Siddharth Shukla | One of the Winner Of The Stardust Awards AT 112 - Page 43

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Mina.DB

This was such a beautiful scene
Stardust Awards will be aired Jan 15th @8pm!!! So excited to see Sid receive his first Bollywood award!!!!!!
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Stardust Awards will be aired Jan 15th @8pm!!! So excited to see Sid receive his first Bollywood award!!!!!!

Zarqa I think its 11th Jan.. It was being shown in between BV yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and 11th is Sunday.. 15th Thursday. So possibility of 11th is more ๐Ÿ˜†
Gosh now TB article as well ๐Ÿ˜ก
This media ๐Ÿคข Looks like it is going to be tough for Sid..
Originally posted by Russhme22

Zarqa I think its 11th Jan.. It was being shown in between BV yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and 11th is Sunday.. 15th Thursday. So possibility of 11th is more ๐Ÿ˜†

I meant to write 11th ๐Ÿ˜† got confused with 2015 ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Russhme22

Gosh now TB article as well๐Ÿ˜ก
This media ๐Ÿคข Looks like it is going to be tough for Sid..

Ya there's a TOI & TC article too sigh...media is so ๐Ÿคข we just gotta learn to ignore it & believe in the person we love ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I meant to write 11th ๐Ÿ˜† got confused with 2015 ๐Ÿ˜†

ok ok ๐Ÿ˜† understandable enough ๐Ÿ˜›

Ya there's a TOI & TC article too sigh...media is so ๐Ÿคข we just gotta learn to ignore it & believe in the person we love ๐Ÿ˜ณ

TC to I knew they will not leave this chance ๐Ÿคข
yeah such article will not affect us and our love for him.. But feeling bad for him. Unnecessarily he will have to face wrath of people. Yaar he has worked so hard for past 2 years to gain this success and a good image. And now everything is being torn ๐Ÿ˜ญ just a small mistake costed him so much. This will surely be a big learning for him
Edited by Russhme22 - 9 years ago
And now there's an E24 article too ๐Ÿฅฑ

Rashmi yea feeling bad for him too but I'm sure this one mistake will wash over his hard work for so many years...one wrong thing can't take over all the good deeds he has done so far...I'm sure soon media will find another spicy story & will forget about Sid's incident in a jiffy...we all shud just relax & not give two hoots about all this...let's just move on !

And now there's an E24 article too ๐Ÿฅฑ

Rashmi yea feeling bad for him too but I'm sure this one mistake will wash over his hard work for so many years...one wrong thing can't take over all the good deeds he has done so far...I'm sure soon media will find another spicy story & will forget about Sid's incident in a jiffy...we all shud just relax & not give two hoots about all this...let's just move on !

hmmm.. ๐Ÿ˜† nothing surprising ๐Ÿ˜† media needs spicy stories ๐Ÿ˜› and that too around famous people
hope so the dust settles over soon