Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
waise police ne achha kiye ke iss kanjoos se  RS 2000/- fine liye and koi other option  nehi diye...other wise isse tho agar  either RS. 2000/- or one  day jail bolte tho yeh banda  jaroor 2nd option choos karte...😡 
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

waise police ne achha kiye ke iss kanjoos se  RS 2000/- fine liye and koi other option  nehi diye...other wise isse tho agar  either RS. 2000/- or one  day jail bolte tho yeh banda  jaroor 2nd option choos karte...😡 

why are you so sure about him? 😆 because of his devdas look?

Originally posted by: Russhme22

bold 🤣

Sid and Devdas I will get heart attack for sure 😳
you know Devdas one of my fav character... Means I like the story 😆
Have watched one of my favorite star in that role 😉 now the other one too 😆

iss tera agar heart attack a jayenge...tho devdas forum mein newbies  se sidjee ko kaun defend karenge????😉 ðŸ˜†

waise sid devdas is a lethal combination na...😳 

why are you so sure about him? 😆 because of his devdas look?

no ...not at all..its just my random thinking..becoz somewhere i was reading  a  haters post that sid jee should be thrown to jail for drink n drive rather than just taking 2000 rs fine...and i was just thinking  sidjee also preffered that for him...😉 ðŸ˜†
Edited by nandita_bVian - 9 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail

iss tera agar heart attack a jayenge...tho devdas forum mein newbies  se sidjee ko kaun defend karenge????😉 ðŸ˜†

waise sid devdas is a lethal combination na...😳 

don't worry my bhoot will come to defend Sid 😉 anything for him 😳

yup, Sid would be very genuine as Devdas.. He should go for such role once in his career
goofyCat thumbnail

no ...not at all..its just my random thinking..becoz somewhere i was reading  a  haters post that sid jee should be thrown to jail for drink n drive rather than just taking 2000 rs fine...and i was just thinking  sidjee also preffered that for him...😉 ðŸ˜†

ohh 😆 then for sure 😛

don't worry my bhoot will come to defend Sid 😉 anything for him 😳

yup, Sid would be very genuine as Devdas.. He should go for such role once in his career

Abb  baas kar...Devdas mile sidjee ke dusmaan ko...humure sidjee is awesome actor with his majestic appearance who will get a more stronger role than Shivraj Shekher...i do not want him playing  any kind of week and roltu character...😡
goofyCat thumbnail

Abb  baas kar...Devdas mile sidjee ke dusmaan ko...humure sidjee is awesome actor with his majestic appearance who will get a more stronger role than Shivraj Shekher...i do not want him playing  any kind of week and roltu character...😡

ok chod diya.. waise bhi you can't trust EK 😆 she can even make Devdas full of kitchen politics and illogical twists 😆

I meant any periodic/historical character.. He has got personality to carry such characters

ok chod diya.. waise bhi you can't trust EK 😆 she can even make Devdas full of kitchen politics and illogical twists 😆

I meant any periodic/historical character.. He has got personality to carry such characters

Arrey she had made Akbar Badsha transformed to Devdas...Abb socho Devdas ka keya haal karenge????😆

Made by Ayesa Sanam...😳