Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Anandi ke ghar mein hoga double dhamaka :P SBS segment (Page 3)

-poloenigma- Goldie
-poloenigma-
-poloenigma-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:53am | IP Logged
PLEASE CVs PLEASE Reshoot the pregnancy revelation scene. PLEASE. Not like this please,. Wanted Anandi to tell Shiv first about the pregnancy :x Ughh what's with Ajee! Women can't you realize that you might be pregnant and take a pregnancy test & reveal it first to the father of your child ?!?! Angry Cry Bad job Mrs Kottary and Mr Yadav Ouch Oh well, now I hope atleast we get a beautiful private Ansh scene after Shekhars leave the room Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sa_siwonumam_goofyCat_Adr_Rush

Adr_Rush IF-Sizzlerz
Adr_Rush
Adr_Rush

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali_

Double dhamakaShocked
That was the headlines for the SBS segment Shockedkya?
Yes ROFL 
Segment was a bigger dhamaka WinkAngryLOL
surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:01am | IP Logged
amol is not in sbs news may be amol come after doctor checkup and saying I want both and can woman bend to touch feet if she is pregnant , can a woman allow to be bend if she is pregnant

Edited by surabhi01 - 24 December 2014 at 5:02am
-poloenigma- Goldie
-poloenigma-
-poloenigma-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Okay...now I get it why this scene even more unappealing...Gauri's 1st pregnancy was revealed in a similar way...she was in BH and doctors revealed the news to Singhs and poor Ajee...No no no...Its still time for this episode to air, PLEAEEE reshoot the pregnancy revelation scene... :/
libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Palienigma-

PLEASE CVs PLEASE Reshoot the pregnancy revelation scene. PLEASE. Not like this please,. Wanted Anandi to tell Shiv first about the pregnancy :x Ughh what's with Ajee! Women can't you realize that you might be pregnant and take a pregnancy test & reveal it first to the father of your child ?!?! Angry Cry Bad job Mrs Kottary and Mr Yadav Ouch Oh well, now I hope atleast we get a beautiful private Ansh scene after Shekhars leave the room Ouch
I agree with you
How come women in t.v serials can't detect that they are late...it would be funny if they show an AnSh pregnancy conceiving scene becoz normally it takes one month for woman to realize that she is probably pregnant becoz she is late
libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

amol is not in sbs news may be amol come after doctor checkup and saying I want both and can woman bend to touch feet if she is pregnant , can a woman allow to be bend if she is pregnant

Amol must be in school

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Way to ruin the most important moment in AnSh's life by adding family to it Ouch this is super cheesy, filmy, and gay like what the hell...this news shudve been shared between AnSh n ONLY AnSh first and then the family members but damn these cvs Angry

anyways thanks for sharingEmbarrassed Shiv looks superrr happy with the newsHeart
SPuja IF-Rockerz
SPuja
SPuja

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:17am | IP Logged
TFS
   "Good News" start is filmy - hope this time they show a normal/happy pregnancy and child birth - otherwise, from DS to Sanchi it is difficult pregnancy and Child birth - do not want to see "ma aur bachche me se ek ko hi bacha sakte hai" type delivery or Anandi on bed rest till delivery etc. So what if Sanchi lost her baby recently - no donation of one of the twins- it will be too filmy and Sanchi is still young, she can have her own baby in due time. Are creatives listening??

Go to top