Siddharth Shukla | One of the Winner Of The Stardust Awards AT 112 - Page 16

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Rashmi n Ayesha๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yaar let the dogs barks...that's all they can do...and funny thing is they talk about Sid more than their favs that says a lot about Sid n their oh so fav superstars๐Ÿ˜›
One more thing Man never be old  ๐Ÿคฃ look at bollywood super good looker super Hottest  superstar age almost all   40 above all are much more  look  better than 28 years old actor

onething is very clear from  their statement how much they are feel so jealous to  see Sid success his stardom ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Originally posted by nandita_bVian

Dharma Movie's official twitter account have updated that tweet...๐Ÿ˜ณ

wow this is cool na
Dharma production is a very big name in industry.. Sid is lucky to have such good rapport with them..
I feel it is better to do character roles in big banners instead of doing lead in B grade movies
Originally posted by Russhme22

well who cares ๐Ÿ˜†

Sid won world's best model title at very young age which no Asian had won before.. I am very proud of that achievement of him โญ๏ธ

And that title itself says what charming looks he has got .๐Ÿ˜ณ

Not only Charming looks Rashmi...but also Immense talent too...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Exactly!!! Look at the 3 Khans, Hrithik, Akshay. all of them are 40-45+ yet they are all still so handsome n even look younger than some of the 28-30yr old actors...like they say age is just a number๐Ÿ˜› and why only target Sid? even KSG is almost 34 no one calls him old...ppl are just jealous of Sid n his stardom they cannot digest the fact that Sid is a much much bigger better n more popular star than their favorite !!!
Originally posted by AyeshaC4Sid

One more thing Man never be old  ๐Ÿคฃ look at bollywood super good looker super Hottest  superstar age almost all   40 above all are much more  look  better than 28 years old actor

๐Ÿ˜Ž

so true. For Indian viewers hero never gets old ๐Ÿ˜‰
and Sid is looking more and more charming with age. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Russhme22

wow this is cool na
Dharma production is a very big name in industry.. Sid is lucky to have such good rapport with them..
I feel it is better to do character roles in big banners instead of doing lead in B grade movies

Sabre karo..they definitely have some planning for him...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Hey Rashmi n Ayesha๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yaar let the dogs barks...that's all they can do...and funny thing is they talk about Sid more than their favs that says a lot about Sid n their oh so fav superstars๐Ÿ˜›

Zarqu ๐Ÿค—  Absolutely  lets  the dogs  barks thats  all they  can do  and yes its really  so funny  thing  !    what a joke  their fav is superstar  when its  happen ?๐Ÿ˜† everyone know the fact  who is the Superstar of the india tv , we are already read soo many articles news papers about Sid  its  clearly said the fact , who is  much more popular  and get   lots  fame  n success everyone  knew the actually fact  so lets them free to   make their own self  story
Originally posted by AyeshaC4Sid

who  are they ๐Ÿ˜†said  their fav so young than Sid oh really ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† can i tell their fav age ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...27 , 28 or what ๐Ÿคฃ
were Sallu enter in 50 year old  but   anyone ever  match his look  or youngest personality

its will be better   look at the fact  then said anything   think before then  comment on others  if i will star to explain  sooo ๐Ÿ˜†

you know na who are they..๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†.
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Exactly!!! Look at the 3 Khans, Hrithik, Akshay. all of them are 40-45+ yet they are all still so handsome n even look younger than some of the 28-30yr old actors...like they say age is just a number๐Ÿ˜› and why only target Sid? even KSG is almost 34 no one calls him old...ppl are just jealous of Sid n his stardom they cannot digest the fact that Sid is a much much bigger better n more popular star than their favorite !!!

perfect examples Zarqa.. Look at Anil Kapur too. He looked so fit in 24

I still wish Sid to get some superb role in any of the next versions of 24 ๐Ÿ˜ณ