Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdorableAyesha thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
in his movie HSKD  he said  he never  touch drinking  he never t drunk   thats i thought  i never  drinking
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
I  just hope he will never doing same mistake again , we  loved u Sid our loved for you never will be end , pleased take care yourself to   your  fans we loved u  soo much pleased  guys tweet him  tell him how much  we care n loved him pleased tweet him  
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
movie characters and real life are different things dear 😛 he has every right to do things that he wants even if they are not as per the characters that he plays.. And there is nothing wrong in drinking. Just that it being new year's night, he should have been careful. He might not have been that drunk that he could not drive, or cause an accident, so he thought of driving himself.

Problem is his casual and careless attitude about it. Hope this incident will prove as a lesson to him 😛
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyeshaC4Sid

I  just hope he will never doing same mistake again , we  loved u Sid our loved for you never will be end , pleased take care yourself to   your  fans we loved u  soo much pleased  guys tweet him  tell him how much  we care n loved him pleased tweet him  

I hope he will never do it again..
We all love him and support him 😊 people are tweeting him since morning 😆
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi girls...whats up????ppl are still angry from morning????
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Russhme22

movie characters and real life are different things dear 😛 he has every right to do things that he wants even if they are not as per the characters that he plays.. And there is nothing wrong in drinking. Just that it being new year's night, he should have been careful. He might not have been that drunk that he could not drive, or cause an accident, so he thought of driving himself.

Problem is his casual and careless attitude about it. Hope this incident will prove as a lesson to him 😛

yes you right there is nothing wrong if someone drinking   its normal in New Year party or any kind of party  drinking  but personally i dislike  drinking  alcohol is very bad to health  so i do not like Sid will drinking  oky if u want to drinking  so  we have no right stop him but why he  so careless about driving  just few month ago   he  did samething  why Sid soo careless he did not know   how much his fans loved him  how much they care about him ,
I was watching the that vedio..and pls do not take me otherwise girls..i just felt that it was media who flashed the news so badly...becoz police guys just said thathke was driving normally and they stopped them just like others cars ..and taste his breath which resulted as positive...but as it was 47% ...so they just fined him and let him go...But it was media who was saying he is celeb..why he behaving like that...blah blah blah..i am not all defending him...but somehow i feeling he that he have done a  mistake ...and media is showing it like hell...some ppl compare him with salman...but they do not know that salman smashed a guy with his car..and run away from there...but sid neither did any accident nor did any crime.. Edited by nandita_bVian - 9 years ago
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
I was watching the that vedio..and pls do not take me otherwise girls..i just felt that it was media who flashed the news so badly...becoz police guys just said that ke was driving normally and they stopped them just like others cars ..and taste his breath which resulted as positive...but as it was 47% ...so they just fined him and let him go...But it was media who was saying he is celeb..why he behaving like that...blah blah blah..i am not all defending him...but somehow i feeling he that he have done a small mistake ...and media is showing it like hell...some ppl compare him salman...but they do not know that salman smashed a guy with his car...but sid neither did any accident nor did any crime..

--@-Nandita  very well said i agree with you  this media  always  made  fake news about on Sid 😡
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Russhme22

I hope he will never do it again..
We all love him and support him 😊 people are tweeting him since morning 😆

hope   he read  those tweet  and response  too 😳
Originally posted by: AyeshaC4Sid

I was watching the that vedio..and pls do not take me otherwise girls..i just felt that it was media who flashed the news so badly...becoz police guys just said that ke was driving normally and they stopped them just like others cars ..and taste his breath which resulted as positive...but as it was 47% ...so they just fined him and let him go...But it was media who was saying he is celeb..why he behaving like that...blah blah blah..i am not all defending him...but somehow i feeling he that he have done a small mistake ...and media is showing it like hell...some ppl compare him salman...but they do not know that salman smashed a guy with his car...but sid neither did any accident nor did any crime..

--@-Nandita  very well said i agree with you  this media  always  made  fake news about on Sid 😡

I was angry on him becoz i was worried for him...but i just could not take that some ppl are accusing him just like hell..i have seen many drink n drive cases where ppl reacting like that...after all he is a human being ...not a god...i just can not take his comparison with salman...he was a murderer...not only that he never accept his crime till now...but sid have just done a mistake...it may be resulted as very bad...but it did not turn so bad...so he need to take care of himself.and we need to give him a chance.
Edited by nandita_bVian - 9 years ago