Siddharth Shukla | One of the Winner Of The Stardust Awards AT 112 - Page 113

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by --SudhaS--

Nandu@ like many Ansh fans, even I feel anandi remarriage won't happen. Coz Shiv was the perfect match for anandi. He made her more confident and a complete woman. She struggled to forget J and his memories in spite of him cheating on her. Don't feel that anandi can forget a guy like shiv and go for another marriage here. Bye all, GN gals. Will come tomorrow.

If they can bring a BHikhri like Niranjan for gehna after Basant...then they can bring a care taker for anandi too after SRS 's death...Waise bhi SRS have given her everything..love, confidence, money , own house, own Kids..now she need a care taker for her only to taking care  of all of this..🤢.
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Sorry to say this but anandi as a character is very boring now without shiv. In jeytsar without ds with anandi the scenes are very boring. She never gave strong replies to people like DB. It was only shiv who saved her from those situations and supported her. She always excused people like DB. Shiv was both sweet and when needed was harsh to people like DB. Anandi lovers can dream of strong professional track for anandi. Which will not happen anyways. I never felt anandi had professional dreams but it's only her fans think she has dreams. She is happy content helping people in her own way. I am sure 100% it will be family drama with kids.

Agreed Sheetal..if they want to show Srong professional anandi they would show her within this two years..but rather than showing her professional growth they have shown jagya ...sanchi ...ganga...gehna 's story..now i can not believe that they will show strong anandi track  after leap..now it will be more of family drama...either remrraige or giving marriege to her kids..😉 ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by indian_beauty

They're giving out such a wrong message...can a woman only be strong and independent when her husband leaves her? What nonsense so according to BV writers if a woman wands to be a strong individual then she has to become a widow...DISGUSTING!!! And it's pathetic how they're showing people like Shiv Anandi who are pure souls have always done the right thing can't have a happily ever after but people who have committed sins & after sins are leading a happy & content life...the message here is do sins & be happy for life...be pure & good & suffer your entire life...PATHETIC!!!!

Moral ofthe story Hubby ka koi kaam nehi...Love diye..confident diye...paise diye...house diye..kids diye ..baas abhi rafu chakkar ho jao...😆...there is no other need of hubby in a women's life..😉
I am loosing it completely.. Don't know how to cope with it 
how hard I try not to think about it, still I can not.
He named the kids!!! He named the kids!!!! Gosh this is too hard all these moments we were craving for & now when we finally got them we can't even enjoy it properly 😭
Originally posted by Russhme22

I am loosing it completely.. Don't know how to cope with it 
how hard I try not to think about it, still I can not.

me too.. i have stopped it totally main be from tomorrow onwards i will come less in BV forum...but i have come in IF only for my Sid's mission...so i will do that regularly...😳
Originally posted by indian_beauty

He named the kids!!! He named the kids!!!! Gosh this is too hard all these moments we were craving for & now when we finally got them we can't even enjoy it properly 😭

Do not know how to bear...arre mere sab ke sab accuunts are  of SS and SRS fans..kahi pe bhi jauu saab ro rahe hain...aur  mujhe online mijhe ana hi hain..can not excape.....main to kaal se kaam pe concentrate hi nehi kaar pa rahi hoon..
Originally posted by nandita_bVian

me too.. i have stopped it totally main be from tomorrow onwards i will come less in BV forum...but i have come in IF only for my Sid's mission...so i will do that regularly...😳

I am trying to do that but I am not able to yet.
Today also entire day in office I was on BV forum only
Originally posted by nandita_bVian

the article of him leaving BV has 20000+ views..
 hello friend I already stop to come in the bv forums  Regular after this bad news but i can not  Stop to come in  the IF i want come always to Sid ,I think we should be more Strong  and waiting his next movie or Show ,