Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla | One of the Winner Of The Stardust Awards AT 112 (Page 136)

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Joined: 12 February 2013
Posts: 15277

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:47am | IP Logged
So true. There could have been better ways to show Shiv's exit. This is the most cruel and inhuman that they are coming with.. And now I'm quite sure it's just for TRPs Ouch
 
whole night I was having horrid dreams Shiv dying Anandi crying and what not Ouch
 
I know its all fictional but the way it is happening is just too sad..

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 15849

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by onlinebuddy75

Originally posted by Sheetsden

[BR]I am unable to sleep too. Just got up and saw the segment. Why cannot they let shiv see his kids before he die. He was so eager and happy to see his babies. Got used to seeing Sid daily on bv. Hope Sid comes on a show or movie shooting news soon. I always wanted bv to show growth in his character but they were stuck with boring saanchi and gehna drama. Frankly speaking anandi without shiv is boring for me. Shiv had the spark and charm when he comes on screen. He had the guts to say things to people like DB and his no nonsense attitude. Anandi excusing people and giving bashans is not enjoyable. I don't think they will show her professional growth instead they will show family drama with boring shekhars/OTT singhs. [BR]I know it's good Sid quitting the show as nothing is left in the show now. He can be free to pursue other shows or movies. We should not be selfish and accept his choice.
[BR][BR]Sheets atleast they could have given some happy moment. [BR]Sid did not quite the writer ended his character. [BR][BR]I dont want Sid to stay with BV, but just see his kids. What is all point in getting Shiv if this was planned?[BR]

Do u believe them that they planned this track. They wanted 20 years leap and many actors were not ready. I am sure 5 year leap with kids will end soon into grown up kids story. They cannot shoot with small kids for long time. Who will see the show anandi alone with no romantic angle in the life. Either they will introduce romance of side characters or take high leap and show her kids love story. I used to think bv is different from other shows. But shiv death shows bv is another typical serial with unrealistic tracks to drag the show killing people unneccessarily. If the writer would have given strong tracks to shiv character I bet Sid would not try other sources for work. Now I understand why Sargun, sriti, anup soni, smitha left the show. Talented people don't waste their time with no challenging work.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 15849

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by onlinebuddy75

Originally posted by Sheetsden

Originally posted by onlinebuddy75

Originally posted by Sheetsden

[BR]I am unable to sleep too. Just got up and saw the segment. Why cannot they let shiv see his kids before he die. He was so eager and happy to see his babies. Got used to seeing Sid daily on bv. Hope Sid comes on a show or movie shooting news soon. I always wanted bv to show growth in his character but they were stuck with boring saanchi and gehna drama. Frankly speaking anandi without shiv is boring for me. Shiv had the spark and charm when he comes on screen. He had the guts to say things to people like DB and his no nonsense attitude. Anandi excusing people and giving bashans is not enjoyable. I don't think they will show her professional growth instead they will show family drama with boring shekhars/OTT singhs. [BR]I know it's good Sid quitting the show as nothing is left in the show now. He can be free to pursue other shows or movies. We should not be selfish and accept his choice.
[BR][BR]I cannot see it.[BR][BR]It is period for me . I cannot watch anything [BR]
[BR]I have a strong feeling bv needs trps and only shiv death can give them the trps. Otherwise recently non of the tracks gave them high trps. Even bv is in 4th position on colors fiction shows. I think Sid was not ready for leap and this might be best solution to end his character. But why continue to drag the serial after 7 years. End with a happy note till may 2015 when Sid 3 years completes. Show few good tracks with ansh without showing GNN saanchi boring tracks. I never understood how can gehna fall in love with niranjan so soon after Basanth death. The writer is sadist showing anandi widow after only 2 years of happy marriage.
[BR][BR]I know Shiv's death will give them the needed TRP[BR][BR]But what after that no one is interested in women empowerment of Anandi without Shiv.[BR][BR]There will be another leap with 2 month n new grown up char.[BR][BR]I know Sid was not ready for Leap, but he had issue with playing Dad of teenager.[BR][BR]This is too sudden n too painful.[BR]

After having 5 year kids there will be no
Challenging role to play for Sid in bv. See jagya life, he was interesting before he married Ganga and becoming MLA. The social message stories they show on him are yawn worthy and nothing exciting. It's better Sid quit before the leap. But exit him after seeing the kids atleast.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_

onlinebuddy75 IF-Rockerz
onlinebuddy75
onlinebuddy75

Joined: 19 July 2012
Posts: 8019

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden


Do u believe them that they planned this track. They wanted 20 years leap and many actors were not ready. I am sure 5 year leap with kids will end soon into grown up kids story. They cannot shoot with small kids for long time. Who will see the show anandi alone with no romantic angle in the life. Either they will introduce romance of side characters or take high leap and show her kids love story. I used to think bv is different from other shows. But shiv death shows bv is another typical serial with unrealistic tracks to drag the show killing people unneccessarily. If the writer would have given strong tracks to shiv character I bet Sid would not try other sources for work. Now I understand why Sargun, sriti, anup soni, smitha left the show. Talented people don't waste their time with no challenging work.


Sheets who had issue with 20 year leap. Jagya was very much ready.

May be they dont have much for Sid .

No no one is interested without romantic or light moment in Anandi's life.
She has reached the same point. This time with kids.

