Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Hey Rashmi n Ayesha😳

Yaar let the dogs barks...that's all they can do...and funny thing is they talk about Sid more than their favs that says a lot about Sid n their oh so fav superstarsπŸ˜›

Well said zarqa...πŸ‘πŸΌ
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

Sabre karo..they definitely have some planning for him...😳

Haan 3 movie contract hai...its not a small thing...I am sure they have smthn bigger n better for him and I would rather want Sid to wait n take up a good project instead of jumping to the very first thing that is offered to him
Originally posted by: Russhme22

wow this is cool na
Dharma production is a very big name in industry.. Sid is lucky to have such good rapport with them..
I feel it is better to do character roles in big banners instead of doing lead in B grade movies

Me too feel the same Rashmi...and i am sure sid also feel the same...πŸ˜›
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Exactly!!! Look at the 3 Khans, Hrithik, Akshay. all of them are 40-45+ yet they are all still so handsome n even look younger than some of the 28-30yr old actors...like they say age is just a numberπŸ˜› and why only target Sid? even KSG is almost 34 no one calls him old...ppl are just jealous of Sid n his stardom they cannot digest the fact that Sid is a much much bigger better n more popular star than their favorite !!!

to be honest look wise  No  one ever  match with Hrithik roshan look he is truly best good looking man in india  ,  Now coming to  young look  Sallu , n Hrithik only maintain  very well they are give the great  competition to 28 , 30 years old actor  but others SRK , Aamir  they did not maintain soo much well like them

About Tellywood actor , well KSG , Barun , Grumeet they are all 30 above , KSG   current age is 34 ,
Gatumam  Rode  age 37  , so what a big deal if Sid age enter this December  34 
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

Well said zarqa...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Very well said Zarqa πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by: Russhme22

perfect examples Zarqa.. Look at Anil Kapur too. He looked so fit in 24

I still wish Sid to get some superb role in any of the next versions of 24 😳

@zarqa..perfectly said zarqa..πŸ‘

@rashmi...Me too want to see him in such type of role..i am sure he will rock in that type of role..
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

Sabre karo..they definitely have some planning for him...😳

Nandita πŸ€—
Originally posted by: AyeshaC4Sid

to be honest look wise  No  one ever  match with Hrithik roshan look he is truly best good looking man in india  ,  Now coming to  young look  Sallu , n Hrithik only maintain  very well they are give the great  competition to 28 , 30 years old actor  but others SRK , Aamir  they did not maintain soo much well like them

About Tellywood actor , well KSG , Barun , Grumeet they are all 30 above , KSG   current age is 34 ,
Gatumam  Rode  age 37  , so what a big deal if Sid age enter this December  34 

Not only that Ayesha Ronit Roy is also so much older...but still he is rulling the tellywood industry with his work..he is doing more than one projects at a time..plus he do films also...😳
Edited by nandita_bVian - 9 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I would love to see Sid in some kind of action movie...he would be amazing!! But since I feel his forte is romance, I wanna see him in an out n out romantic movie

AdorableAyesha thumbnail

you know na who are they..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†.

ohπŸ˜† they are , πŸ˜† so i do not mind   on their comment  ..loL πŸ€£ we knew how much they are   loved him πŸ˜† so  i do not give the importance on     their  own made story