2 weeks due to
Srs death track but after that it will dip to 2.2 which is what bv makers don't want.

Mahakumbh and tu mera hero both look interesting and viewers will ditch bv just like they ditched it for Jodha Akbar

TRP will become 3 for most...after that it will again become 2...even may be it will decrese than that also,..we do not know how TRP janta will react..but i must say  Sid as SRS not only fab of online janta but also fav of TRP janta too..so its tough time for BV...Ouch
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Ayesha pls upload thsi cap in his proflle..today i am not in a mood to do all the thing...Ouch

i really do n't know how to upload  but pleased  u will upload this Cry

Ok i will update..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAyesha

Go to top