Yep Sid is talented n he needs proper work. instead of just standing in corner.
onlinebuddy75 IF-Rockerz
onlinebuddy75
onlinebuddy75

Joined: 19 July 2012
Posts: 8019

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden


After having 5 year kids there will be no
Challenging role to play for Sid in bv. See jagya life, he was interesting before he married Ganga and becoming MLA. The social message stories they show on him are yawn worthy and nothing exciting. It's better Sid quit before the leap. But exit him after seeing the kids atleast.


Sid has some role only till kids are born, nothing is left or him.

Jagya i dont even watch him. His story dont even bring TRP's

I dont think they can pull it long they will surely have 20 year leap in next 2-3 months.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 15849

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by onlinebuddy75

Originally posted by Sheetsden

[BR]Do u believe them that they planned this track. They wanted 20 years leap and many actors were not ready. I am sure 5 year leap with kids will end soon into grown up kids story. They cannot shoot with small kids for long time. Who will see the show anandi alone with no romantic angle in the life. Either they will introduce romance of side characters or take high leap and show her kids love story. I used to think bv is different from other shows. But shiv death shows bv is another typical serial with unrealistic tracks to drag the show killing people unneccessarily. If the writer would have given strong tracks to shiv character I bet Sid would not try other sources for work. Now I understand why Sargun, sriti, anup soni, smitha left the show. Talented people don't waste their time with no challenging work.
[BR][BR]Sheets who had issue with 20 year leap. Jagya was very much ready.[BR][BR]May be they dont have much for Sid .[BR][BR]No no one is interested without romantic or light moment in Anandi's life. [BR]She has reached the same point. This time with kids.[BR][BR]Yep Sid is talented n he needs proper work. instead of just standing in corner.[BR]
[BR]Already it looks illogical that bhairav and sumitra not attending Basanth death or gehna marriage after so many months. As if they are in some remote area were people cannot reach them. They are in america and can easily reach India anytime for few days leaving badi massi when basath died. Why didn't they kill both the characters. It's only because viewers will not cry so much for those characters. Killing shiv and making anandi cry will get the trps and more high voltage drama.

Edited by Sheetsden - 08 January 2015 at 1:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 15849

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by onlinebuddy75

Originally posted by Sheetsden

[BR]After having 5 year kids there will be no[BR]Challenging role to play for Sid in bv. See jagya life, he was interesting before he married Ganga and becoming MLA. The social message stories they show on him are yawn worthy and nothing exciting. It's better Sid quit before the leap. But exit him after seeing the kids atleast.
[BR][BR]Sid has some role only till kids are born, nothing is left or him. [BR][BR]Jagya i dont even watch him. His story dont even bring TRP's [BR][BR]I dont think they can pull it long they will surely have 20 year leap in next 2-3 months.[BR]

I am sure 20 year leap will be there soon. Thank god Sid did not accept the leap.
onlinebuddy75 IF-Rockerz
onlinebuddy75
onlinebuddy75

Joined: 19 July 2012
Posts: 8019

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Originally posted by onlinebuddy75

Originally posted by Sheetsden


Do u believe them that they planned this track. They wanted 20 years leap and many actors were not ready. I am sure 5 year leap with kids will end soon into grown up kids story. They cannot shoot with small kids for long time. Who will see the show anandi alone with no romantic angle in the life. Either they will introduce romance of side characters or take high leap and show her kids love story. I used to think bv is different from other shows. But shiv death shows bv is another typical serial with unrealistic tracks to drag the show killing people unneccessarily. If the writer would have given strong tracks to shiv character I bet Sid would not try other sources for work. Now I understand why Sargun, sriti, anup soni, smitha left the show. Talented people don't waste their time with no challenging work.


Sheets who had issue with 20 year leap. Jagya was very much ready.

May be they dont have much for Sid .

No no one is interested without romantic or light moment in Anandi's life.
She has reached the same point. This time with kids.

Yep Sid is talented n he needs proper work. instead of just standing in corner.

Already it looks illogical that bhairav and sumitra not attending Basanth death or gehna marriage after so many months. As if they are in some remote area were people cannot reach them. They are in america and can easily reach India anytime for few days leaving badi massi when basath died. Why didn't they kill both the characters. It's only because viewers will not cry so much for those characters. Killing shiv and making anandi cry will get the trps and more high voltage drama.


But how long will it last.

No one wants to see Widow Anandi. They have seen her that way.

Why did Shiv's entry bring TRP's high because of hope for Anandi.

How long will this TRP stay max 1-2 weeks 1 month.

What after that it will be doomed...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sidharth Shukla wins Stardust Award for Breakthrough Performance Male

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: gloriousgal   Replies: 66   Views: 8323

gloriousgal 66 8323 27 January 2015 at 5:22am by -Mrs.SKMehwish-
Siddharth Shukla at Atal Bihari Vajpayee's b'day celeb

2 3 4 5

Author: RTee   Replies: 33   Views: 3426

RTee 33 3426 06 January 2015 at 6:38am by Choco.Butter
Happy Birthday Siddharth Shukla The King of Millions Hearts-Note p825

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1030 1031

Author: Illumination   Replies: 8245   Views: 310225

Illumination 8245 310225 28 December 2014 at 10:18am by ahilajkula
sidharth nomanation for supporting actor in starDust

2 3

Author: pandeypriya03   Replies: 21   Views: 1822

pandeypriya03 21 1822 08 December 2014 at 2:23am by Vandna_
Siddharth shukla replaced Siddharth M

Author: ElenaElenor-   Replies: 7   Views: 3311

ElenaElenor- 7 3311 22 January 2014 at 5:23am by -poloenigma-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index