Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla | One of the Winner Of The Stardust Awards AT 112 (Page 133)

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

I don't understand one thing...last week article came that Amol will return to his bio parents & AnSh will be shattered but when anandi deliver twins they'll be living happily then what the hell happened within a week that everything changed & all of a sudden they're ending Shiv's character & AnSh so tragically Confused Ouch

you have a valid point Zarqa.. I am also confused now Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita_Siddian

MagicalPari IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalPari
MagicalPari

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Russhme22

I don't understand one thing...last week article came that Amol will return to his bio parents & AnSh will be shattered but when anandi deliver twins they'll be living happily then what the hell happened within a week that everything changed & all of a sudden they're ending Shiv's character & AnSh so tragically Confused Ouch

Either that article was complete rumor or it may be like Amol going back to his bio parents Thumbs Down and Anandi living with her kids,
coz in latest article they said they r planning this track from past 3 months.

Lekin mujhe samajh nahi aa raha, if they were planning from 3 months, toh kya 3 months woh log so rahe the. They could have easily finished AnSh track in those 3 months, but no, they wanted duniya bhar k tracks- DB, Anoop, Sanchi, Sona, Nandu, Gehna-Niranjan Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita_Siddian_goofyCat_Mina.14.5indian_beauty

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalPari

Originally posted by Russhme22

Either that article was complete rumor or it may be like Amol going back to his bio parents Thumbs Down and Anandi living with her kids,

Lekin mujhe samajh nahi aa raha, if they were planning from 3 months, toh kya 3 months woh log so rahe the. They could have easily finished AnSh track in those 3 months, but no, they wanted duniya bhar k tracks- DB, Anoop, Sanchi, Sona, Nandu, Gehna-Niranjan Angry

Exactly!! They've wasted so much time on side characters & given them all a happy ending but now when it's AnSh's turn this is what we get Angry they're torturing us & making us suffer so much Ouch Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalPari_goofyCat_

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Russhme22]

Exactly... Angry
GK proudly has written about death Dead
what did she give to AnSh when Shiv was around?
and still, they are showing all these side stories only.. will continue to do so till he is killed Angry

phew.. I could not sleep properly the entire night Ouch
was having nightmares about Shiv dying, Anandi crying etc etc Cry

MagicalPari

MagicalPari IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalPari
MagicalPari

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
In all this, my Q is, why can't a woman have both, loving, complete family life with hubby and kids as well as successful carrier.
Anandi have had a lot since her childhood. she got married at the age of 8, everyone knows what dadisa used to be with her, then when she developed friendship with J, they got separated (i knw it was gud decision by bhairon but still) then when she came back within few months J left her, she completed her education n started social work, dsa forced her for remarriage.
Now after marriage she got everything n now when she is about to have biggest happines in her life, they r killing Shiv.
What a tragic life Broken Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_Mina.14.5indian_beauty

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

In all this, my Q is, why can't a woman have both, loving, complete family life with hubby and kids as well as successful carrier.
Anandi have had a lot since her childhood. she got married at the age of 8, everyone knows what dadisa used to be with her, then when she developed friendship with J, they got separated (i knw it was gud decision by bhairon but still) then when she came back within few months J left her, she completed her education n started social work, dsa forced her for remarriage.
Now after marriage she got everything n now when she is about to have biggest happines in her life, they r killing Shiv.

so true Pari... Ouch Poor Shiv, he wouldn't have had any problem helping her all the way in whatever she wanted to do

Edited by Russhme22 - 07 January 2015 at 11:11pm

MagicalPari

Mina.14.5 IF-Sizzlerz
Mina.14.5
Mina.14.5

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Pari, I am totally agreed with you . They are not  showing 100 % happiness in Anandi's  life since her  child hold ..After a long time they have started to show Anandi' s 
 pregnancy  tract  just from 1st January, new year  according to public demand,  today  only 8th January , Her all  happy moments are going to end within a moment,,  From   yesterday  my heart  has totally broken  and it's   not being possible to concentrate on my work Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalPari_goofyCat_

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mina.DB

Pari, I am totally agreed with you . They are not  showing 100 % happiness in Anandi's  life since her  child hold ..After a long time they have started to show Anandi' s 
 pregnancy  tract  just from 1st January, new year  according to public demand,  today  only 8th January , Her all  happy moments are going to end within a moment,,  From   yesterday  my heart  has totally broken  and it's   not being possible to concentrate on my work Cry

From the yesterday Mina mee too feel the same. the yesterday was gone...whole night i can not sleep...now i am in my offoce cannot even Concentrate...the imagination of the death sequence of SRS after reading  the description of SRS's death made me so week...Do not know  how to bear that in the show?????Cry Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalPari_goofyCat_Mina.14.5

Go to top