Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla | One of the Winner Of The Stardust Awards AT 112 (Page 120)

AdorableAyesha IF-Sizzlerz
AdorableAyesha
AdorableAyesha

Joined: 02 September 2008
Posts: 10393

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandita_bVian

Originally posted by --SudhaS--




Rina, I doubt if we can continue to have ATs for ex actors here. Coz they didn't have ATs for Sriti and Sargun after they left. Like Nandu said, we can shift AT into other places. FC and CC will do and like someone mentioned we can ask olive to create an AT in tge SI forum.
 Best option is CFC forum..but as right now he have declared that he will be continue with SI ... so for temporary basis  we can shift it to SI forum also.Embarrassed



omg whhat happen guys ShockedShocked why   we shift this AT  to other site AngryOuchOuchConfused

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 24684

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeshaC4Sid

Originally posted by nandita_bVian

Originally posted by --SudhaS--




Rina, I doubt if we can continue to have ATs for ex actors here. Coz they didn't have ATs for Sriti and Sargun after they left. Like Nandu said, we can shift AT into other places. FC and CC will do and like someone mentioned we can ask olive to create an AT in tge SI forum.
 Best option is CFC forum..but as right now he have declared that he will be continue with SI ... so for temporary basis  we can shift it to SI forum also.Embarrassed



omg whhat happen guys ShockedShocked why   we shift this AT  to other site Confused

Becoz Sid is leaving BV...
_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Joined: 12 February 2013
Posts: 15076

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalPari

Originally posted by Russhme22

Originally posted by nandita_bVian

God today i can not work properly yaar...Ouch


me too.. not feeling like doing anything Ouch

True girls,

even though Sid quitting BV was quite expected, such sudden n sad ending is just...
i dnt even have words to describe


well said dear

someone tell me why do they want to kill him in such a way? I mean they could have let the babies born, showed some happy moments between them, and then do whatever they wanted

Sid could have definitely stayed for few more days/weeks na.. Why killing in such brutal way Ouch


Edited by Russhme22 - 07 January 2015 at 2:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalPari

Mina.14.5 IF-Sizzlerz
Mina.14.5
Mina.14.5

Joined: 24 August 2013
Posts: 20024

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 2:59am | IP Logged


Hi, girls

Pl. tell me 

What is going on ?
MagicalPari IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalPari
MagicalPari

Joined: 30 June 2012
Posts: 11390

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 3:00am | IP Logged
N after all this drama, what they exactly gonna show??
Pls no remarriage for Anandi,
insted I think they should focus on improving widow's status i society.

Anyways, i dnt care what they shows after this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_

MagicalPari IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalPari
MagicalPari

Joined: 30 June 2012
Posts: 11390

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mina.DB



Hi, girls

Pl. tell me 

What is going on ?

Hi Mina,
SRS gonna die in BV, that too before Anandi's delivery Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_Mina.14.5

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 24684

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Russhme22

Originally posted by MagicalPari

Originally posted by Russhme22

Originally posted by nandita_bVian

God today i can not work properly yaar...Ouch


me too.. not feeling like doing anything Ouch

True girls,

even though Sid quitting BV was quite expected, such sudden n sad ending is just...
i dnt even have words to describe


well said dear

someone tell me why do they want to kill him in such a way? I mean they could have let the babies born, showed some happy moments between them, and then do whatever they wanted

Sid could have definitely stayed for few more days/weeks na.. Why killing in such brutal way Ouch

Arre me too thought the same that they will show anandi 's pregnancy ...and will srot out the anup and DB problem and after the baby birth may be they will end SRS (either killing him ot transferring him)...But suddenly they are killing him within such an important time that is quite strange for me.Ouch..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_

Mina.14.5 IF-Sizzlerz
Mina.14.5
Mina.14.5

Joined: 24 August 2013
Posts: 20024

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalPari

Originally posted by Mina.DB



Hi, girls

Pl. tell me 

What is going on ?

Hi Mina,
SRS gonna die in BV, that too before Anandi's delivery Cry

What PariCry

  There is any article?

It's really bad news for me?Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sidharth Shukla wins Stardust Award for Breakthrough Performance Male

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: gloriousgal   Replies: 66   Views: 8229

gloriousgal 66 8229 27 January 2015 at 5:22am by -Mrs.SKMehwish-
Siddharth Shukla at Atal Bihari Vajpayee's b'day celeb

2 3 4 5

Author: RTee   Replies: 33   Views: 3389

RTee 33 3389 06 January 2015 at 6:38am by Choco.Butter
Happy Birthday Siddharth Shukla The King of Millions Hearts-Note p825

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1030 1031

Author: Illumination   Replies: 8245   Views: 306524

Illumination 8245 306524 28 December 2014 at 10:18am by ahilajkula
sidharth nomanation for supporting actor in starDust

2 3

Author: pandeypriya03   Replies: 21   Views: 1798

pandeypriya03 21 1798 08 December 2014 at 2:23am by Vandna_
Siddharth shukla replaced Siddharth M

Author: ElenaElenor-   Replies: 7   Views: 3276

ElenaElenor- 7 3276 22 January 2014 at 5:23am by -poloenigma-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index