Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Pritam will be evicted. KRK tweeted. (Page 2)

Adnus90 Goldie
Adnus90
Adnus90

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Since Di left, KRK is in a shock how she was evicted before sonali, upen and dimpy.

Pritam will never ever go.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_rajatfanvibg

tranquilsoul.. IF-Sizzlerz
tranquilsoul..
tranquilsoul..

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

Originally posted by tranquilsoul..

Why would they want to evict one of the few contestants who actually has a solid vote bank?? Most others survive based on content only and won't benefit the channel or PH in voting process.
Anyway let's see. It is confusing atm coz they have to maintain Dimpy for Rahul, they love Sona and she gets saved everytime evenif she sleepwalks thru the week,UP and Karishma only ppl left from the other side to maintain balance and Ali being Sallu's favourite.I won't be surprised if they actually evict Pritam lol

u nailed it bassLOLbe ready yaar ..kyunki sachi koi bharosa nahi..when they keep telling in wkw after pritam ke fights and eipsodes ki dikh nahi raha .koi bharosa nahi..and plus his wife is due feb or jan ..they said ki agreement ho gaya but if show extending then they may evict him on basis of this too

anyways unhi ka loss hai pritam getting highest votes everywhere ..LOL

Yeah,from LF talks his wife is due towards Jan last. It is completely unfair to pull this extension crap and I think there will be some agreement and he'll get out by that time. But being out now at this stage will affect their credibility coz by this time it is known that Pritam is popular and if he loses out on public votes to anyone,only option is GG.I don't think they will go for such a risk now but u never know. Content aiming at extension is what is in their mind now evidently.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009

Oye_Chup_Kar IF-Rockerz
Oye_Chup_Kar
Oye_Chup_Kar

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Why would they want to evict one of the few contestants who actually has a solid vote bank?? Most others survive based on content only and won't benefit the channel or PH in voting process.
Anyway let's see. It is confusing atm coz they have to maintain Dimpy for Rahul, they love Sona and she gets saved everytime evenif she sleepwalks thru the week,UP and Karishma only ppl left from the other side to maintain balance and Ali being Sallu's favourite.I won't be surprised if they actually evict Pritam lol. I can finally stop putting up with this shit before extension drama begins that way.

Chillax! Pritam is NOT going anywhere. He's one of the most popular contestant this season along with Gautam/Tanna/Sonali, also gives a lot of content. 

Pritam's strong in both voting and content ...so he's not going anywhere. 

UPEN will be out this week ..as he's back to his boring self again. LOL

Gautam, Tanna, Pritam will be TOP-3.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_rajatfantranquilsoul..shaz2009

tranquilsoul.. IF-Sizzlerz
tranquilsoul..
tranquilsoul..

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

Anyway let's see. It is confusing atm coz they have to maintain Dimpy for Rahul, they love Sona and she gets saved everytime evenif she sleepwalks thru the week,UP and Karishma only ppl left from the other side to maintain balance and Ali being Sallu's favourite.I won't be surprised if they actually evict Pritam lol. I can finally stop putting up with this shit before extension drama begins that way.

<font size="2">Chillax! Pritam is NOT going anywhere. He's one of the most popular contestant this season along with Gautam/Tanna/Sonali, also gives a lot of content.</font>

<font size="2">Pritam's strong in both voting and content ...so he's not going anywhere.</font>

<font size="2">UPEN will be out this week ..as he's back to his boring self again.LOL</font>

<font size="2">Gautam, Tanna, Pritam will be TOP-3.</font>

I always maintained G,Pritam and Tanna were the strongest and top 3. Logically that is what should happen.But idk recent developments with all the extension news is confusing me LOL Upen seriously has overstayed his welcome and now he is not even in psycho avatar anymore. I hope you are right Embarrassed KRK has been wrong mostly this season.

Oye_Chup_Kar

DesiPlutocrat Senior Member
DesiPlutocrat
DesiPlutocrat

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:24am | IP Logged
I am wondering the mental wellbeing of 'THE KRK'. He clearly has been proved wrong many times and still is under the illusion that his word is "Patthar Ki Lakeer".
OceanicHeart. IF-Rockerz
OceanicHeart.
OceanicHeart.

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Who is he ? Bigg Boss LOL

pinky_rajatfan

ScreamForMe IF-Sizzlerz
ScreamForMe
ScreamForMe

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:32am | IP Logged
I hope he is right this time