Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdorableAyesha thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

@bold..rashmi you are just said my mind. mee to noticed that whenevr they faced some tough time he always come back with the bang...Sign of a true winner...😳

Now i am really waiting for his next blockbuster...😛

Agree 😳👏 me also waiting for ur next  damaka 😆n  waiting  for his  next  blockbuster  yeah   he   always  come back  with  the bang is  sign of true  winner ⭐️⭐️, now i can not waiting his  next big venture i truly want and prayers To his great success  i wish him get  lots more success make great  career   from my bottom of heart
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Russhme22

me 😆

Abbe tu eha hain..main tujhe hi dundh rahi..abhi bol keya hua...itna gussa kyun hain????PM me .😊
Originally posted by: AyeshaC4Sid

Agree 😳👏 me also waiting for ur next  damaka 😆n  waiting  for his  next  blockbuster  yeah   he   always  come back  with  the bang is  sign of true  winner ⭐️⭐️, now i can not waiting his  next big venture i truly want and prayers To his great success  i wish him get  lots more success make great  career   from my bottom of heart

Sabre karo sab kuch hoga...😳..Sidjee agar chahe toh kuch bhi hoga...😳
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

Sabre karo sab kuch hoga...😳..Sidjee agar chahe toh kuch bhi hoga...😳

yeah Sidjee agar chahe  toh  sab kuch   hoga 😆😳 hope u will  steps his move on right   way 😳⭐️ or will never   do repeat  this kind of  so careless thing 😡
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi , All Siddins ,After age i come   my exam will be finished at 10 jan then i will  be free     but this Sid news made me 🥱
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Abbe tu eha hain..main tujhe hi dundh rahi..abhi bol keya hua...itna gussa kyun hain????PM me .😊

I think you got it 😆
Originally posted by: Viamuniquestyle

Hi , All Siddins ,After age i come   my exam will be finished at 10 jan then i will  be free     but this Sid news made me 🥱

Abhi aa gayi ...humuri cutee vinita aa gayi...
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Abhi aa gayi ...humuri cutee vinita aa gayi...

Nandita 🤗

What going on here pleased  give me update   everything
Originally posted by: Russhme22

I think you got it 😆

Yes i got it and i revert back to it too...😛

But i do not think to argue with that idiots...they are predetermind haters...have you not find that he/she  is a newbie and just posting no 3 or 4 posts...a new bie rather than posting in any thread related to his/her fav  is posting only for sid😛...its rediculous...its clear that an exixting member who hate sid ...he/she made a brand new id to bash him... thats all...pls do not reply back to this type of members after that..its total waste of time...

And i think  chahat was not post that thread in such an bad intention...it was her just an opinion to give punishment to sid...i feel that its a very neutral view yaar...do not take her post in otherwise...its ok...sid has done blunder...now ppl will talk on him...we can not help here...
Originally posted by: Viamuniquestyle

Nandita 🤗

What going on here pleased  give me update   everything

you are already updated yaar...our sidjee have blust a bomb on us on ist day of new year...and now the aftershock is going on...