Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_BabyBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: tranquilsoul..

Why would they want to evict one of the few contestants who actually has a solid vote bank?? Most others survive based on content only and won't benefit the channel or PH in voting process.
Anyway let's see. It is confusing atm coz they have to maintain Dimpy for Rahul, they love Sona and she gets saved everytime evenif she sleepwalks thru the week,UP and Karishma only ppl left from the other side to maintain balance and Ali being Sallu's favourite.I won't be surprised if they actually evict Pritam lol. I can finally stop putting up with this shit before extension drama begins that way.

Precisely ! I'll be equal parts happy and sad if he is evicted. Sad because he is one of the most genuine contestants on the show  and happy because I can finally detach myself completely from the show before the extension nonsense.I care a damn about Dimpy rahul's fake romance and have no wish to see troublemakers like Iman and Dolly Bindra bring down the show to the dirty level the show has been famous for in the prior seasons.
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haaaiiinnn?????
What rubbish? Pritam is top 2 material and probable winner. He is a very popular contestant who leads in votes every time he is nominated...How can he be evicted at this stage?????

I don't think BB will let go of their grassroots vote bank so easily...

He represents the common man in BB and if he wins, it would show that BB title is not just reserved for TV stars and models...
Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tranquilsoul..

Why would they want to evict one of the few contestants who actually has a solid vote bank?? Most others survive based on content only and won't benefit the channel or PH in voting process.
Anyway let's see. It is confusing atm coz they have to maintain Dimpy for Rahul, they love Sona and she gets saved everytime evenif she sleepwalks thru the week,UP and Karishma only ppl left from the other side to maintain balance and Ali being Sallu's favourite.I won't be surprised if they actually evict Pritam lol. I can finally stop putting up with this shit before extension drama begins that way.

You nailed it, lol.

Even if he is evicted, I can finally detatch myself from this crap season with all kinds of obvious favoritism. Anyway I wont be seeing the daily episodes after 4th Jan because personally I am not interested in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge - Part 2. 🥱

If Pritam is there and if he is nominated, I will only vote for him after 4th Jan.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
even if Dimpy will get Zero votes she won't be out 
this is the value of voting ðŸ¥±
pinks0986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suhana4ght

LOL..KRK ki bhavishyawani hai...this news is 10000% true...even god cannot prove it false...🤣🤣🤣

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Krk predictions are all wrong but he still predicts. He gets bashed by all his followers but he won't stop.