Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla | One of the Winner Of The Stardust Awards AT 112 (Page 135)

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Just saw E24 seg...it's all over now!!!! They shot for Shiv's death promo...he's gone it's all over ...I can't stop crying...I just...it's over.

Zarqa.. I am crying sitting in office since morning Ouch

Aashima. IF-Rockerz
Aashima.
Aashima.

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:10am | IP Logged
The death promo shoot Broken Heart

Edited by Aashima. - 08 January 2015 at 1:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalPari_goofyCat_Mina.14.5

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Russhme22

Just saw E24 seg...it's all over now!!!! They shot for Shiv's death promo...he's gone it's all over ...I can't stop crying...I just...it's over.

Zarqa.. I am crying sitting in office since morning Ouch

It's 3am here & I'm just crying...I'm not even able to sleep...it's all over Rashmi...these ppl are so so so cruel Angry Cry Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Russhme22

[BR][BR]Zarqa.. I am crying sitting in office since morning [8(][BR]
[BR][BR]It's 3am here & I'm just crying...I'm not even able to sleep...it's all over Rashmi...these ppl are so so so cruel [:x] [:^(] [:^(]

I am unable to sleep too. Just got up and saw the segment. Why cannot they let shiv see his kids before he die. He was so eager and happy to see his babies. Got used to seeing Sid daily on bv. Hope Sid comes on a show or movie shooting news soon. I always wanted bv to show growth in his character but they were stuck with boring saanchi and gehna drama. Frankly speaking anandi without shiv is boring for me. Shiv had the spark and charm when he comes on screen. He had the guts to say things to people like DB and his no nonsense attitude. Anandi excusing people and giving bashans is not enjoyable. I don't think they will show her professional growth instead they will show family drama with boring shekhars/OTT singhs.
I know it's good Sid quitting the show as nothing is left in the show now. He can be free to pursue other shows or movies. We should not be selfish and accept his choice.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalPari_goofyCat_

onlinebuddy75 IF-Rockerz
onlinebuddy75
onlinebuddy75

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

I am unable to sleep too. Just got up and saw the segment. Why cannot they let shiv see his kids before he die. He was so eager and happy to see his babies. Got used to seeing Sid daily on bv. Hope Sid comes on a show or movie shooting news soon. I always wanted bv to show growth in his character but they were stuck with boring saanchi and gehna drama. Frankly speaking anandi without shiv is boring for me. Shiv had the spark and charm when he comes on screen. He had the guts to say things to people like DB and his no nonsense attitude. Anandi excusing people and giving bashans is not enjoyable. I don't think they will show her professional growth instead they will show family drama with boring shekhars/OTT singhs.
I know it's good Sid quitting the show as nothing is left in the show now. He can be free to pursue other shows or movies. We should not be selfish and accept his choice.

I cannot see it.

It is period for me . I cannot watch anything

_goofyCat_

onlinebuddy75 IF-Rockerz
onlinebuddy75
onlinebuddy75

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Sheets atleast they could have given some happy moment.
Sid did not quite the writer ended his character.

I dont want Sid to stay with BV, but just see his kids. What is all point in getting Shiv if this was planned?

_goofyCat_

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by onlinebuddy75

[BR]I am unable to sleep too. Just got up and saw the segment. Why cannot they let shiv see his kids before he die. He was so eager and happy to see his babies. Got used to seeing Sid daily on bv. Hope Sid comes on a show or movie shooting news soon. I always wanted bv to show growth in his character but they were stuck with boring saanchi and gehna drama. Frankly speaking anandi without shiv is boring for me. Shiv had the spark and charm when he comes on screen. He had the guts to say things to people like DB and his no nonsense attitude. Anandi excusing people and giving bashans is not enjoyable. I don't think they will show her professional growth instead they will show family drama with boring shekhars/OTT singhs. [BR]I know it's good Sid quitting the show as nothing is left in the show now. He can be free to pursue other shows or movies. We should not be selfish and accept his choice.
[BR][BR]I cannot see it.[BR][BR]It is period for me . I cannot watch anything [BR]

I have a strong feeling bv needs trps and only shiv death can give them the trps. Otherwise recently non of the tracks gave them high trps. Even bv is in 4th position on colors fiction shows. I think Sid was not ready for leap and this might be best solution to end his character. But why continue to drag the serial after 7 years. End with a happy note till may 2015 when Sid 3 years completes. Show few good tracks with ansh without showing GNN saanchi boring tracks. I never understood how can gehna fall in love with niranjan so soon after Basanth death. The writer is sadist showing anandi widow after only 2 years of happy marriage.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalPari_goofyCat_Mina.14.5

onlinebuddy75 IF-Rockerz
onlinebuddy75
onlinebuddy75

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by onlinebuddy75

I cannot see it.

It is period for me . I cannot watch anything

I have a strong feeling bv needs trps and only shiv death can give them the trps. Otherwise recently non of the tracks gave them high trps. Even bv is in 4th position on colors fiction shows. I think Sid was not ready for leap and this might be best solution to end his character. But why continue to drag the serial after 7 years. End with a happy note till may 2015 when Sid 3 years completes. Show few good tracks with ansh without showing GNN saanchi boring tracks. I never understood how can gehna fall in love with niranjan so soon after Basanth death. The writer is sadist showing anandi widow after only 2 years of happy marriage.

I know Shiv's death will give them the needed TRP

But what after that no one is interested in women empowerment of Anandi without Shiv.

There will be another leap with 2 month n new grown up char.

I know Sid was not ready for Leap, but he had issue with playing Dad of teenager.

This is too sudden n too painful.

_goofyCat_

Go to top