Siddharth Shukla | One of the Winner Of The Stardust Awards AT 112 - Page 86

Posted: 9 years ago
I really want Sid now to concentrate on his Bollywood career now...I dnt want him to do shows now
Girls As Sid is quieting BV...So pls Kill the AT As soon as Possible...Then we will make His Next At in CFC forum ...we need to talk to Olive regarding that...if you girls have any other opinion pls share.😊 
I just logged in and saw this.. And I don't know what to say ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

How to survive without watching Shiv daily 😭😭😭

I love Sid but I loved Shiv equally 😭

anyways happy for Sid.. Hoping to hear something from him soon

any idea when will this happen..
Originally posted by Russhme22

I just logged in and saw this.. And I don't know what to say ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

How to survive without watching Shiv daily 😭😭😭

I love Sid but I loved Shiv equally 😭

anyways happy for Sid.. Hoping to hear something from him soon

any idea when will this happen..

True

Btw, I jst read that today, they r shooting death promo
n telecast on 12th
its so soon
Instaed of showing Shiv dead, why dnt they just shut the show with happy ending of Ansh with their kids. N then can show BV 2.0, BV returns or whatever they want

Or if they cnt shut the show they can show something like Shiv goes missing (due to some trap on 26Jan etc) Anandi n others tries to find him but in vain. With this atleast there will be no horrible scenes.
You knw, being widow is really horrible thing, n serial people shows that in terrible way. I jst cnt watch Anandi in widow state, in fact I cnt watch any lady in such state

Sorry for my long bhashan
Edited by MagicalPari - 9 years ago
Hello AT! 
Got this news from Sheets this morning.. I've been expecting Sid to quit BV someday as he was getting some offers in Bollywood, but Shiv character dying is something I never expected. 
He's been a wonderful, ideal male lead in tellyworld. He was absolutely a treat to watch. Couldn't cvs simply show a happily ever after and bring on the leap without Shiv... It's disappointing twist for shiv lovers like us. Why Cvs what to end his character like how they did for Basant?? 

I am happy fo Sid, though. H can move onto do something else and also he has his movie offers. I wish he does well in his future projects too.
Its Good no replacement..😳
becoz i know nobody can replace Siddharth Shukla as Shivraj Shekher...and BV makers also understand that ...and i am Happy for that...😃

Once again i am No more with BV ...😊
Originally posted by nandita_bVian

Its Good no replacement..😳
becoz i know nobody can replace Siddharth Shukla as Shivraj Shekher...and BV makers also understand that ...and i am Happy for that...😃

Once again i am No more with BV ...😊
Hi Nandu. It's good that there's no replacement. It indeed proves that Shiv cannot be played by anyone else. Only Sid is/was and will always be Shiv in our memories.
Edited by --SudhaS-- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by MagicalPari

True

Btw, I jst read that today, they r shooting death promo
n telecast on 12th
its so soon

so early 😲 why 😭
Originally posted by --SudhaS--

Hi Nandu. It's good that there's no replacement. It indeed proves that Shug can be played by anyone else. Only Sid is/was and will always be Shiv in our memories.

THis is the only good decision taken by Bv makers sudha...I cannot bear anyone in place on SRS..its better they take the decision to end his charater...but i just want they should end his character with a happy note...becoz there are many SRS lovers on the earth ...So they need to think about them also.😳