Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Good Morning/ Evening girls.Have a very nice day ahead.😊
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheetsden

Sorry to say this but anandi as a character is very boring now without shiv. In jeytsar without ds with anandi the scenes are very boring. She never gave strong replies to people like DB. It was only shiv who saved her from those situations and supported her. She always excused people like DB. Shiv was both sweet and when needed was harsh to people like DB. Anandi lovers can dream of strong professional track for anandi. Which will not happen anyways. I never felt anandi had professional dreams but it's only her fans think she has dreams. She is happy content helping people in her own way. I am sure 100% it will be family drama with kids.

Well said @sheetsden...i feel the same...i liked Anandi the most whenever she was with Shiv besides there have been so many incidents where only Shiv stood with Anandi with full faith and strong voice...Daddu did believe in Anandi but silently...i cannot imagine what a hellish life would it be without Shiv...Anandi herself will have to get tough and stern if she wants to survive from people like DB and give her children a happy life 

Originally posted by: libsrocks

Well said @sheetsden...i feel the same...i liked Anandi the most whenever she was with Shiv besides there have been so many incidents where only Shiv stood with Anandi with full faith and strong voice...Daddu did believe in Anandi but silently...i cannot imagine what a hellish life would it be without Shiv...Anandi herself will have to get tough and stern if she wants to survive from people like DB and give her children a happy life 

It will be toughest situatin for anandi only ..nobody else...so those who are saying that ke it will be a positive turn for anandi ...then will understand very soon that what a horrible future is waiting for them and for anandi,.
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

Main tho kaal raat se soyi nehi ..kaam bhi kaar pa rahi hoon...bhook bhi nehi lag rahe...i am totally behaving like a idiot..🤢.even my mom have also noticed it ..but she is thinking ke i am under work pressure that is why behaving like that..😉

I'm in wrecked state...i have been crying after every few hours and my cousin asked why my eyes are red...the first thought that came in my mind after waking up was about AnSh...i cannot even gather the courage to watch yesterday's episode...i might start crying again 😭

Originally posted by: libsrocks

I'm in wrecked state...i have been crying after every few hours and my cousin asked why my eyes are red...the first thought that came in my mind after waking up was about AnSh...i cannot even gather the courage to watch yesterday's episode...i might start crying again 😭

Same here sara...Me too totally stopped to watch Bv ...i can not bear that happy scene of Ansh too...its tasting like a bitter one for me.....totally hearbroken...and feeling cheated...we have invested too much of our time and emotion for that show and now the makers are just kicking us out...hope they will get back soon for all of their misdeed...🤢
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Olive for creatign this wonderful thread about Sid :)
Well I come here rarely for the obvious reasons and I wont lie but I am really happy abt Sid quitting 😊
Sorry for being heartless but I damm care abt BV !! I damm care shiv dies or lives !!
Btw i have already been through wat ur going through now.So I really feel bad for u loyal fans but its fate and karma you cant do anything.
Trust me we have fought with the PH...nothing will change !!!
So dont waste your time over time to convince them.

I just care abt Sid n loved watching him in SI 😃
I cant wait to see him in the new show/movie with a wonderful role.

I know many ppl r sad n crying but plz move on.Look forward for his new show which I m sure would be 100% better than BV.I was pained to see ppl bashing him on twitter 🤢
We shld support him and ask him to do a new show soon.
Edited by Blukitten - 9 years ago
@neha ...nobody is bashing Sid for his decision...siddians are always here to support sid. and their support is unconditional...not deepening on any Situation...and no siddians want that he should play the character upto his 70 years age. we know that very well ke he deserve best.
all Siddians are looking for a proper closure of Ansh story ..nothing else. BV makers have a a blunder with us. And we can not let them go so easily...if sid have wasted two years of his career in BV ..then he can wasted two more months too.😊

And one more thing Sid  have got  many more bashing in past than what he is getting now. Siddians bashing him becoz they love him .😊.And sid also know that. So i hope he will take it positively .
Edited by nandita_bVian - 9 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Who's bashing Sid 🤔 from what we I've seem every LOYAL SIDDIAN is supporting him in his decision just like how they have been supporting him for years whether it was in balika, Jhalak, SI or any other project he was part of! Every loyal Sid fan has been with him throughout!! The fight & "bashing" is not for Sid it's for the creatives & writers of balika...it's for they way the creatives are ending such an iconic character. As a Siddharth Shukla fan we all are super happy for him & glad that now he will be moving onto bigger & Better things...hopefully in Bollywood cuz honestly I don't wanna see him do another show...he shud end his television journey with his flawlessly iconic performance of ShivRaj Shekhar & now only focus on his Bollywood career & us loyal fans will by his side forever ❤️

Khair...guess this is the 2nd last AT of Sid/Shiv *sigh*
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Good morning girls.. 😊

still in the same state. Nothing has changed from yesterday

no loyal Sid fan would want him to stay with BV forever.. But no loyal Sid fan can be insensitive about Shiv's tragic end as well!! That is why people are reacting that's it.

There can never be another Shiv. I don't feel there is anything left for Sid to do on TV. BV along with JDJ and SI was the peak of his TV stint. He should now concentrate more on Bollywood. Parallely he can keep doing episodics/limited period selected roles on TV..
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
chk twitter u can see the bashing...u think BV maker will give closure ?
LOL joke of the decade 😆😆

They didnt do it before n wont do it now...I know them pretty well by now :)

Btw Serb magazine had given Sid quitting news in oct last yer itself...they even told the prospective storyline after tht...they were hinting Jaan reunion 😕
Anyways I am happy he is out