Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla | One of the Winner Of The Stardust Awards AT 112 - Page 51

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: indian_beauty

Let's hope so 😳

i always think positiveπŸ˜›..yesterday i was reading an IV and article of HR IN forbs magazine..it was a quite long article ..it depicts that HR have faced so much difficulties in his personal and professional life in his early career..but still at this age of 40 he have more grip on audience like all the other ist row superstars  of bollywood..and i felt so good after reading this article...this is another man who always inspired me a lot..i just love his passion towards his job..😳...and i was just dreaming ke sidjee ke liye bhi kisi din aise article ayenge and i will feel proud for him too...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Aww Nandu jarur ayega wo bhi din 😳

dharma they defo have something for him. Question is when πŸ˜›

I want that this time his movie should be directed by some good director and not someone like shashank πŸ˜† KJo khud bhi chalega 😳
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: nandita_bVian

i always think positiveπŸ˜›..yesterday i was reading an IV and article of HR IN forbs magazine..it was a quite long article ..it depicts that HR have faced so much difficulties in his personal and professional life in his early career..but still at this age of 40 he have more grip on audience like all the other ist row superstars  of bollywood..and i felt so good after reading this article...this is another man who always inspired me a lot..i just love his passion towards his job..😳...and i was just dreaming ke sidjee ke liye bhi kisi din aise article ayenge and i will feel proud for him too...

Aaawww zarur aayenge I am sure...Sid has already achieved so much and Im very sure he's gonna achieve much more...hope this year we get to see him in a bigger n better way 😳

Any type of publicity is always good publicity πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜›

yes publicity is publicity chahe who negative ho yeh positive...πŸ˜‰..and one request girls pls do not argue with all those super intellectual public...lets them brak  whatever they want...it will ultimately prove positive for our mission...πŸ˜‰ I .want more n more ppl should  come and bash sid... and this is time sid is wrong and he also need to get some jhatka too..πŸ˜†

Anyway pls no chappal for all of my planning and plotting...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by nandita_bVian - 9 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Russhme22

I want that this time his movie should be directed by some good director and not someone like shashank πŸ˜† KJo khud bhi chalega 😳

Hayeee I really want KJO to direct Sid in a movie...he's an amazing director n he will make Sid look even better 😳
This content was originally posted by: Russhme22

Abbe tujhe kabse shashank ke saath dusmani ho gaye..πŸ˜†..he is too a very good director...shashank bhi chalenge..KJo bhi chalenge...😳..waise humure sidjee tho already bol hi diye hain ke he want to work with everyone in the industry..😊
indian_beauty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nandita_bVian

yes publicity is publicity chahe who negative ho yeh positive...πŸ˜‰..and one request girls pls do not argue with all those super intellectual public...lets then brak  whatever they want...it will ultimately prove positive for our mission...πŸ˜‰ I .want more n more ppl should  come and bash sid... and this is time sid is wrong and he also need to get some jhatka too..πŸ˜†

Anyway pls no chappal for all of my planning and plotting...πŸ˜ƒ

Usko jitna jhatka milna tha woh ek din mein apan sabne milkar de diya uskoπŸ˜† ab no more jhatkas for him please baksh dete hai bechare koπŸ˜† but I can't believe ppl are calling him an alcoholic cuz of this issue 😲
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want rohit Shetty to direct him as lakhan 
goofyCat thumbnail

Hayeee I really want KJO to direct Sid in a movie...he's an amazing director n he will make Sid look even better 😳

you said it right.. KJo will make Sid look even more handsome with his midas touch 😳

Nandu I had dushmani with him since I saw end of HSKD πŸ˜†
goofyCat thumbnail

Usko jitna jhatka milna tha woh ek din mein apan sabne milkar de diya uskoπŸ˜† ab no more jhatkas for him please baksh dete hai bechare koπŸ˜† but I can't believe ppl are calling him an alcoholic cuz of this issue 😲

ohh is it.. Itna sab kuch ho raha hai wahan 😲
my mission is different. I want to see the effect of this article on his ranking πŸ˜‰ no joote chappal for me too pls. I know its not right to be infamous. But that's the only positive thing I can see because of this..