Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Mina.14.5 thumbnail
Nandu, today  Ansh came to know about twin  from Doctor. They went to Doctor  for routine check up  and doctor declared Anandi Twin  janam dega . Then Ansh are happy  but we viewer are  unlucky  ðŸ˜­ .  Then small Ansh scene in their bed room and Shiv was happy for their anewala  kids . Then Shiv announced to all family members for going out to their old habely . Then Ansh  icecream feeding scene in their park  . Shiv gave Annadi  two  teddys .. and some conversation with Choudhury  song ...  
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

he made me cry today.. I was literally in tears watching this
Originally posted by: Mina.DB

Nandu, today  Ansh came to know about twin  from Doctor. They went to Doctor  for routine check up  and doctor declared Anandi Twin  janam dega . Then Ansh are happy  but we viewer are  unlucky  ðŸ˜­ .  Then small Ansh scene in their bed room and Shiv was happy for their anewala  kids . Then Shiv announced to all family members for going out to their old habely . Then Ansh  icecream feeding scene in their park  . Shiv gave Annadi  two  teddys .. and some conversation with Choudhury  song ...  

so it was a cute scene...😳..

Main tho kaal raat se soyi nehi ..kaam bhi kaar pa rahi hoon...bhook bhi nehi lag rahe...i am totally behaving like a idiot..🤢.even my mom have also noticed it ..but she is thinking ke i am under work pressure that is why behaving like that..😉
Made by Siddians at twitter..😳
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hello gals. I watched today's episode too. All the shiv related scenes left me in tears today.
He is simply brilliant as Shiv, don't know why cvs have to kill off this character? What's the purpose of making this twist? Ansh scene deciding names for their kids reminded me of many such imaginary occurrences we've read in many of our FFs and OS 😭. IN fact Chahat had used the name Shivam in one of her FF, as far as I remember. Coming to think of it, our forum writers had written many such stories where Shiv will enjoy his own kid especially a girl. Every such dream has been shattered now. We won't be seeing anything like that onscreen now. Slowly this news is sinking in me and making me depressing just like te replacement incident in 2013. Cvs are so unfair and cruel at times. Sorry for the rant, gals
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nandu 😆 you are providing me much needed relief in this hopeless condition..

me too didn't do any work since last two days in office.. Yesterday I didn't eat properly too today also I'm sure I won't be able to sleep properly. Seriously I too feeling what is happening with me..
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

Made by Siddians at twitter..😳

Shiv looked so cute and innocent like a kid himself in this scene. Loved Sid in today's episode like any thing. He brought out the emotions of a delighted father so well.
Lovely collage btw 😊 Edited by --SudhaS-- - 9 years ago
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
hi Sudha are u still  remember me or this AT member why are u so unactive  , i mean i did not see u ?
just a humble requested  pleased try to come I-F to Sid and  your friends  in here otherwise   how to connected you ,and where  will we  find you ? most us never will connected with each others
Edited by AyeshaC4Sid - 9 years ago