Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nandita mam your banner signature is not visible.

Shaheer is not doing Ashoka.
Am 110% sure.
And I am feeling bad for AnSh as well.

Bv must end in march 2015 along with AnSh and JaGan.
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Today even Sid's voice was choked when he said that "its very nice to play a character which you actually want to play and i will miss Shiv a lot"..his professionalism also overwhelmed with his inner feelings...how much a great actor he is but yes its very difficult to break such an long association ..i was just feeling horrible after watching Sid's IV in SBS..😭 
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

Is my banner sign are visible to you girls????do not knwo why it is not visible to me..

Yes we see your hot rocking banner in your signature  its  visible to us , but why are u not seen its ,  u need to go ur profile then go last  part click there  then see the all option   just click the yes button in the box of Signature avatarn banner
Originally posted by: Doremon_Selfie

Nandita mam your banner signature is not visible.

Shaheer is not doing Ashoka.
Am 110% sure.
And I am feeling bad for AnSh as well.

Bv must end in march 2015 along with AnSh and JaGan.

Arre mam maat bolo nandita bolo..in thsi At we all are friends...😊..what is name???

And saheer is not doing Ashoka ????but i got the news that he is doing it...anyway lets forget about that ...i  just want to say that actor who will play the role Ashoka may will be as Popular as Sid as SRS ðŸ˜Š

I do not think BV will end now..they will try with their gen story atleast for 6 month...after six month  channel will decide what to do..becoz bv already got warning from Channel management .😊
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
Rangeela tweeting good luck to Sid should put all those rumors to rest..
Originally posted by: AyeshaC4Sid

Yes we see your hot rocking banner in your signature  its  visible to us , but why are u not seen its ,  u need to go ur profile then go last  part click there  then see the all option   just click the yes button in the box of Signature avatarn banner

Ok...😊
Originally posted by: AyeshaC4Sid

Rangeela tweeting good luck to Sid should put all those rumors to rest..

they are loosing their most popular male actor ...so now its a tough time for them too..
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

Today even Sid's voice was choked when he said that "its very nice to play a character which you actually want to play and i will miss Shiv a lot"..his professionalism also overwhelmed with his inner feelings...how much a great actor he is but yes its very difficult to break such an long association ..i was just feeling horrible after watching Sid's IV in SBS..😭 

yes i watch its   now i loved him more than before my loved only  increased to him
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

Ok...😊

go  the 

Show Video Avatars + Banner Signatures   here is two option , just click the yes button  and submit its
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
@Doremon_Selfie

bytheway  , may i know ur name and can u tell me why are u calling Nandita  mam ?😳  Nandita she is very beautiful  young  very talent  girl ,  she is Marketing management