Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdorableAyesha thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

I was angry on him becoz i was worried for him...but i just could not take that some ppl are accusing him just like hell..i have seen many drink n drive cases where ppl reacting like that...after all he is a human being ...not a god...i just can not take his comparison with salman...he was a murderer...not only that he never accept his crime till now...but sid have just done a mistake...it may be resulted as very bad...but it did not turn so bad...so he need to take care of himself.and we need to give him a chance.

yes we are very angry on him  but its very true we never forgot to loved him support him , because our loved for him never  be end  even I accept  he wrong this time  b after  this  accident  our loved   &  care to him more increased 😳   i just hope   he  will read our tweet hope  he will never doing same mistake again 
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AyeshaC4Sid

I was angry on him becoz i was worried for him...but i just could not take that some ppl are accusing him just like hell..i have seen many drink n drive cases where ppl reacting like that...after all he is a human being ...not a god...i just can not take his comparison with salman...he was a murderer...not only that he never accept his crime till now...but sid have just done a mistake...it may be resulted as very bad...but it did not turn so bad...so he need to take care of himself.and we need to give him a chance.

yes we are very angry on him  but its very true we never forgot to loved him support him , because our loved for him never  be end  even I accept  he wrong this time  b after  this  accident  our loved   &  care to him more increased 😳   i just hope   he  will read our tweet hope  he will never doing same mistake again [/QUOTE]
Hope he will take lesson from his mistake ..and further do not admit such mistake.
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

yes we are very angry on him  but its very true we never forgot to loved him support him , because our loved for him never  be end  even I accept  he wrong this time  b after  this  accident  our loved   &  care to him more increased 😳   i just hope   he  will read our tweet hope  he will never doing same mistake again 

Hope he will take lesson from his mistake ..and further do not admit such mistake.

Nandita  i really do not understand why  this media  everytime  made Sid image   so bad

I  must say  Sid have really face so deep personal problem  about something like his girls friend  or what the reason  why  he soo much careless   even did not want care about his life and his fans  , career what  is his  real problem  , what , ???????????  millions  dollars question  is this ?

hope   he read  those tweet  and response  too 😳

No need to response...just hope he should read it and take lesson from it and be cautious from next time on wards...i just thinking ke poor guy got how much  from him family and wellwishers...hope he will take it positively ...

Nandita  i really do not understand why  this media  everytime  made Sid image   so bad

I  must say  Sid have really face so deep personal problem  about something like his girls friend  or what the reason  why  he soo much careless   even did not want care about his life and his fans  , career what  is his  real problem  , what , ???????????  millions  dollars question  is this ?

Ayesha he is young successful and self made guy.if you look at his career and background you can understand that what i actually meant to say...whatever he have done till now in his career all his self earned..he did not take any support neither from his family nor from any outsider...but still he is very successful at this young age...and we all know that he is daring and passionate guy..sometimes our confidence lead us to wrong path..its a very common human nature..i think that same thing have happened to him...but i have faith on him ..he is not only a passionate but also an intelligent guy too...hope he will realized that he have done blunder and if he continue it he will suffer most ... becoz he is the main architect of his own reputation and career.

And media is always run after successful ppl...so no need to become so much concern for them...and in this case he have done another blunder too...he argued with a media man..and i think that goes totally against him..
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

I was watching the that vedio..and pls do not take me otherwise girls..i just felt that it was media who flashed the news so badly...becoz police guys just said thathke was driving normally and they stopped them just like others cars ..and taste his breath which resulted as positive...but as it was 47% ...so they just fined him and let him go...But it was media who was saying he is celeb..why he behaving like that...blah blah blah..i am not all defending him...but somehow i feeling he that he have done a  mistake ...and media is showing it like hell...some ppl compare him with salman...but they do not know that salman smashed a guy with his car..and run away from there...but sid neither did any accident nor did any crime..

you are absolutely right Nandita. I am feeling same thing since morning. And the video confirmed that. He wasn't drunken to a very bad level. But his timing was wrong and he should have considered that before driving. The police must have stopped many others and fined them also. But since he is a celebrity media is blowing up that. I firmly believe that Sid cannot do any mistake of a level that Salman did..

And its also wrong to expect apology from him on twitter.. Why will he do that? He has to appear in court and he will explain his side in front of court. About media, he may clarify it later when it is right time to do that. But its absolutely not done to expect apology from him in such way, that's what I feel.
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

And media is always run after successful ppl...so no need to become so much concern for them...and in this case he have done another blunder too...he argued with a media man..and i think that goes totally against him..

that guy in red shirt was media person na?
Originally posted by: Russhme22

that guy in red shirt was media person na?

yes that guy was a photographer from some media ...and he was arguing with him that not to take his caps...
[QUOTE=Russhme22

you are absolutely right Nandita. I am feeling same thing since morning. And the video confirmed that. He wasn't drunken to a very bad level. But his timing was wrong and he should have considered that before driving. The police must have stopped many others and fined them also. But since he is a celebrity media is blowing up that. I firmly believe that Sid cannot do any mistake of a level that Salman did..

And its also wrong to expect apology from him on twitter.. Why will he do that? He has to appear in court and he will explain his side in front of court. About media, he may clarify it later when it is right time to do that. But its absolutely not done to expect apology from him in such way, that's what I feel.
[/QUOTE]
He was totally victim of the situation...i mean police said that he was driving very normally and they just stopped him like others car...not due to any rash driving from his side...but still ppl are accusing him just like hell..i know drink n drive is a mistake ...but its also true that he have not done any crime...anyway i do not feel that he should be bashed like hell...
hope he will come out from this problem as soon as possible.